Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 72
Thanks Tree42Thanks

Thread: Trump will become first president to speak at hate group gathering

  1. #11
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    19,720
    Thanks
    5416

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    I never fucking said it was. This is the problem with simply inserting baseless rhetorical excrement to defend Trump. You quickly lose track of what you are even discussing.
    Do you consider an entire organization to be a hate group because of the views of one, or a few individuals?

    How about good ole Harvey Weinstein, a prominent Democrat and Liberal.

    Are ALL Democrats rapist and sexual abusers because of ole Harvey?

  2. #12
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,710
    Thanks
    3729

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    hahahahahahahahaha
    Mermaid joke?

  3. #13
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,710
    Thanks
    3729

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Do you consider an entire organization to be a hate group because of the views of one, or a few individuals?

    How about good ole Harvey Weinstein, a prominent Democrat and Liberal.

    Are ALL Democrats rapist and sexual abusers because of ole Harvey?
    Harvey Weinstein? Damn, that is some epic Trump-diversion.
    Thanks from RNG, Lunchboxxy, Hollywood and 1 others

  4. #14
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    58,036
    Thanks
    10573

    From
    By the wall
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Mermaid joke?
    You have absolutely no right to tell someone they are deflecting, its all you fucking do.

    What a joke.

  5. #15
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,710
    Thanks
    3729

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    You have absolutely no right to tell someone they are deflecting, its all you fucking do.

    What a joke.
    Your entire posting career in this thread has failed to a dress the topic a single time. You are criticizing me for the failures you hate about yourself.
    Thanks from DemoWhip

  6. #16
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    19,720
    Thanks
    5416

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    I never fucking said it was. This is the problem with simply inserting baseless rhetorical excrement to defend Trump. You quickly lose track of what you are even discussing.
    You DON'T consider them a hate group?

    That would seemingly conflict with the headline of this thread.

  7. #17
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Moderator RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    8,192
    Thanks
    4728

    From
    Canada, West Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Obama didn't speak at BLM?
    There is no BLM. Who is their president? Where are their offices? When is their convention?

    How could he speak at BLM?
    Thanks from Hollywood and Friday13

  8. #18
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Moderator RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    8,192
    Thanks
    4728

    From
    Canada, West Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Don't forget to whine about what the first lady is wearing.

    It's an oldie topic, but a classic.
    Yeah, you guys really perfected that with Michele.
    Thanks from Friday13

  9. #19
    Veteran Member carpe diem's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    26,835
    Thanks
    2467

    From
    San Diego, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Okay. What in the holy fuck does BLM have to do with anything other than to deflect from Trump' s failures?
    Obama meeting with the Muslim Brotherhood...gee, there's a real love fest group.

  10. #20
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    19,720
    Thanks
    5416

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    There is no BLM. Who is their president? Where are their offices? When is their convention?

    How could he speak at BLM?
    You don't know?

    Maybe I could get you a brochure...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 485
    Last Post: 4th September 2017, 06:04 AM
  2. Trump Appoints Hate Group Leader to Border Patrol Agency
    By DemoWhip in forum Current Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 14th March 2017, 04:49 PM
  3. Replies: 307
    Last Post: 6th December 2016, 09:58 AM
  4. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 10th November 2016, 03:33 PM
  5. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 22nd August 2016, 11:41 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed