Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 174
Thanks Tree88Thanks

Thread: Liberals Threw the Best Gun Control Away

  1. #1
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,568
    Thanks
    416

    From
    Australia

    Liberals Threw the Best Gun Control Away

    The Left proudly say they are the advocates of gun control, to stop gun violence and murder, yet they threw the most important gun control away decades ago. Today’s young liberal anarchists and commies barely know that their hippy parents made the idiotic decision to abandon discipline in schools, and then in families. They even made it illegal for parents or teachers to discipline children.

    As a result society has been manufacturing millions of murder brats every year for decades. First the Left create the problems inherently found in a nation of murder brats, and then they start stamping their feet over gun control.

    When I was a young man nobody had safety locks on their kitchen drawers. Nobody needed them because kids were well behaved (thanks to discipline). We would tell them once to never open the drawers or cupboard doors, and that’s all that was needed. One instruction. Kids would obey because they knew they’d get spanked otherwise.

    As the years went by I noticed others putting child safety locks on their kitchen drawers and cupboard doors. It was annoying because every time I bought a house I had to remove them. I would ask the owners why they did this, and they would all say, “To stop our kids opening them of course.” When I saw their brats running around causing mayhem I realized these zombie parents had provided their brats no discipline whatsoever. No wonder they needed safety locks on everything.

    Years later I was told by local councils that I had to put temperature regulators on all my hot water systems. Why? Because brats would turn hot shower or bath taps on and scold themselves. Again, we didn’t have that problem because our kids were told ONCE not to do such things, and that was all that was needed.

    In the old days kids were told never to point a gun at others, and they obeyed. End of story. No mass slayings by kids. Now the Left, who wanted all these child locks, hot water restrictors and drugs to control their brats, want gun controls because their brats are busy shooting everyone.

    Do any of them ever stop to consider what damage their parents did to society by removing discipline? Have any of them got the brains to realize we need to reinstall it?

    Reinstall discipline now and you won’t have any more murder brat mass murder, in say, 50 years. At least your grandchildren can enjoy a world without it.
    Last edited by Rob Larrikin; 7th November 2017 at 02:22 PM.

  2. #2
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,520
    Thanks
    4273

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    The Left proudly say they are the advocates of gun control, to stop gun violence and murder, yet they threw the most important gun control away decades ago. Today’s young liberal anarchists and commies barely know that their hippy parents made the idiotic decision to abandon discipline in schools, and then in families. They even made it illegal for parents or teachers to discipline children.

    As a result society has been manufacturing millions of murder brats every year for decades. First the Left create the problems inherently found in a nation of murder brats, and then they start stamping their feet over gun control.

    When I was a young man nobody had safety locks on their kitchen drawers. Nobody needed them because kids were well behaved (thanks to discipline). We would tell them once to never open the drawers or cupboard doors, and that’s all that was needed. One instruction. Kids would obey because they knew they’d get spanked otherwise.

    As the years went by I noticed others putting child safety locks on their kitchen drawers and cupboard doors. It was annoying because every time I bought a house I had to remove them. I would ask the owners why they did this, and they would all say, “To stop our kids opening them of course.” When I saw their brats running around causing mayhem I realized these zombie parents had provided their brats no discipline whatsoever. No wonder they needed safety locks on everything.

    Years later I was told by local councils that I had to put temperature regulators on all my hot water systems. Why? Because brats would turn hot shower or bath taps on and scold themselves. Again, we didn’t have that problem because our kids were told ONCE not to do such things, and that was all that was needed.

    In the old days kids were told never to point a gun at others, and they obeyed. End of story. No mass slayings by kids. Now the Left, who wanted all these child locks, hot water restrictors and drugs to control their brats, want gun controls because their brats are busy shooting everyone.

    Do any of them ever stop to consider what damage they’ve done to society thanks to their stupid parents removing discipline? Have any of them got the brains to realize we need to reinstall it?

    Reinstall discipline now and you won’t have any more murder brat mass murder, in say, 50 years. At least your grandchildren can enjoy a world without it.
    How do you define discipline in this case?

  3. #3
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,568
    Thanks
    416

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    How do you define discipline in this case?
    Read the OP.

  4. #4
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    42,040
    Thanks
    32521

    From
    CA
    And another inane thread.

    Schools can still impose discipline on kids...at least in the US.

    In the meantime...

    Responding to the Sunday massacre of churchgoers in Texas, Sen. Jeff Flake is working on bipartisan legislation to make it harder for people who have been convicted of domestic violence to get firearms.

    Flake, R-Arizona, is teaming up with Sen. Martin Heinrich, D-New Mexico, on a bill that is expected to be introduced as soon as possible, his office said Tuesday.

    The gunman in the Sutherland Springs mass shooting, Devin Kelley, should have been barred by federal law from legally purchasing a firearm because he was convicted of domestic assault. But the U.S. Air Force, which court-martialed him in 2012, acknowledged Monday that Holloman Air Force Base officials never provided the derogatory information to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System

    Jeff Flake wants to plug loophole that lets domestic abusers buy guns

    Sounds like a good starting point to me.
    Thanks from Panzareta, knight and HadEnough2

  5. #5
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,520
    Thanks
    4273

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    Read the OP.
    I did. It seems incredibly vague in regards to the definition of discipline. Would you care to define it?

    For example, when I was a kid, corporal punishment was allowed in school as a form of discipline. In your OP you stated that discipline had been made illegal in some cases. So how do you define discipline?

  6. #6
    Telecastin' Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    6,656
    Thanks
    4419

    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    Read the OP.
    Which doesn't define 'discipline'. It burns.

    For instance, are you advocating corporal punishment?

  7. #7
    Moderator Nicnam's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,756
    Thanks
    3264

    From
    :> )
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    Read the OP.
    LOL, for some it might be a difficult feat to understand.
    Thanks from Rob Larrikin

  8. #8
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,568
    Thanks
    416

    From
    Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    I did. It seems incredibly vague in regards to the definition of discipline. Would you care to define it?
    What’s vague about it? From the OP:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    We would tell them once to never open the drawers or cupboard doors, and that’s all that was needed. One instruction. Kids would obey because they knew they’d get spanked otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    For example, when I was a kid, corporal punishment was allowed in school as a form of discipline. In your OP you stated that discipline had been made illegal in some cases. So how do you define discipline?
    There’s only one way to discipline kids fairly, and that is the way that was used for centuries in America, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand and many other places in the world. If you don’t know, ask your grandparents.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    46,003
    Thanks
    13356

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    The Left proudly say they are the advocates of gun control, to stop gun violence and murder, yet they threw the most important gun control away decades ago. Today’s young liberal anarchists and commies barely know that their hippy parents made the idiotic decision to abandon discipline in schools, and then in families. They even made it illegal for parents or teachers to discipline children.

    As a result society has been manufacturing millions of murder brats every year for decades. First the Left create the problems inherently found in a nation of murder brats, and then they start stamping their feet over gun control.

    When I was a young man nobody had safety locks on their kitchen drawers. Nobody needed them because kids were well behaved (thanks to discipline). We would tell them once to never open the drawers or cupboard doors, and that’s all that was needed. One instruction. Kids would obey because they knew they’d get spanked otherwise.

    As the years went by I noticed others putting child safety locks on their kitchen drawers and cupboard doors. It was annoying because every time I bought a house I had to remove them. I would ask the owners why they did this, and they would all say, “To stop our kids opening them of course.” When I saw their brats running around causing mayhem I realized these zombie parents had provided their brats no discipline whatsoever. No wonder they needed safety locks on everything.

    Years later I was told by local councils that I had to put temperature regulators on all my hot water systems. Why? Because brats would turn hot shower or bath taps on and scold themselves. Again, we didn’t have that problem because our kids were told ONCE not to do such things, and that was all that was needed.

    In the old days kids were told never to point a gun at others, and they obeyed. End of story. No mass slayings by kids. Now the Left, who wanted all these child locks, hot water restrictors and drugs to control their brats, want gun controls because their brats are busy shooting everyone.

    Do any of them ever stop to consider what damage their parents did to society by removing discipline? Have any of them got the brains to realize we need to reinstall it?

    Reinstall discipline now and you won’t have any more murder brat mass murder, in say, 50 years. At least your grandchildren can enjoy a world without it.
    Out of the 10 states with the highest gun violence per capita 9 of them are conservative which kind of puts a big hole in your asinine thread.
    Thanks from HadEnough2

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Pragmatist's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    46,003
    Thanks
    13356

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    Read the OP.
    If what you say in the op were true then that discipline would be greater in conservative strongholds but conservative strongholds have the highest gun violence.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. This is what happens when liberals gain control
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 25th September 2015, 04:58 PM
  2. Why Liberals Oppose Over-the-Counter Birth Control
    By GoaTlOver in forum Current Events
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 10th June 2015, 12:23 PM
  3. Do the liberals control this board?
    By UncleJoe in forum New Users
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 14th April 2014, 01:39 PM
  4. Liberals are all about control
    By meridian5455 in forum Political Ideologies
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 17th March 2014, 11:48 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed