Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 98 of 98
Thanks Tree42Thanks

Thread: [GW@72] Trump judge nominee, 36, who has never tried a case...

  1. #91
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,575
    Thanks
    20913

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark. Another thread fail.

    But Obama was a Lecturer at a law school for a few years, so he should be on the Supreme Court.
    Oh and a little less known fact, leader of the free world.

  2. #92
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    29,975
    Thanks
    7714

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    I think this is the point where I ask for a link, and you do not provide one, then your argument loses even more credibility, followed by a series of personal attacks thrown at me.

    So, link to that please?
    I have posted this over and over you ask for a link, and I have provided the link over and over..

    How about you READ it this time.

    https://www.cato.org/publications/co...dern-president

    if you don't like that link

    Study: Obama Had Worst Record in Supreme Court in Modern History

    or this link

    Obama Weak in Court Upholding Executive Actions


    Many of these were nto 5-4 decisions almost 2 dozen were over turned with all 9 justices ruling against him.
    Thanks from Goofball

  3. #93
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,551
    Thanks
    4296

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    I have posted this over and over you ask for a link, and I have provided the link over and over..

    How about you READ it this time.

    https://www.cato.org/publications/co...dern-president

    if you don't like that link

    Study: Obama Had Worst Record in Supreme Court in Modern History

    or this link

    Obama Weak in Court Upholding Executive Actions


    Many of these were nto 5-4 decisions almost 2 dozen were over turned with all 9 justices ruling against him.

    No idea what this babbling, off topic nonsense has to do with me. CVS having a 2 for the price of 1 sale on cheap vodka?

  4. #94
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,354
    Thanks
    8878

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    No idea what this babbling, off topic nonsense has to do with me. CVS having a 2 for the price of 1 sale on cheap vodka?
    The part where you asked for a link, and he provided several that destroyed you.


  5. #95
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,551
    Thanks
    4296

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    The part where you asked for a link, and he provided several that destroyed you.

    Destroyed me?

    Do you ever do anteing but lamely troll, mewling like a stomped kitten, trying to claim victory form a position of epic failure and clear intellectual subordination?


    Whilst I appreciate you constantly hurting your hand trying to bust my balls of granite, perhaps the exchange meant more to you than it did me, as I did not recall it, but you, slinking, crawling through the shadows, leapt up like the good troll and posted some bullshit about it. Good troll. Good boy. You surely scored some points among the Trump fan masturbatory circle.


    Good troll.

  6. #96
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,354
    Thanks
    8878

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    I have posted this over and over you ask for a link, and I have provided the link over and over..

    How about you READ it this time.

    https://www.cato.org/publications/co...dern-president

    if you don't like that link

    Study: Obama Had Worst Record in Supreme Court in Modern History

    or this link

    Obama Weak in Court Upholding Executive Actions


    Many of these were nto 5-4 decisions almost 2 dozen were over turned with all 9 justices ruling against him.
    That's gonna leave a mark.

  7. #97
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    29,975
    Thanks
    7714

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    No idea what this babbling, off topic nonsense has to do with me. CVS having a 2 for the price of 1 sale on cheap vodka?
    You are the one that Brought up the USSC.. not me, It is off topic because YOU HAVE NO coherent response and it Shows what an Idiot 44 was.


    And you didn't think it was "Off topic" because you asked for a link.

    Silly Liberals truth is for Conservatives.
    Last edited by TNVolunteer73; 14th November 2017 at 02:21 PM.
    Thanks from Goofball

  8. #98
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,551
    Thanks
    4296

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    You are the one that Brought up the USSC.. not me, It is off topic because YOU HAVE NO coherent response and it Shows what an Idiot 44 was.
    If you say so.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Similar Threads

  1. Judge dismisses case against Joe Arpaio
    By Goofball in forum Current Events
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 5th October 2017, 10:53 AM
  2. Replies: 205
    Last Post: 11th June 2016, 05:03 PM
  3. Bill O., Trump case judge should recuse his Mexican self
    By zitiboy in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 8th June 2016, 05:58 AM
  4. Trump "Shames" Fed Judge Hearing "Trump U" Case
    By Friday13 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 29th May 2016, 07:54 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed