Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 98
Thanks Tree42Thanks

Thread: [GW@72] Trump judge nominee, 36, who has never tried a case...

  1. #41
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,556
    Thanks
    4302

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Tilt!

    And this, of course, is your response. Troll, insult, insult, insult, troll some more, never address thread topic, insult, then troll

  2. #42
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,354
    Thanks
    8879

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    And this, of course, is your response. Troll, insult, insult, insult, troll some more, never address thread topic, insult, then troll
    I addressed, and destroyed your thread topic with my first post.

    Since then you have spent the thread on TILT derailing your own thread.


  3. #43
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    5,556
    Thanks
    4302

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    I addressed, and destroyed your thread topic with my first post.

    Since then you have spent the thread on TILT derailing your own thread.

    Delusions of intellectual adequacy and dreams of cranial peerage.

    #Sad

  4. #44
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    50,547
    Thanks
    23942

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Only had a law degree three years.
    Hell, I am more qualified than this clown.
    Thanks from jacobfitcher

  5. #45
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    50,547
    Thanks
    23942

    From
    Vulcan
    WARNING

    Please knock of the sniping and the flame-baiting, or there will be thread bans.


  6. #46
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,592
    Thanks
    20918

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    The OP claimed this judge isn't qualified because he has never tried a case. See thread title...........

    Dims have said Obama should be on the Supreme Court, so the logical question is: How is Obama qualified for the Supreme Court if HE has never tried a case?

    The OP got all butthurt because I destroyed his meme with my first post, and has been on TILT ever since. This has caused him to derail his own thread..........again.

    So you really think obama today and this guy newly out of law school, have similar qualifications?
    Did he also teach courses in constitutional law like Obama?

  7. #47
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,354
    Thanks
    8879

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    So you really think obama today and this guy newly out of law school, have similar qualifications?
    Did he also teach courses in constitutional law like Obama?
    1. Read the thread title. Has not tried cases.....

    2. Obama wasn't even a full professor.

    3. Supreme Court > District court. Derp!

  8. #48
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,592
    Thanks
    20918

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    1. Read the thread title. Has not tried cases.....

    2. Obama wasn't even a full professor.

    3. Supreme Court > District court. Derp!
    Obama is more than qualified to serve on the Supreme Court after being president of the United States and a constitutional lawyer expert

  9. #49
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    29,975
    Thanks
    7718

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Obama is more than qualified to serve on the Supreme Court after being president of the United States and a constitutional lawyer expert
    OBAMA IS MORE QUALIFIED. No president from 1900 to Present WAS OVERTURNED than that Idiot of a Constitutional Scholar Obama.


    How does someone who made it his profession to understand the Constitution, Violate it more than any other Modern President.
    Thanks from Goofball

  10. #50
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,354
    Thanks
    8879

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    OBAMA IS MORE QUALIFIED. No president from 1900 to Present WAS OVERTURNED than that Idiot of a Constitutional Scholar Obama.


    How does someone who made it his profession to understand the Constitution, Violate it more than any other Modern President.
    Good point.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Judge dismisses case against Joe Arpaio
    By Goofball in forum Current Events
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 5th October 2017, 10:53 AM
  2. Replies: 205
    Last Post: 11th June 2016, 05:03 PM
  3. Bill O., Trump case judge should recuse his Mexican self
    By zitiboy in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 8th June 2016, 05:58 AM
  4. Trump "Shames" Fed Judge Hearing "Trump U" Case
    By Friday13 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 29th May 2016, 07:54 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed