Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 268
Thanks Tree155Thanks

Thread: Quote of the Day: “It was common knowledge that Roy dated high school girls”

  1. #31
    Junior Member Idiocracat's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,971
    Thanks
    1757

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    The accused pedo is living rent free in a lot of empty heads around here.
    Pedophelia isn't inclusive to just transgendered people anymore, even the racist hicks like the little ones, eh Goof?

  2. #32
    Burn it down Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    82,545
    Thanks
    21770

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    doesn't seem like the media can find anyone in Alabama that has a problem with this. With the "quote of the day" it's looking like it goes on all the time.
    You posted a thread yourself that polling was at 50/50. That's pretty remarkable for Alabama. So a lot of people there do have a problem with him. But it makes for better copy and serves the media agenda better to find some yokel saying that it's ok because it was decades ago.

  3. #33
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    23,038
    Thanks
    16805

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    He denies it. I see no proof by his accusers and since the first accuser was his opponents supporter it stinks of just more dirty politics
    Yeah, try THAT one. You're a day late and dollar short.
    Thanks from Friday13

  4. #34
    Civis americanus borealis Singularity's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    23,696
    Thanks
    15274

    From
    Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    Eh. I've done it before. I've always made it a point to never vote straight party.
    Here's the thing. If someone cares about the Republican party, which I do not anymore. But if they do, then the best thing for them is to take this loss now. Jones will be voted out in the very next election. But if Moore wins, Republicans will be stuck with him for a very long time. Any claim they have left being a party of morality or law and order, any shred of a claim of decency will be gone as long as his name can be associated with them.
    Yeah, I agree, Jones is toast in 2020. But that's not really the point, the reason why the GOP won't completely give up on Moore is, with only 51 Senators, they cannot practically pass tax reform or any other significant plank without *some* Democratic help. Jones will block them for the next three years, and then there are a LOT of Republicans up for re-election in 2020 who have to share a ballot with Donald Trump. So Jones winning practically shuts down their agenda for good. Decency doesn't matter in that calculus. It just doesn't.

    I mean, the McConnellites are actually contemplating asking Alabama to call off the special election entirely and deem Luther Strange to be Sessions' permanent replacement. They're that desperate, and the stakes are that high.

  5. #35
    Burn it down Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    82,545
    Thanks
    21770

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Yeah, I agree, Jones is toast in 2020. But that's not really the point, the reason why the GOP won't completely give up on Moore is, with only 51 Senators, they cannot practically pass tax reform or any other significant plank without *some* Democratic help. Jones will block them for the next three years, and then there are a LOT of Republicans up for re-election in 2020 who have to share a ballot with Donald Trump. So Jones winning practically shuts down their agenda for good. Decency doesn't matter in that calculus. It just doesn't.

    I mean, the McConnellites are actually contemplating asking Alabama to call off the special election entirely and deem Luther Strange to be Sessions' permanent replacement. They're that desperate, and the stakes are that high.
    Which brings us back to the prisoners dilemma we call politics today.

  6. #36
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    23,038
    Thanks
    16805

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    The accused pedo is living rent free in a lot of empty heads around here.
    And a woman who never could get the PERV out of her head. We'll move on. She's stuck with the PERV likely till the day she dies.
    Thanks from Friday13

  7. #37
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,354
    Thanks
    8878

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    And a woman who never could get the PERV out of her head. We'll move on. She's stuck with the PERV likely till the day she dies.
    Maybe if we get up to an even dozen threads on this the woman will get over it.

    I think you overestimate the impact of threads on this lil forum.


  8. #38
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Moderator RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    8,854
    Thanks
    5092

    From
    Between everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    You posted a thread yourself that polling was at 50/50. That's pretty remarkable for Alabama. So a lot of people there do have a problem with him. But it makes for better copy and serves the media agenda better to find some yokel saying that it's ok because it was decades ago.
    I prefer that to the not-so-yokely guy who said it's OK because Joseph was way older than Mary.

  9. #39
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,354
    Thanks
    8878

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    Pedophelia isn't inclusive to just transgendered people anymore, even the racist hicks like the little ones, eh Goof?
    If I ever said pedophilia was limited to a particular group you may have a point, since I have said no such thing your post is pure drivel, eh Idio?

  10. #40
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    76,061
    Thanks
    39144

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    You posted a thread yourself that polling was at 50/50. That's pretty remarkable for Alabama. So a lot of people there do have a problem with him. But it makes for better copy and serves the media agenda better to find some yokel saying that it's ok because it was decades ago.
    that's a good point. This story is all over social media. So, my first instinct was to try to verify it with a CNN quote. No luck. It's as if the media is trying to deliberately keep it a secret.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Girls killing girls in the school bathroom
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 23rd April 2016, 11:18 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 21st December 2014, 08:24 PM
  3. Eric Cantor's High School Yearbook Quote
    By Inkslinger in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 19th July 2011, 02:36 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed