Members banned from this thread: Idiocracat


Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 64
Thanks Tree53Thanks

Thread: MOORE apologist, Teens look 20! Did a 14yr. old look 20 at her OWN custody hearing?

  1. #21
    Inside Your Heads syrenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    13,551
    Thanks
    6682

    From
    the sadness of my soul
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWahoo View Post
    I've got to tell my wife that one. She is an RN and is 11 years younger than I. However, when we met, I was in my late 30s, 37 to be exact. When we were introduced to each other, neither was looking for a long term relationship at the time, we were both continuing to concentrate on our respective professional careers. Not sure how if happened, but we have been married now for 30 years, living on our combined purses. Perhaps, that makes us, weird.

    its not so much as looking for an actual RN. Just a younger woman with money who can take care of a man both psychically and financially when they get older. When my mother became single again in her 60's it was rather amazing the older men who came hunting.
    Thanks from HCProf

  2. #22
    Veteran Member Devil505's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    60,210
    Thanks
    17946

    From
    Mass and Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicnam View Post
    If, I recall correctly, we have a member that has a 20 year age gap between them self and their spouse.
    Was she a child when they started dating?
    A 50 year old guy could marry a 30 year old woman would fit that slander of yours.
    Last edited by Devil505; 13th November 2017 at 01:51 PM.
    Thanks from Friday13

  3. #23
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,592
    Thanks
    20918

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by HCProf View Post
    Oh it is everywhere. I have a 24 year old student who is engaged to a man 49. They have a 10 month old together.
    Men like younger women because they need to be looked up to. Women don’t have that need and Marry their equal or better

  4. #24
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,592
    Thanks
    20918

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by syrenn View Post
    No one knew how old i was when i was 13. Most thought i was well into my 20's and of legal age. No one asked or questioned me how old i was and was accepted as an adult. I could dress, carry myself, hold conversions and new how to mix and mingle.

    just saying....
    He knew she was a high school kid.
    Thanks from Friday13

  5. #25
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,592
    Thanks
    20918

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by HCProf View Post
    I listen to my HS students talk and they truly feel that people who are over 30 are really ancient. It kind of stings a little when you hear comments about 40 and 50 year olds being REALLY old. I had one last week saying if she is not married by the time she is 40, she will just not get married because that is really GROSS.
    In. my sex Ed class the kids were not allowed to ask personal questions but I knew they were curious to know if I had sex. So someone asked if people my age had sex and I said yes and the whole class went ugh! I was 48
    Thanks from Friday13 and HCProf

  6. #26
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,837
    Thanks
    2628

    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    Men like younger women because they need to be looked up to. Women don’t have that need and Marry their equal or better
    hohoho, whoa whoa whoa. A woman with a mint condition 23-year-old body is a startling spectacle and biology is hard wired. This isn't a software issue. Talk shit about the psychology of men all you want, but the fact is females see a 23-year-old beautiful girl walk past...it's not like they don't notice.

    Women don't need that...stop trying to bait the men here.
    Thanks from syrenn

  7. #27
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,837
    Thanks
    2628

    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    In. my sex Ed class the kids were not allowed to ask personal questions but I knew they were curious to know if I had sex. So someone asked if people my age had sex and I said yes and the whole class went ugh! I was 48
    Ha ha. Funny stuff. Wait...were they ughing because the whole idea of anyone having sex was weird (young kids), or because you were SO OLD? LOL.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member Dragonfly5's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,306
    Thanks
    11354

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by syrenn View Post
    No one knew how old i was when i was 13. Most thought i was well into my 20's and of legal age. No one asked or questioned me how old i was and was accepted as an adult. I could dress, carry myself, hold conversions and new how to mix and mingle.

    just saying....
    Maybe they all knew but they weren't saying.
    Thanks from Friday13

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,707
    Thanks
    801

    From
    Maryland USA
    Quote Originally Posted by HCProf View Post
    I listen to my HS students talk and they truly feel that people who are over 30 are really ancient. It kind of stings a little when you hear comments about 40 and 50 year olds being REALLY old. I had one last week saying if she is not married by the time she is 40, she will just not get married because that is really GROSS.
    Sometimes, the more things change, the more they stay the same. I can remember during the 60s, an often heard statement was: Don't trust anyone over 30. I vaguely remember a movie where the story line was about a 20something that became President and the Country controlled by youngsters. It actually had a rather decent soundtrack.
    Thanks from HCProf

  10. #30
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    23,050
    Thanks
    16830

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    I don't know any 32 yo men who dated 20 yo.

    I guess 20 is middle-aged in Alabama.
    Emotional and sexual immaturity. Moore that is. And evangelicalism is often repressive (and regressive). Shit just comes oozing out.
    Last edited by cpicturetaker12; 13th November 2017 at 08:34 PM.
    Thanks from Friday13

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Woman comes forward--32 year old Roy Moore hit on a 14YR old girl
    By cpicturetaker12 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 9th November 2017, 11:07 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30th October 2017, 08:53 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11th May 2016, 06:13 AM
  4. Mitt Romney: Terror apologist
    By Cicero in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 25th September 2012, 01:00 PM
  5. An oddly reasonable apologist for Socialists
    By lakeman in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25th October 2008, 06:04 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed