Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Results 221 to 230 of 230
Thanks Tree139Thanks

Thread: Conservatives are Smashing Their Keurig Coffee Makers

  1. #221
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    28,574
    Thanks
    17282

    From
    between Moon and NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5 View Post
    Cry me a fucking river! Moore is a pedophile. Too bad someone didn't take care of this asshole a long time ago. I good ass-kicking followed by a few years in jail would have been a good start.

    Couple of action items here.

    1. Judge Moore needs to announce that he is stepping down from the election.

    2. You need to look up the definition of the word pedophile.

  2. #222
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    86,304
    Thanks
    61479

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    Couple of action items here.

    1. Judge Moore needs to announce that he is stepping down from the election.

    2. You need to look up the definition of the word pedophile.
    From Google:

    pe·do·phile
    ˈpedəˌfīl/Submit
    noun
    a person who is sexually attracted to children.

    ---

    So, I guess it depends on if you define 14-16 year olds as "children".

  3. #223
    Moderator jacobfitcher's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,711
    Thanks
    5677

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    From Google:

    pe·do·phile
    ˈpedəˌfīl/Submit
    noun
    a person who is sexually attracted to children.

    ---

    So, I guess it depends on if you define 14-16 year olds as "children".
    Pedophiles are specific to pre-pubescent. Hebephiles have a sexual preference for children at the cusp of puberty, between the ages of, roughly, 11 to 14 years of age. Ephebophiles (from ephebos, meaning “one arrived at puberty” in Greek), who are mostly attracted to 15- to 16-year-olds.

    https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...e-orientation/

  4. #224
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,837
    Thanks
    2628

    Quote Originally Posted by jacobfitcher View Post
    Pedophiles are specific to pre-pubescent. Hebephiles have a sexual preference for children at the cusp of puberty, between the ages of, roughly, 11 to 14 years of age. Ephebophiles (from ephebos, meaning “one arrived at puberty” in Greek), who are mostly attracted to 15- to 16-year-olds.

    https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...e-orientation/
    Or, in day-to-day English, we call somebody a pedo if they like kids, as understood to be anyone obviously too young for an adult to be messing with. And the world keeps spinning, despite this egregious violation.

    Here's a word for you:

    Pedantic: narrowly, stodgily, and often ostentatiously learned; a pedantic insistence that we follow the rules exactly

  5. #225
    The Republican Agenda HadEnough2's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,023
    Thanks
    9296

    From
    Washington State
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Larrikin View Post
    Yippee! Let's bust into his house and drag the bastard out. We can put up a big cross and set it on fire, and hang him from a tree beside it.
    That's the Republican way.

  6. #226
    Veteran Member Dragonfly5's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,278
    Thanks
    11336

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by pragmatic View Post
    Couple of action items here.

    1. Judge Moore needs to announce that he is stepping down from the election.

    2. You need to look up the definition of the word pedophile.
    I like my definition.

  7. #227
    Junior Member Claudius the God's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,897
    Thanks
    1174

    From
    California
    You know what is the most troubling thing I heard this week? A political official actually said that even though the Republican candidate was a pedophile and creep, nothing would ever get him to vote for his Democratic opponent. He would rather choose no one than a Democrat. Think about that for a second. This man, self-labeled a conservative, cannot possibly vote for any Democrat under any circumstances at all. This is not politics. It is akin to religion. This is what decades of right wing media have turned the once proud and honorable Republican party into, its embarrassing, shameful and ignorant.
    Thanks from Tedminator, boontito and Babba

  8. #228
    Veteran Member Micro Machines Champion, Race Against Time Champion Tedminator's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    22,754
    Thanks
    12646

    From
    South Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudius the God View Post
    You know what is the most troubling thing I heard this week? A political official actually said that even though the Republican candidate was a pedophile and creep, nothing would ever get him to vote for his Democratic opponent. He would rather choose no one than a Democrat. Think about that for a second. This man, self-labeled a conservative, cannot possibly vote for any Democrat under any circumstances at all. This is not politics. It is akin to religion. This is what decades of right wing media have turned the once proud and honorable Republican party into, its embarrassing, shameful and ignorant.
    Yeah but on the brightside.. creepy old pedo perv supporters gets outed by a Keurig coffee machine.
    Thanks from Babba

  9. #229
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    32,124
    Thanks
    6743

    From
    A Month Away
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudius the God View Post
    You know what is the most troubling thing I heard this week? A political official actually said that even though the Republican candidate was a pedophile and creep, nothing would ever get him to vote for his Democratic opponent. He would rather choose no one than a Democrat. Think about that for a second. This man, self-labeled a conservative, cannot possibly vote for any Democrat under any circumstances at all. This is not politics. It is akin to religion. This is what decades of right wing media have turned the once proud and honorable Republican party into, its embarrassing, shameful and ignorant.
    It really says something when people, voters will rank Democrats below an alleged creep. (He's not accused of pedophilia.)

  10. #230
    The Republican Agenda HadEnough2's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,023
    Thanks
    9296

    From
    Washington State
    Defender of Pediphiles: I'm going to smash the hell out of this Keurig Coffee Machine.

    Keurig: Did you buy it?

    Protester: Yes.

    Keurig:

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28th September 2016, 05:23 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed