Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50
Thanks Tree26Thanks

Thread: The Secret Email Between Trump Jr. and Wikileaks

  1. #41
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    76,061
    Thanks
    39141

    From
    becoming more and more
    Sessions told Congress that Republican's aren't getting their own wittle special prosecutors to go after Hillary.
    So...there...there....poor babies.
    Thanks from HayJenn

  2. #42
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,984
    Thanks
    11827

    From
    Oregon
    Why would they need a special prosecutor anyway? Nons of the Clinton’s hold an office

  3. #43
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    30,354
    Thanks
    78

    From
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    quite , right. They were secret until he was caught lying. Then, they became private.
    Good catch.
    emails aren't secret, they are private.

  4. #44
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,354
    Thanks
    8878

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    Why would they need to conspire with Russians if the dossier is fake?

    And why wasnt it leaked until after the election if it was supposed to influence it?

    Nothing about this D grade whataboutism makes even a hair of sense
    1. Nobody said Hillary was smart.

    2. Press got the dossier in Sept.

    3. Who cares what you think.

  5. #45
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,984
    Thanks
    11827

    From
    Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    1. Nobody said Hillary was smart.

    2. Press got the dossier in Sept.

    3. Who cares what you think.
    So you’ve got no answers.

    If a firm was compiling a fake dossier, why would they need to collude with Russian intelligence for fake information? This is the crux of your argument. You should be able to answer.

  6. #46
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,984
    Thanks
    11827

    From
    Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by roberthughey View Post
    emails aren't secret, they are private.
    They are secret if you deny they happened and then it turns out they totally did.

  7. #47
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,354
    Thanks
    8878

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    So you’ve got no answers.

    If a firm was compiling a fake dossier, why would they need to collude with Russian intelligence for fake information? This is the crux of your argument. You should be able to answer.
    Russia took Hillary's money, and gave her fake info. Why is this so hard for you to comprehend..........don't answer, that was rhetorical.

    rhetorical
    [rəˈtrək(ə)l]


    (of a question) asked in order to produce an effect or to make a statement rather than to elicit information.

  8. #48
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,984
    Thanks
    11827

    From
    Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Russia took Hillary's money, and gave her fake info. Why is this so hard for you to comprehend..........don't answer, that was rhetorical.

    rhetorical
    [rəˈtrək(ə)l]


    (of a question) asked in order to produce an effect or to make a statement rather than to elicit information.
    That doesn’t make any sense at all. You’re claiming several things that cannot simultaneously be true. And in fact they may be extremely detrimental to your entire position.

    Scenario 1- you say that Steele and Russian intelligence colluded by fabricating information about Trump. This is illogical because if the point was to make up fake information about Trump, there would be no need to “collude” with anyone

    Scenario 2- Steel expected to get real information from Russian intelligence, but was given fake information. This actually hurts your whatabout position more. If Russia intentionally gave someone doing opposition research fake information on Trump, THAT WOULD BE HELPING TRUMP

    There is no scenario where it makes even a minuscule amount of sense that Fushion GPS/Steele was working with Russian intelligence. On top of that, if they went to all this trouble to collude with a hostile foreign power, why wouldn’t they make sure the dossier was out before the election?
    Last edited by Lunchboxxy; 14th November 2017 at 03:06 PM.
    Thanks from HayJenn

  9. #49
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,354
    Thanks
    8878

    From
    United States
    Scenario 2- Steel expected to get real information from Russian intelligence, but was given fake information. This actually hurts your whatabout position more. If Russia intentionally gave someone doing opposition research fake information on Trump, THAT WOULD BE HELPING TRUMP.
    Not if it wasn't exposed as fake until well after the election. Dayum, critical thinking skills and you have never been introduced, huh?

  10. #50
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,984
    Thanks
    11827

    From
    Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Not if it wasn't exposed as fake until well after the election. Dayum, critical thinking skills and you have never been introduced, huh?
    Except the information was never released before the election. Another lynch pen in your poor whataboutism argument.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 3rd October 2017, 04:33 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17th March 2017, 12:00 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 6th January 2017, 03:32 AM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 1st June 2016, 08:40 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11th March 2015, 08:36 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed