Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 204
Thanks Tree98Thanks

Thread: GQ Names Kaepernik Citizen Of The Year

  1. #11
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    31,258
    Thanks
    26436

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Greenbean View Post
    guess this means hes back in the nfl

    lol
    Colin now transcends the NFL. The NFL is too small for Colin.
    Thanks from Madeline and Dragonfly5

  2. #12
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42,354
    Thanks
    8879

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Yup. Because black players are not actual humans, with a right to their own opinion.

    Gotta nip that idea in the bud.

    *Rolls eyes*
    Did he mention race?

    You play the bullshit race card too often. You, and your ilk, have rendered racism meaningless on this board. People just laugh at you at this point.
    Thanks from John T Ford

  3. #13
    New Member LT Greenbean's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    111

    From
    south area
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Colin now transcends the NFL. The NFL is too small for Colin.
    hes so sad that no one wants him on their team lol

  4. #14
    New Member LT Greenbean's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    111

    From
    south area
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Yup. Because black players are not actual humans, with a right to their own opinion.

    Gotta nip that idea in the bud.

    *Rolls eyes*
    what black guy are you talkin about? im talkin about colin kaepernick
    Thanks from John T Ford

  5. #15
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    31,258
    Thanks
    26436

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Greenbean View Post
    hes so sad that no one wants him on their team lol
    You missed the point. He has moved on and beyond the NFL. You are stuck in the nfl.

    GQ is not a sports magazine.
    Thanks from Madeline

  6. #16
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,543
    Thanks
    6750

    From
    Great State of Texas
    They should also give that communist American hating POS a slot in the NFL Hall of Fame for single handedly starting the movement that destroyed the NFL.
    Thanks from LT Greenbean, chevy and THOR

  7. #17
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    36,868
    Thanks
    38876

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Did he mention race?

    You play the bullshit race card too often. You, and your ilk, have rendered racism meaningless on this board. People just laugh at you at this point.
    A hit dog, will holler.

  8. #18
    New Member LT Greenbean's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    111

    From
    south area
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    You missed the point. He has moved on and beyond the NFL. You are stuck in the nfl.

    GQ is not a sports magazine.
    colin is begging to come back. he wants to play so bad but no one wants him

  9. #19
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    24,543
    Thanks
    6750

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Colin now transcends the NFL. The NFL is too small for Colin.
    Most NFL players that suck at the game "transcend" some where ....

  10. #20
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    31,258
    Thanks
    26436

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Greenbean View Post
    what black guy are you talkin about? im talkin about colin kaepernick
    You better check yourself.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 19th September 2016, 12:20 PM
  2. 13 year old girl killed in Israel attack was a US citizen
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30th June 2016, 01:26 PM
  3. TIME magazine names Obama as 2008 Person of the Year
    By Bourne in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 17th December 2008, 06:58 PM
  4. Citizen becomes Cipher
    By coberst in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 5th December 2007, 06:08 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed