Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 114
Thanks Tree35Thanks

Thread: DOJ Files Arrest for Illegal Who Murdered Kate Steinle

  1. #31
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,270
    Thanks
    6860

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudius the God View Post
    Red state America wants a dead body, California must obey. They want blood, they crave blood, give them blood. If only it could be a spectacle, they would cheer like Romans, that is what they want. Postcards need to be sold, the nation deserves its retribution, justice and law be damned. Isn't that what this Ford idiot wants?
    There is already a dead body.

    Her name is KATE STEINLE.

  2. #32
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,270
    Thanks
    6860

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Your title is squirrelly in that no one has been found guilty of murdering Kate Steinle.


    Jeff Sessions wants to keep his job. We see in Tillerson and Comey what not doing what Trump wants gets you.
    Did I suggest anyone had been found guilty?

    WEAK

  3. #33
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,270
    Thanks
    6860

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    California will not participate in a federal case.
    How's that going to work?

    Will they once again refuse to turn this murderer over to the feds?

  4. #34
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,270
    Thanks
    6860

    From
    Great State of Texas
    You guys need to pay close attention to this case.

    This is not just another white girl dead at the hands of an illegal.

    It will have quite the effect in 2018 and 2020.

    #MAGA

  5. #35
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    44,291
    Thanks
    25855

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Did I suggest anyone had been found guilty?

    WEAK
    You said the "illegal who murdered Kate Steinle" ... so you suggest that YOU found him guilty.




    Innocent until proven guilty for Roy Moore, but not for Zarate. Innocent for the president even though he bragged on multiple occasions about committing sexual assault. But Zarate is guilty of murder even though a jury said he wasn't.

    Hmmmm ...

  6. #36
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    44,291
    Thanks
    25855

    From
    Wisconsin
    You're making America suck.

    You're making America ugly.
    Thanks from HayJenn

  7. #37
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,270
    Thanks
    6860

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    You said the "illegal who murdered Kate Steinle" ... so you suggest that YOU found him guilty.




    Innocent until proven guilty for Roy Moore, but not for Zarate. Innocent for the president even though he bragged on multiple occasions about committing sexual assault. But Zarate is guilty of murder even though a jury said he wasn't.

    Hmmmm ...
    Really Amelia?

    That's some weak BS ....

    You know as well as I do Zarate is responsible for the murder of Kate Steinle.

    San Franpsycho let him off because of his ethnicity and legal status.

    And, because Kate Steinle is white.

    The Federal Government is going to prosecute this criminal and rightfully so within the boundaries of our laws.

    If you want to argue whether Zarate is responsible for Ms. Steinle's death the go right ahead.

    I'm not interested in such rabbit holes.
    Thanks from excalibur

  8. #38
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,270
    Thanks
    6860

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    You're making America suck.

    You're making America ugly.
    Standing up for the rule of law is making America suck ....

    Making America ugly .....

    Folks you cannot make up this kind of insanity.

    Just saying.

  9. #39
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    44,291
    Thanks
    25855

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Really Amelia?

    That's some weak BS ....

    You know as well as I do Zarate is responsible for the murder of Kate Steinle.

    San Franpsycho let him off because of his ethnicity and legal status.

    And, because Kate Steinle is white.

    The Federal Government is going to prosecute this criminal and rightfully so within the boundaries of our laws.

    If you want to argue whether Zarate is responsible for Ms. Steinle's death the go right ahead.

    I'm not interested in such rabbit holes.
    There. Was. No. Murder.

  10. #40
    told you so Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    44,291
    Thanks
    25855

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Standing up for the rule of law is making America suck ....

    Making America ugly .....

    Folks you cannot make up this kind of insanity.

    Just saying.
    That's hilarious. You are not standing up for the rule of law. You don't believe in innocent until proven guilty. You don't believe in our court system. You don't believe in the law.

    You're just happy that a raging bigot is president and he's made it safe for people like you to be open with your ugliness.




    I took most people off ignore this past month, but I guess I better put you back on. For my blood pressure.
    Thanks from HayJenn and HadEnough2

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Kate Steinle Verdict: Not Guilty
    By excalibur in forum Current Events
    Replies: 521
    Last Post: 4th December 2017, 07:54 PM
  2. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 1st July 2017, 11:27 AM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 31st May 2016, 04:43 PM
  4. The Kate Steinle Murder and the Scum Sheriff
    By excalibur in forum Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20th July 2015, 08:05 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed