Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 108
Thanks Tree28Thanks

Thread: Mueller deputy praised DOJ official after she defied Trump travel ban order: 'I am s

  1. #31
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,270
    Thanks
    6860

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    WOW John I had no idea you are a Constitutional lawyer. I think Rod Jay Rosenstein would know if his appointment of a Special Counsel is unconstitutional or not and so would Sessions. They are the Deputy AG and the AG and they don't seem to have a problem with it. I'm going with their opinion over yours that Mueller's appointment was totally legal.

    PS If Mueller is biased why exactly did he remove someone for expressing anti-Trump sentiments?
    You can bet Rosenstein knows full well his appointment was unConstitutional.

  2. #32
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    43,512
    Thanks
    9054

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    DUH and DERP see Flynn's guilty plea for confirmation. I've seen it and he has agreed to it. Look it up yourself you lazy Goofball.
    Yeah. So? That doesn't confirn your speculation.

  3. #33
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,679
    Thanks
    9702

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    I'm capable of understanding that you parrot a lot of fake news.

    Please continue to entertain us and tell us just what you think Flynn is going to tell Mueller.
    DUH and DERP John just like I said to Goofball. Why don't we let Mueller do his job and then we will know what Flynn told Mueller.
    PS you think he hasn't already sang like a bird? HA HA. It doesn't work like that. Flynn would have had to turn over what he knew BEFORE he got the deal. Mueller already knows whatever Flynn had on the bigger fish. I don't know exactly what that was because Mueller's team is not the leaking Titanic that Trump's administration turns out to be, lol. Expect more charges in the coming weeks and then we will know won't we?

  4. #34
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,270
    Thanks
    6860

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Yeah. So? That doesn't confirn your speculation.
    LMAO @ speculation ......

    You mean more like fantasy.

  5. #35
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    76,423
    Thanks
    39458

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by bajisima View Post
    I would have disagreed with you just a week ago. But now even NeverTrump republicans like Hugh Hewitt and John McCain are starting to say "wait a minute." Thats a bad thing because it means even those who dislike Trump dont think this is looking fair.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.85aca41fdbea
    Hugh Hewitt is a partisan hack.
    Thanks from splansing, Dragonfly5 and OldGaffer

  6. #36
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,679
    Thanks
    9702

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    You can bet Rosenstein knows full well his appointment was unConstitutional.
    And Sessions is sitting there letting Rosenstein make an unConstitutional appointment while Trump is jumping up and down and calling Sessions every disparaging name he can think of because Sessions is what? Yeah I don't think so John. Sessions is the GOP and the GOP have the majority in Congress and the House. They can pull the plug on Mueller if they really want to and it was really unConstitutional.

  7. #37
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,270
    Thanks
    6860

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    DUH and DERP John just like I said to Goofball. Why don't we let Mueller do his job and then we will know what Flynn told Mueller.
    PS you think he hasn't already sang like a bird? HA HA. It doesn't work like that. Flynn would have had to turn over what he knew BEFORE he got the deal. Mueller already knows whatever Flynn had on the bigger fish. I don't know exactly what that was because Mueller's team is not the leaking Titanic that Trump's administration turns out to be, lol. Expect more charges in the coming weeks and then we will know won't we?
    Nothing in your comment is based in fact.

    Just pure fantasy.

  8. #38
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,082
    Thanks
    2756

    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Do you understand Flynn is co-operating with Mueller to get bigger fish like Trump, Kushner and Sessions right? Are you capable of understanding that?
    We don't actually know that. He might have cut a deal just to reduce his own punishment by making things easier for the prosecution...against himself. The anti-Trump crowd lives inside a bubble of assumptions. The entire process is corrupted and ruined by social media, by the relentless tweeting and re-tweeting and facebooking and emailing and instagramming and blogging and editorializing and even writing "articles" attributing vast swaths of "facts" to "sources", or just assumptions like this one, that Flynn is necessarily preparing to deliver some blockbuster testimony that Trump Himself orchestrated a plot with Putin to hack Clinton, to hack the election.

    The NOISE generated over this shit is positively blinding. I've hated it since day one.
    Thanks from THOR

  9. #39
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,679
    Thanks
    9702

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Yeah. So? That doesn't confirn your speculation.
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Nothing in your comment is based in fact.

    Just pure fantasy.

    What have I speculated or fantasied about? It's no speculation that Flynn is co-operating with Mueller, it says so in the guilty plea. Pftt..

  10. #40
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,270
    Thanks
    6860

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    And Sessions is sitting there letting Rosenstein make an unConstitutional appointment while Trump is jumping up and down and calling Sessions every disparaging name he can think of because Sessions is what? Yeah I don't think so John. Sessions is the GOP and the GOP have the majority in Congress and the House. They can pull the plug on Mueller if they really want to and it was really unConstitutional.
    More fantasy ......

    I can't help you Eve .... you are going on and on with what YOU think is happening here but, back in reality ... there is no evidence of anything you claim to be factual.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 2nd December 2017, 10:26 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13th March 2017, 09:43 AM
  3. New Trump order drops Iraq from travel ban list Associa
    By goldendog in forum Current Events
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 1st March 2017, 09:23 AM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 5th February 2017, 12:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27th June 2011, 07:22 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed