Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 108
Thanks Tree28Thanks

Thread: Mueller deputy praised DOJ official after she defied Trump travel ban order: 'I am s

  1. #41
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,270
    Thanks
    6860

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    What have I speculated or fantasied about? It's no speculation that Flynn is co-operating with Mueller, it says so in the guilty plea. Pftt..
    LMAO ....

    But, that's not all you have claimed now is it?

  2. #42
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,679
    Thanks
    9702

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    We don't actually know that. He might have cut a deal just to reduce his own punishment by making things easier for the prosecution...against himself. The anti-Trump crowd lives inside a bubble of assumptions. The entire process is corrupted and ruined by social media, by the relentless tweeting and re-tweeting and facebooking and emailing and instagramming and blogging and editorializing and even writing "articles" attributing vast swaths of "facts" to "sources", or just assumptions like this one, that Flynn is necessarily preparing to deliver some blockbuster testimony that Trump Himself orchestrated a plot with Putin to hack Clinton, to hack the election.

    The NOISE generated over this shit is positively blinding. I've hated it since day one.
    Do I actually know for sure? Of course not. I am not a member of the prosecution but we can deduce from what we know and based on prior cases. It's clear about what's going on whether Trump supporters wish to come to terms with it or not.

    https://www.vox.com/2017/12/1/167065...i-charged-deal
    Due to his unique ties to both the Trump campaign and the Trump White House, Flynn is particularly well-suited to answer the two central questions in the Mueller probe: Did the Trump campaign knowingly collude with Russia, and did Trump obstruct justice by trying to limit or derail the FBI’s investigation? A plea deal would get Mueller closer to answering those questions.



    The announcement comes after weeks of speculation that Flynn was looking for a way to protect himself from a more serious criminal indictment. The New York Times reported on November 23 that Flynn’s lawyers told Trump’s legal team they could no longer share information, a move that signaled Flynn wanted to work with Mueller. And on November 27, ABC News reported that Flynn’s lawyers met with Mueller’s team, which was the strongest sign that a plea deal was imminent.

    There were signs early on that Mueller had a solid case against Flynn. Flynn offered to testify earlier this year in exchange for full immunity from prosecution, but Mueller refused the deal. Now Mueller gets Flynn to talk and also an admission of guilt.

    That’s of course bad news for Flynn. But it could potentially be even worse news for Trump.
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence

  3. #43
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,679
    Thanks
    9702

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    LMAO ....

    But, that's not all you have claimed now is it?

    Really what have I claimed John?

  4. #44
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,270
    Thanks
    6860

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Really what have I claimed John?
    You know what you posted.

    You are back pedaling.

  5. #45
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    43,512
    Thanks
    9054

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Really what have I claimed John?
    You claim to know what Flynn is telling Mueller.

    Derp!
    Thanks from John T Ford

  6. #46
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,048
    Thanks
    6927

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    Bias is so thick in the Mueller team that it taints everything it touches. Now there is also an article that Flynn did not even know he was being interviewed on the record in January 2017, thus he had no lawyer present.
    Again, this did not seem to be a problem when Kennith Star was investigating William Jefferson Clinton and there were more conflicts of interest than being the only judge in your own wife's beauty pageant.

  7. #47
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,679
    Thanks
    9702

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    You know what you posted.

    You are back pedaling.
    Really John you are saying I posted something that I am now back pedaling on so I'd like you to point that out because I stand behind all my posts. Please enlighten me.

  8. #48
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    14,679
    Thanks
    9702

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    You claim to know what Flynn is telling Mueller.

    Derp!

    Nope, where did I say I know what Flynn was telling Mueller? You lie or you can't read. I think the right answer is you both lie and can't read.

  9. #49
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    17,048
    Thanks
    6927

    From
    i'm not real===
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    More fantasy ......

    I can't help you Eve .... you are going on and on with what YOU think is happening here but, back in reality ... there is no evidence of anything you claim to be factual.
    What do YOU think happened, John? Flynn doesn't have anything? Eve is correct, they would not have offered him a deal without knowing what his hand looked like.

  10. #50
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,082
    Thanks
    2756

    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Do you understand Flynn is co-operating with Mueller to get bigger fish like Trump, Kushner and Sessions right? Are you capable of understanding that?
    I'm saying, we do not know this. Flynn might be co-operating merely to take the hassle and expense of his own prosecution off the table in exchange for some favorable treatment. Cutting a deal very simply to save himself some trouble. That may be the entirety of it, and Mueller might be quite happy to put Flynn in the bag without the knock-down drag-out fight in the courts.

    There may be-- literally --nothing of any significance coming from Flynn, or anyone else.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 2nd December 2017, 10:26 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13th March 2017, 09:43 AM
  3. New Trump order drops Iraq from travel ban list Associa
    By goldendog in forum Current Events
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 1st March 2017, 09:23 AM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 5th February 2017, 12:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27th June 2011, 07:22 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed