Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 108
Thanks Tree28Thanks

Thread: Mueller deputy praised DOJ official after she defied Trump travel ban order: 'I am s

  1. #51
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    25,349
    Thanks
    6871

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    What do YOU think happened, John? Flynn doesn't have anything? Eve is correct, they would not have offered him a deal without knowing what his hand looked like.
    What hand?

    Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

    If they had anything else on Flynn you can bet he would have been charged with more than just a process crime.

    There is no evidence of any other crime here.

  2. #52
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    43,787
    Thanks
    9082

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Do you understand Flynn is co-operating with Mueller to get bigger fish like Trump, Kushner and Sessions right? Are you capable of understanding that?
    right here Eve. You claim to know what Flynn is telling Mueller.

    Derp!
    Thanks from John T Ford

  3. #53
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    6,053
    Thanks
    4694

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    What hand?

    Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

    If they had anything else on Flynn you can bet he would have been charged with more than just a process crime.

    There is no evidence of any other crime here.
    Really? He pleaded guilty to the only crime they know he committed?

    That woudl be a unique prosecutorial technique, offering plea deals for the exact crime one commits. Why in the fuck would any defendant do that?
    Thanks from OldGaffer

  4. #54
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,166
    Thanks
    2780

    I have been ranting against the relentless cheer leading/fantasizing against Trump that has been going flat-out, red-lined, since the instant he got elected, if not sooner.

    What I'm saying is, adding hot air to the noise machine creates a hazard. The stampede mentality has caused people to run right over cliffs, confidently predicting all sorts of things that did not come to pass and probably never will.

    The noisier and more certain the stampede to crush Trump is, the more discredited everybody-- EVERYBODY --becomes when it doesn't happen. Again.

    And again.

    And again.

    Trump is fucking HERE, and he's going to stay here for a long time. Most likely, he's here for 3 more years, at least. People need to focus on policy, process, clarity, issues, and get back in their seats and pay attention. The People today are behaving like rioters, looters, a crazed angry mob looking to just burn shit down. It is NOT FUCKING HELPING.

    I know Trump is an asshole piece of shit. But discrediting everyone that opposes him by association is not the way to deal with that.

  5. #55
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,166
    Thanks
    2780

    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Really? He pleaded guilty to the only crime they know he committed?

    That woudl be a unique prosecutorial technique, offering plea deals for the exact crime one commits. Why in the fuck would any defendant do that?
    Reduced sentence in exchange for making life a little easier for the prosecution.

  6. #56
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    6,053
    Thanks
    4694

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    Reduced sentence in exchange for making life a little easier for the prosecution.
    What reduced sentence?
    Thanks from TNVolunteer73

  7. #57
    Chubby Member
    Joined
    May 2006
    Posts
    9,166
    Thanks
    2780

    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    What reduced sentence?
    Oh, right: nobody knows anything about it, do we? So I offer you up a plausible alternative scenario. Flynn might plead guilty in exchange for a promise of a lighter sentence, which Mueller might accept because he doesn't want to slog through the trial.

    Am I speaking fucking English? Honestly, I can't believe the stampede has drowned out ALL rational thought... has it?

  8. #58
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    6,053
    Thanks
    4694

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by splansing View Post
    Oh, right: nobody knows anything about it, do we? So I offer you up a plausible alternative scenario. Flynn might plead guilty in exchange for a promise of a lighter sentence, which Mueller might accept because he doesn't want to slog through the trial.

    Am I speaking fucking English? Honestly, I can't believe the stampede has drowned out ALL rational thought... has it?

    What lighter sentence? When was the last fucking time anyone went ot jail for lying to the FBI?

  9. #59
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    30,497
    Thanks
    7849

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    What lighter sentence? When was the last fucking time anyone went ot jail for lying to the FBI?
    Scooter Libby.

  10. #60
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    6,053
    Thanks
    4694

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    Scooter Libby.
    Dude, really? Do you check these things before spouting off? Libby was charged with multiple felonies, including obstruction of justice. Your lame, so very lame, argument is that Flynn only lied to the FBI and did nothing else, that is why he got a plea deal. Listen to your self sometime. Your arguments sound absolutely addled.
    Thanks from Dragonfly5

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 2nd December 2017, 10:26 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13th March 2017, 09:43 AM
  3. New Trump order drops Iraq from travel ban list Associa
    By goldendog in forum Current Events
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 1st March 2017, 09:23 AM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 5th February 2017, 12:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27th June 2011, 07:22 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed