Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
Thanks Tree15Thanks

Thread: Trump campaign colluded with ISRAEL to undermine Obama

  1. #11
    Veteran Member Yetisports6 - Big Wave Champion, Bezerk Champion, All Ball Champion, Magic Gem Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Flower Power Champion, Space Thieves TD Champion, X-treme Moto Idiot Cross Champion, Micro Tanks Champion, Race Horse Tycoon Champion, Railway Line Champion, Raju Meter 2 Champion, Metal Slug - Kill the Nazis Champion, Decoder Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v32  Champion
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    28,344
    Thanks
    8847

    From
    In Grace
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Throttle View Post
    That's really hilarious in context with the fact that Obama colluded to interfere with an election in Israel.
    https://nypost.com/2016/12/29/obamas...-our-politics/
    https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael...ection-israels
    Beat me to it. Obama did it with tax payer dollars!

  2. #12
    New Member Pureinheart's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    609
    Thanks
    156

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I know. It's gotten past ridiculous. Now they can't even make up their mind which country he supposedly conspired with.

    Watch for it - if this silly Russian investigation ends with a dud they are going to start calling for a new investigation to look into Trump/Israeli Collusion.

    I don't understand why it's so hard for them to imagine they lost this election without foreign collusion. One look at Mrs. Clinton should really be all the evidence they need.
    I heard an analysis stating that this investigation is keeping Democrats busy... he's hoping it will continue so that it will continue so that some real work can get done...
    Thanks from Jeremy

  3. #13
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    38,349
    Thanks
    7835

    From
    Shady Dale, Georgia
    At that time, Donald J Trump was President Elect. His having conversations with other world leaders is expected. It is part of the transition.

  4. #14
    Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,171
    Thanks
    701

    From
    Florida
    Does anyone hear that?

    Thanks from Southern Dad

  5. #15
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    50,994
    Thanks
    10313

    From
    United States
    Wow!

    Another thread blows up in this OP’s face.

    What are the odds?
    Thanks from Southern Dad

  6. #16
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    32,321
    Thanks
    8297

    From
    TN
    Russia Russia Russia failed

    now Fake News King is going to cry Israel Israel Israel

  7. #17
    Veteran Member Dr Sampson Simpson's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,201
    Thanks
    12498

    My god, the idiocy of right wing trolls is absurd. Have your little circle jerk guys, you are looking like fools as usual

  8. #18
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    50,994
    Thanks
    10313

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Sampson Simpson View Post
    My god, the idiocy of right wing trolls is absurd. Have your little circle jerk guys, you are looking like fools as usual
    How did I know when I saw you were the last to post that you would not post on topic, and instead would go on an unhinged cryfest about Republican posters?

    It’s like I can see the future.
    Thanks from Crusher

  9. #19
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    29,008
    Thanks
    20789

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I know. It's gotten past ridiculous. Now they can't even make up their mind which country he supposedly conspired with.

    Watch for it - if this silly Russian investigation ends with a dud they are going to start calling for a new investigation to look into Trump/Israeli Collusion.

    I don't understand why it's so hard for them to imagine they lost this election without foreign collusion. One look at Mrs. Clinton should really be all the evidence they need.
    Seriously? Russia, Israel and Turkey to date. Stay tuned that list might grow.

  10. #20
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    38,349
    Thanks
    7835

    From
    Shady Dale, Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Seriously? Russia, Israel and Turkey to date. Stay tuned that list might grow.
    I know this may have slipped past you but the OP failed. It cites that this collusion happened on December 16, 2016. That's after the election. Doh!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Republican consultant colluded w/ Russians
    By OHjulie in forum Current Events
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 28th May 2017, 09:14 AM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 20th April 2017, 10:23 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 13th April 2017, 09:35 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12th August 2016, 08:38 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27th January 2015, 11:49 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed