Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
Thanks Tree15Thanks

Thread: Trump campaign colluded with ISRAEL to undermine Obama

  1. #1
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    28,667
    Thanks
    20566

    From
    Florida

    Trump campaign colluded with ISRAEL to undermine Obama

    So why does Trump hate Obama so much that he would be a traitor to his country?

    On or about December 22, 2016, a very senior member of the Presidential Transition Team directed Flynn to contact officials from foreign governments, including Russia, to learn where each government stood on the resolution and to influence those governments to delay the vote or defeat the resolution,” the Justice

    More and more evidence indicates Trump’s transition team colluded with Israel to undermine Obama

    NOOR AL-SIBAI
    05 DEC 2017 AT 17:02 ET


    Don't miss stories. Follow Raw Story!


    There’s ample evidence to suggest that President Donald Trump’s transition team colluded with a foreign government — but it’s not necessarily just Russia.

    Reports in both The Intercept and The Nation published Tuesday point to the lesser-covered news from former Trump adviser Mike Flynn’s plea deal — that the transition team worked with Israel on their controversial (and arguably illegal) settlements in Palestinian territories. That alleged collusion also undermined then-President Obama’s stance on the settlements and was, at the time, “in ...

    https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/mor...dermine-obama/
    Last edited by cpicturetaker12; 5th December 2017 at 04:55 PM.
    Thanks from the watchman, The Man and MaryAnne

  2. #2
    Galactic Ruler Spookycolt's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Posts
    61,666
    Thanks
    11225

    From
    By the wall
    Wasn't it China last week or were they the week before?

    No, no...that was Russia but now its Israel huh?

    Hard to keep up with the conspiracies.

    You know that Obama spent taxpayer money to affect the election in Israel don't you?

    Were you ok with that?

    He didn't even try to hide it.
    Thanks from Jeremy, Pureinheart and Goofball

  3. #3
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    49,333
    Thanks
    9924

    From
    United States
    How did I know before clicking on this link this OP was littering the board with more rawsewage shit?
    Thanks from excalibur

  4. #4
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    28,667
    Thanks
    20566

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Wasn't it China last week or were they the week before?

    No, no...that was Russia but now its Israel huh?

    Hard to keep up with the conspiracies.

    You know that Obama spent taxpayer money to affect the election in Israel don't you?

    Were you ok with that?

    He didn't even try to hide it.
    With TRUMP's conspiracies to undermine his country--or is just to conspire against Obama? You got me which it is.

  5. #5
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    28,667
    Thanks
    20566

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    How did I know before clicking on this link this OP was littering the board with more rawsewage shit?
    And the NATION. That'll really piss you off huh?

  6. #6
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    49,333
    Thanks
    9924

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    And the NATION. That'll really piss you off huh?
    You always try to fall back in that bullshit, yet these threads ALWAYS blow up in your face.

    Always.

    Every single one of them.

  7. #7
    Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,039
    Thanks
    661

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    So why does Trump hate Obama so much that he would be a traitor to his country?

    On or about December 22, 2016, a very senior member of the Presidential Transition Team directed Flynn to contact officials from foreign governments, including Russia, to learn where each government stood on the resolution and to influence those governments to delay the vote or defeat the resolution,” the Justice

    More and more evidence indicates Trump’s transition team colluded with Israel to undermine Obama

    NOOR AL-SIBAI
    05 DEC 2017 AT 17:02 ET


    Don't miss stories. Follow Raw Story!


    There’s ample evidence to suggest that President Donald Trump’s transition team colluded with a foreign government — but it’s not necessarily just Russia.

    Reports in both The Intercept and The Nation published Tuesday point to the lesser-covered news from former Trump adviser Mike Flynn’s plea deal — that the transition team worked with Israel on their controversial (and arguably illegal) settlements in Palestinian territories. That alleged collusion also undermined then-President Obama’s stance on the settlements and was, at the time, “in ...

    https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/mor...dermine-obama/
    That's really hilarious in context with the fact that Obama colluded to interfere with an election in Israel.
    https://nypost.com/2016/12/29/obamas...-our-politics/
    https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael...ection-israels
    Thanks from excalibur and Crusher

  8. #8
    Under Protest excalibur's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    10,962
    Thanks
    3481

    From
    The Milky Way
    Quote Originally Posted by otto throttle View Post
    that's really hilarious in context with the fact that obama colluded to interfere with an election in israel.
    https://nypost.com/2016/12/29/obamas...-our-politics/
    https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael...ection-israels

    Well that is

    DIFFERENT!

    DIFFERENT!

    DIFFERENT!

  9. #9
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    27,123
    Thanks
    4617

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Wasn't it China last week or were they the week before?

    No, no...that was Russia but now its Israel huh?

    Hard to keep up with the conspiracies.

    You know that Obama spent taxpayer money to affect the election in Israel don't you?

    Were you ok with that?

    He didn't even try to hide it.
    I know. It's gotten past ridiculous. Now they can't even make up their mind which country he supposedly conspired with.

    Watch for it - if this silly Russian investigation ends with a dud they are going to start calling for a new investigation to look into Trump/Israeli Collusion.

    I don't understand why it's so hard for them to imagine they lost this election without foreign collusion. One look at Mrs. Clinton should really be all the evidence they need.

  10. #10
    New Member Pureinheart's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    609
    Thanks
    155

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Wasn't it China last week or were they the week before?

    No, no...that was Russia but now its Israel huh?

    Hard to keep up with the conspiracies.

    You know that Obama spent taxpayer money to affect the election in Israel don't you?

    Were you ok with that?

    He didn't even try to hide it.
    It's ok if Former President Obama did it...

    I wonder who his next collusion will be.. can't wait...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Republican consultant colluded w/ Russians
    By OHjulie in forum Current Events
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 28th May 2017, 09:14 AM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 20th April 2017, 10:23 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 13th April 2017, 09:35 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12th August 2016, 08:38 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27th January 2015, 11:49 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed