Members banned from this thread: Eve1


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37
Thanks Tree10Thanks

Thread: WTH?? Trump embarrassed--it is LOW CLASS that the Pences brought their dogs to DC!

  1. #31
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,645
    Thanks
    11628

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Funny.

    Nope, I do NOT like snakes. My rule of thumb is pretty much, I don't like any animals without SHOULDERS.
    I guess I have been opposing republicans so long I have developed an affinity for snakes. Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnakes have attracted my attention as of late.

  2. #32
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    23,989
    Thanks
    17375

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5 View Post
    I guess I have been opposing republicans so long I have developed an affinity for snakes. Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnakes have attracted my attention as of late.
    Oooh. No thanks. And yet gators don't bother me.

  3. #33
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    14,645
    Thanks
    11628

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Oooh. No thanks. And yet gators don't bother me.
    I see your gator and I raise you two spiders.

  4. #34
    Veteran Member Dr Sampson Simpson's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,652
    Thanks
    11942

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    So I guess calling someone ignorant and a fucking idiot is allowed on this board now?

    These aren't considered flame baits? haha

    The only embarrassment here is you.

    But thanks for proving my sig nonetheless - and how much of a complete joke this so called no flame baiting allowed is. It's so hilarious the constant crap the liberal democrats on this board can spew about others on this site but if you say anything back to them along the same lines it's quickly considered flame baiting.
    waaa, your stupid trolling is allowed, so stop whining

    you defend Trump, you have absolutely zero credibility, no integrity, no honesty, you argue for the sake of arguing, no matter how stupid, no matter how hypocritical and contradictory. Every time someone points this out, you do what trolls always do, whine about people being mean, claim victory because you were attacked. You are nothing original, you just use more words than your average troll.
    Last edited by Dr Sampson Simpson; 6th December 2017 at 09:55 AM.

  5. #35
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    22,900
    Thanks
    3798

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Sampson Simpson View Post
    waaa, your stupid trolling is allowed, so stop whining

    you defend Trump, you have absolutely zero credibility, no integrity, no honesty, you argue for the sake of arguing, no matter how stupid, no matter how hypocritical and contradictory. Every time someone points this out, you do what trolls always do, whine about people being mean, claim victory because you were attacked. You are nothing original, you just use more words than your average trol

    As I just told you - if you don't like my comments then put me on ignore because I'm tired of listening to you whine about them.

    I'm also sick of being told it's against the rules to use flame baits on this board while trolls like you constantly flame bait me and others.

    And if pointing that out upsets you - well that's your issue and not mine. Because either flame baits are allowed or they aren't. This board needs to make up their mind about that already. Because if calling someone ignorant and a fucking idiot isn't a flame bait then just what the hell is?

    And I rarely insult other posters directly unless I am provoked into doing so - as is exactly the case here with you. As anyone examining this thread can see - it was you who started in on me. And that is not trolling. That's called giving people what they dish out - which they often can't handle so they scurry off to a moderator to whine about what they started. It gets tedious after awhile.

    Perhaps this fraud of a board should write a list about what are supposedly acceptable insults and what isn't. Because trying to figure out what counts as a flame bait on this board and what doesn't is simply impossible as it makes no sense what-so-ever.

    And you aren't even an average troll. You're below average. And I could care less if you are mean to me. That's not what I"m complaining about. I"m complaining about how I can't be mean back because it is considered flame baiting.

    It seems to me if you are going to insult me I ought to be able to freely insult you back. Wouldn't you agree? Isn't that fair?
    Last edited by Jeremy; 6th December 2017 at 10:12 AM.

  6. #36
    RNG
    RNG is offline
    Moderator RNG's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    9,433
    Thanks
    5298

    From
    Between everywhere
    Thread Ban Notice

    Eve1 has been banned from this thread.

    Please do not refer or reply to their posts.

    Thank you.


  7. #37
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    23,989
    Thanks
    17375

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5 View Post
    I see your gator and I raise you two spiders.
    Actually, spider bites generally send me to ER. It's been quite AWHILE but I doubt age has made that any better.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 26th August 2017, 02:58 PM
  2. When do trump,supporters get embarrassed
    By Isalexi in forum Current Events
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 22nd June 2017, 08:25 AM
  3. do you feel embarrassed for America because Trump was elected.
    By the watchman in forum Current Events
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 22nd November 2016, 07:55 PM
  4. Class (Obama) vs no class (Trump)
    By Dr Sampson Simpson in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 15th March 2016, 11:38 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed