Members banned from this thread: Dragonfly5 and Dr Sampson Simpson


Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 101
Thanks Tree21Thanks

Thread: Hillary warned repeatedly Weinstein was a rapist, back to 2008..and yet..

  1. #31
    Veteran Member Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    22,557
    Thanks
    9968

    From
    In before the DERP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Learn to read.

    Derp!
    I have never been buddies with a rapist.
    ^^ You cannot know that any of your buddies not are guilty of this. Rape is actually pretty common.

    Once again, you made a statement that was untrue and your only answer is DERP!

    It's time for Derp horse!

    Thanks from Blues63

  2. #32
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    50,994
    Thanks
    10313

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    ^^ You cannot know that any of your buddies not are guilty of this. Rape is actually pretty common.

    Once again, you made a statement that was untrue and your only answer is DERP!

    It's time for Derp horse!

    My statement is 100% true.

    I can’t account for the type of people you associate with.

  3. #33
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    50,994
    Thanks
    10313

    From
    United States
    Funny how the Dim Hillary boot lickers have nothing......so they attack the one bringing the story.

    Poor, pathetic losers.

  4. #34
    Veteran Member Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    22,557
    Thanks
    9968

    From
    In before the DERP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    My statement is 100% true.

    I can’t account for the type of people you associate with.
    Bullshit, that isn't something that you are going to know.

  5. #35
    Penny for your thots Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    88,173
    Thanks
    24665

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    So, you believe that Clinton knew about all this and they hung out with each other anyway?
    Have you seen who she's married to?

  6. #36
    Veteran Member Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    22,557
    Thanks
    9968

    From
    In before the DERP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    Have you seen who she's married to?
    Not sure what your point is.

  7. #37
    Penny for your thots Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    88,173
    Thanks
    24665

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Not sure what your point is.
    That it wouldn't be the first time she's turned a blind eye to that kind of thing.

  8. #38
    Veteran Member Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    22,557
    Thanks
    9968

    From
    In before the DERP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    That it wouldn't be the first time she's turned a blind eye to that kind of thing.
    I don't really think Hillary was in the loop with Slick Willy's conquests.

  9. #39
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    50,994
    Thanks
    10313

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Bullshit, that isn't something that you are going to know.
    Not really interested in your lunacy today.

    See ya.

  10. #40
    Veteran Member Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    22,557
    Thanks
    9968

    From
    In before the DERP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Not really interested in your lunacy today.

    See ya.
    Derp!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 30th November 2016, 08:56 AM
  2. Replies: 350
    Last Post: 4th February 2016, 08:49 AM
  3. Accused Rapist Deported, Then Let Back In
    By BigMaS in forum Current Events
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 8th August 2015, 01:53 PM
  4. Hillary As Rapist's Defense Lawyer: Is It Relevant?
    By Madeline in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 363
    Last Post: 9th July 2014, 05:17 PM
  5. Rapist wants visitation rights; teen mom fighting back
    By meridian5455 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26th September 2012, 05:28 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed