Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
Thanks Tree7Thanks

Thread: Another woman accuses Frankengroper of feeling her up.

  1. #11
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    52,520
    Thanks
    30211

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    What about Clarence Thomas? Or Trump?

    Your outrage on behalf of women could be charming, but appears to be insincere. Apply one standard, without regard to politics, and we can discuss whether all sexual harassers deserve career and social death penalties.
    Thanks from Dangermouse

  2. #12
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    43,947
    Thanks
    9107

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    What about Clarence Thomas? Or Trump?

    Your outrage on behalf of women could be charming, but appears to be insincere. Apply one standard, without regard to politics, and we can discuss whether all sexual harassers deserve career and social death penalties.


    Clarence Thomas?

    Derp!

  3. #13
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    52,520
    Thanks
    30211

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Clarence Thomas?

    Derp!
    Sometimes you make me feel older than dirt, Daddio.

    Lol.

    Never heard of Anita Hill?

  4. #14
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    43,947
    Thanks
    9107

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    Sometimes you make me feel older than dirt, Daddio.

    Lol.

    Never heard of Anita Hill?
    Watched every minute of the high-tech lynching. Now you want to bring out the rope again?

  5. #15
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    52,520
    Thanks
    30211

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Watched every minute of the high-tech lynching. Now you want to bring out the rope again?
    O yes. Most observers and pundits who supported Thomas said then that Hill's complaints were not sufficient to disqualify him.

    THAT has certainly changed.
    Thanks from Dangermouse

  6. #16
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    43,947
    Thanks
    9107

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    O yes. Most observers and pundits who supported Thomas said then that Hill's complaints were not sufficient to disqualify him.

    THAT has certainly changed.

    None of the facts of that case have changed. Hill is still a liar.

    Answer this: Why did Hill follow Thomas from one position to another while he was working his way up the ladder AFTER he supposedly made a comment about a pubic hair on a coke can?

    Oops! And here you thought I didn’t know what went on.


  7. #17
    Veteran Member Madeline's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    52,520
    Thanks
    30211

    From
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    None of the facts of that case have changed. Hill is still a liar.

    Answer this: Why did Hill follow Thomas from one position to another while he was working his way up the ladder AFTER he supposedly made a comment about a pubic hair on a coke can?

    Oops! And here you thought I didn’t know what went on.

    I believed her then and I believe her now, just as I believed every woman who accussed Bill Clinton of sexual harassment. My reality meter is not set to ignore complaints about men I might otherwise admire.

    From what I can see of your posts, ESPECIALLY calling for Franken's resignation while supporting Roy Moore, you are not.

  8. #18
    Master political analyst Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,626
    Thanks
    4895

    From
    The formerly great golden state
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    He's gone.

    Now for the rest of the fondelers, the gropers, the mashers (remember that old fashioned word?) Let's get rid of them ASAP as well.
    Thanks from Dangermouse

  9. #19
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    43,947
    Thanks
    9107

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    I believed her then and I believe her now, just as I believed every woman who accussed Bill Clinton of sexual harassment. My reality meter is not set to ignore complaints about men I might otherwise admire.

    From what I can see of your posts, ESPECIALLY calling for Franken's resignation while supporting Roy Moore, you are not.
    Being gullible is a prerequisite of joining the Dim party.

    And feel free to bring a single post of mine "supporting Roy Moore".

    Not a good post by you.

  10. #20
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    87,223
    Thanks
    62750

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Being gullible is a prerequisite of joining the Dim party.

    And feel free to bring a single post of mine "supporting Roy Moore".

    Not a good post by you.
    #TrumpCult calling ANY other group gullible? Hilarious.

    Derp!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Another woman accuses Frankentongue of forcible kiss.
    By Goofball in forum Current Events
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12th December 2017, 06:52 PM
  2. 5th woman accuses Frankenhands of groping. Army Vet.
    By Goofball in forum Current Events
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 2nd December 2017, 05:34 PM
  3. Second Woman Accuses Franken of Stalking and Harassment
    By Macduff in forum Current Events
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 17th November 2017, 09:42 PM
  4. Second woman accuses Franken of harrassment.
    By Goofball in forum Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17th November 2017, 08:23 AM
  5. Another Woman Accuses Trump of Sexual Misconduct
    By DemoWhip in forum Current Events
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15th October 2016, 06:33 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed