Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48
Thanks Tree10Thanks

Thread: World press tries to translate POTUS' "shithole" countries , some LOL funny

  1. #11
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    48,627
    Thanks
    34490

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    I never thought I would live to see this day.....how far we have sunk...
    Fox said Trumps mouth was a s*** hole!

  2. #12
    Veteran Member MaryAnne's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    48,627
    Thanks
    34490

    From
    Englewood,Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Greenbean View Post
    So what's your outrage? If there are shit people and shithole countries...where are your tears coming from?
    Tears? If any of you had any manners at all you would be outraged! If Obamacare had said that you guys would still be screeching.

  3. #13
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    27,705
    Thanks
    19806

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Greenbean View Post
    So what's your outrage? If there are shit people and shithole countries...where are your tears coming from?
    Tears? No! RAGE, yes!

  4. #14
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    19,516
    Thanks
    3049

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Tears? If any of you had any manners at all you would be outraged! If Obamacare had said that you guys would still be screeching.
    That's not true...

  5. #15
    Member LT Greenbean's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,822
    Thanks
    510

    From
    south area
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Tears? If any of you had any manners at all you would be outraged! If Obamacare had said that you guys would still be screeching.
    Manners? Mexico is a shithole. Saying it politely isn't going to change it.

    Americans have become so soft. BTW it's the left wing lobbying the FCC and networks to allow more curse words. It's the cons who are against it.

    So now the left wing joins sides with the cons!

    This is getting interesting

  6. #16
    Wrinkly Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    24,200
    Thanks
    22810

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Greenbean View Post
    So what's your outrage? If there are shit people and shithole countries...where are your tears coming from?
    From having to share their country's newfound shithole status with the shit people dragging it down?

  7. #17
    Member LT Greenbean's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,822
    Thanks
    510

    From
    south area
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    From having to share their country's newfound shithole status with the shit people dragging it down?
    There are plenty of shithole countries. Get over it

  8. #18
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    27,705
    Thanks
    19806

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Greenbean View Post
    Manners? Mexico is a shithole. Saying it politely isn't going to change it.

    Americans have become so soft. BTW it's the left wing lobbying the FCC and networks to allow more curse words. It's the cons who are against it.

    So now the left wing joins sides with the cons!

    This is getting interesting
    WOW, deflect, divert and MISS the point entirely huh? Another typical TRUMP defender. I just don't know if it is an IQ problem or a 'temperament' problem?
    Thanks from Hollywood

  9. #19
    Member LT Greenbean's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,822
    Thanks
    510

    From
    south area
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    WOW, deflect, divert and MISS the point entirely huh? Another typical TRUMP defender. I just don't know if it is an IQ problem or a 'temperament' problem?
    The point is that you're outraged (as you stated) that the president used a word that makes you sad.

    It's pathetic

  10. #20
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    27,705
    Thanks
    19806

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by PACE View Post
    Plenty of shit minded people in this country, frankly? They stink
    Yep and they have computers.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 764
    Last Post: 18th January 2018, 07:29 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12th April 2017, 06:27 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 17th December 2016, 09:30 AM
  4. Replies: 192
    Last Post: 27th May 2016, 11:22 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed