Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 72
Thanks Tree69Thanks

Thread: LOL!!! "Thanks, but NO THANKS: Norwegians reject Trump immigration offer"

  1. #21
    No mercy for losers Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    46,627
    Thanks
    23565

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Greenbean View Post
    You're correct, we absolutely do not need NATO. The mission of NATO is actually completed. The Soviet Union collapsed. NATO and the UN are completely worthless. We should only be focusing on the United States.

    Glad we're on the same page
    "Worthless" is a bit of a stretch.

    The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all," reads Article 5 of the North Atlantic Treaty.

    If a NATO member or members invoke Article 5, all members will assist the attacked party, which includes the use of armed force. The only time that Article 5 has been invoked was in response to the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks in New York City and Washington. In addition to military assistance in Afghanistan, NATO allies assisted with Operation Eagle Assist and Operation Active Endeavour. Eagle Assist ran from October 2001 to May 2002, consisting of NATO E-3 AWACS assisting with airspace defense and security over the U.S. Active Endeavour involved maritime patrols in the Mediterranean, with the goal of preventing movement of weapons of mass destruction and terrorists.

    68 years of NATO: 10 things you might not know about the North Atlantic Treaty Organization
    Thanks from Babba and Friday13

  2. #22
    Veteran Member sweettee's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    13,502
    Thanks
    7367

    From
    in the noggins of yip yappers
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoVsMatrix View Post
    All these stable geniuses around us...
    Stable. Perfect word. What is in piles in stables? Hint: when fresh it's steamy.

  3. #23
    Member LT Greenbean's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,105
    Thanks
    358

    From
    south area
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueneck View Post
    NATO was created to stop the spread of the Soviet Union and to crush them in a sense. Mission accomplished. We're the biggest world power. We don't need to ban together and foot the bill for a bunch of small countries.

  4. #24
    Veteran Member Dr.Knuckles's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    99,002
    Thanks
    5979

    From
    Vancouver
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Greenbean View Post
    NATO was created to stop the spread of the Soviet Union and to crush them in a sense. Mission accomplished. We're the biggest world power. We don't need to ban together and foot the bill for a bunch of small countries.
    Foot the bill? What bill? You don’t give money to Norway. The US doesn’t give money to NATO. Hello?

    Do you mean, like, the operating costs of NATO buildings and administration? The US contributes 22% of that funding. Meaning it does not pay the other 78%.

    Stop saying youre giving money to Norway. Footing the bill for Norway. No one is paying anything to Norway.
    Last edited by Dr.Knuckles; 13th January 2018 at 01:51 AM.
    Thanks from Babba

  5. #25
    Established Member NeoVsMatrix's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7,203
    Thanks
    6097

    From
    NY
    Quote Originally Posted by sweettee View Post
    Stable. Perfect word. What is in piles in stables? Hint: when fresh it's steamy.
    ha ! i didn't even see that until now ... makes the compliment even better
    Thanks from sweettee

  6. #26
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    37,908
    Thanks
    39831

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Knuckles View Post
    Foot the bill? What bill? You don’t give money to Norway. The US doesn’t give money to NATO. Hello?

    Do you mean, like, the operating costs of NATO buildings and administration? The US contributes 22% of that funding. Meaning it does not pay the other 78%.

    Stop saying youre giving money to Noteay. Footing the bill for Norway. No one is paying anything to Norway.
    #Trumpcult, enough said...

  7. #27
    Member LT Greenbean's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,105
    Thanks
    358

    From
    south area
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Knuckles View Post
    Foot the bill? What bill? You don’t give money to Norway. The US doesn’t give money to NATO. Hello?

    Do you mean, like, the operating costs of NATO buildings and administration? The US contributes 22% of that funding. Meaning it does not pay the other 78%.

    Stop saying youre giving money to Noteay. Footing the bill for Norway. No one is paying anything to Norway.
    Why the hell does the US pay almost a quarter of that cost when the NATO mission is OVER?

    You make absolutely no sense.

  8. #28
    Veteran Member Micro Machines Champion, Race Against Time Champion Tedminator's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    23,170
    Thanks
    13067

    From
    South Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Greenbean View Post
    Why the hell does the US pay almost a quarter of that cost when the NATO mission is OVER?

    You make absolutely no sense.
    It's complicated. But yeah you and potushithole and putin should continue working on getting the USA out of NATO.
    Thanks from sweettee and NeoVsMatrix

  9. #29
    Established Member NeoVsMatrix's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7,203
    Thanks
    6097

    From
    NY
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Greenbean View Post
    Why the hell does the US pay almost a quarter of that cost when the NATO mission is OVER?

    You make absolutely no sense.
    Send a letter to your buddy Donald. Tel him to shut down NATO. Tell him if people tell him he can't, to pull out of NATO. i mean, you two genius minds think alike, together you can pull it off.
    Thanks from Tedminator

  10. #30
    Veteran Member Micro Machines Champion, Race Against Time Champion Tedminator's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    23,170
    Thanks
    13067

    From
    South Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoVsMatrix View Post
    Send a letter to your buddy Donald. Tel him to shut down NATO. Tell him if people tell him he can't, to pull out of NATO. i mean, you two genius minds think alike, together you can pull it off.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29th April 2017, 04:56 PM
  2. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 21st February 2017, 01:50 PM
  3. Replies: 281
    Last Post: 13th November 2016, 01:34 AM
  4. Trump Backs Off Key Elements Of His Immigration "Plan"--
    By GordonGecko in forum Current Events
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29th October 2015, 07:18 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed