Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
Thanks Tree37Thanks

Thread: US Ambassdor to Panama QUITS! 'He can't serve under Trump any longer'

  1. #1
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    28,674
    Thanks
    20585

    From
    Florida

    US Ambassdor to Panama QUITS! 'He can't serve under Trump any longer'

    No biggie right? Our continent, Panama Canal, 'shortcut' from the pacific for goods and services to and from US. Nothing strategic to see here. Moving on. Plus appointed by Obama, so he should have been fired anyway, right?

    “As a junior foreign service officer, I signed an oath to serve faithfully the president and his administration in an apolitical
    fashion, even when I might not agree with certain policies. My instructors made clear that if I believed I could not do that,
    I would be honor bound to resign. That time has come,” Feeley said, according to an excerpt of his resignation letter read to Reuters.

    US ambassador to Panama resigns after saying he can no longer serve under Trump


    ELIZABETH PREZA
    12 JAN 2018 AT 11:17 ET




    U.S. Ambassador to Panama John D. Feeley (Wikimedia Commons)
    DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

    John D. Feeley, The United States ambassador to Panama, announced his resignation on Friday saying he “can no longer serve under the Trump Administration,” Reuters reports.

    Feeley’s last day with be March 9.


    Jonathan Savage
    @JSavageTweets



    BREAKING: The United States ambassador to Panama has resigned, saying he can no longer serve under the Trump Administration (Reuters)
    11:04 AM - Jan 12, 2018



    22m
    Jonathan Savage
    @JSavageTweets


    BREAKING: The United States ambassador to Panama has resigned, saying he can no longer serve under the Trump Administration (Reuters)
    https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/us-...e-under-trump/
    Last edited by cpicturetaker12; 12th January 2018 at 07:41 AM.
    Thanks from Tedminator, Eve1, Madeline and 1 others

  2. #2
    Dick with my Buzz...Try DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    37,118
    Thanks
    32064

    From
    SWUSA
    This is what needs to happen. People of good conscience need to make the decision not to serve. Keeping this charlatan propped up is not helping America...it is harming us.

    He is unfit to continue to serve.
    Thanks from Dragonfly5, EnigmaO01, Eve1 and 2 others

  3. #3
    Established Member Bronwyn's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    7,255
    Thanks
    1842

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    No biggie right? Our continent, Panama Canal, 'shortcut' from the pacific for goods and services to and from US. Nothing strategic to see here. Moving on. Plus appointed by Obama, so he should have been fired anyway, right?

    “As a junior foreign service officer, I signed an oath to serve faithfully the president and his administration in an apolitical
    fashion, even when I might not agree with certain policies. My instructors made clear that if I believed I could not do that,
    I would be honor bound to resign. That time has come,” Feeley said, according to an excerpt of his resignation letter read to Reuters.

    US ambassador to Panama resigns after saying he can no longer serve under Trump


    ELIZABETH PREZA
    12 JAN 2018 AT 11:17 ET




    U.S. Ambassador to Panama John D. Feeley (Wikimedia Commons)
    DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

    John D. Feeley, The United States ambassador to Panama, announced his resignation on Friday saying he “can no longer serve under the Trump Administration,” Reuters reports.

    Feeley’s last day with be March 9.


    Jonathan Savage
    @JSavageTweets



    BREAKING: The United States ambassador to Panama has resigned, saying he can no longer serve under the Trump Administration (Reuters)
    11:04 AM - Jan 12, 2018



    22m
    Jonathan Savage
    @JSavageTweets


    BREAKING: The United States ambassador to Panama has resigned, saying he can no longer serve under the Trump Administration (Reuters)
    https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/us-...e-under-trump/
    Bye! Don't let the door hit you.

  4. #4
    The Un-Holy One The Man's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,616
    Thanks
    23624

    From
    Toronto
    Thanks from Tedminator and Friday13

  5. #5
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    16,819
    Thanks
    13344

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    Bye! Don't let the door hit you.
    I nominate this for Ignorant Post of the Day! Good luck!

    If you don't see this as a major problem it only shows you are on Trump's side in destroying our country. You are the real danger to America. It is good that your crew is shrinking by the day.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01 and Panzareta

  6. #6
    Veteran Member Micro Machines Champion, Race Against Time Champion Tedminator's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    24,987
    Thanks
    15108

    From
    South Florida
    Thanks from EnigmaO01 and The Man

  7. #7
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    28,674
    Thanks
    20585

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    This is what needs to happen. People of good conscience need to make the decision not to serve. Keeping this charlatan propped up is not helping America...it is harming us.

    He is unfit to continue to serve.
    Starting with OCONNELL and RYAN--fat chance they will say one GD THING! The 'family values' party. Yeah, right!

  8. #8
    Dick with my Buzz...Try DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    37,118
    Thanks
    32064

    From
    SWUSA
    There are too many positions unfilled due to people not wanting to serve under Trump. People believe their careers would suffer if they serve for Trump.

    Trump on their resume would be a quick trip to the waste paper basket.
    Thanks from The Man and Friday13

  9. #9
    Established Member soupnazi's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,711
    Thanks
    1287

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    No biggie right? Our continent, Panama Canal, 'shortcut' from the pacific for goods and services to and from US. Nothing strategic to see here. Moving on. Plus appointed by Obama, so he should have been fired anyway, right?

    “As a junior foreign service officer, I signed an oath to serve faithfully the president and his administration in an apolitical
    fashion, even when I might not agree with certain policies. My instructors made clear that if I believed I could not do that,
    I would be honor bound to resign. That time has come,” Feeley said, according to an excerpt of his resignation letter read to Reuters.

    US ambassador to Panama resigns after saying he can no longer serve under Trump


    ELIZABETH PREZA
    12 JAN 2018 AT 11:17 ET




    U.S. Ambassador to Panama John D. Feeley (Wikimedia Commons)
    DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

    John D. Feeley, The United States ambassador to Panama, announced his resignation on Friday saying he “can no longer serve under the Trump Administration,” Reuters reports.

    Feeley’s last day with be March 9.


    Jonathan Savage
    @JSavageTweets



    BREAKING: The United States ambassador to Panama has resigned, saying he can no longer serve under the Trump Administration (Reuters)
    11:04 AM - Jan 12, 2018



    22m
    Jonathan Savage
    @JSavageTweets


    BREAKING: The United States ambassador to Panama has resigned, saying he can no longer serve under the Trump Administration (Reuters)
    https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/us-...e-under-trump/
    Newsflash.

    Panama does not control or own the Panama canal.

    China does.

    The ambassador to Panama is, relatively speaking, an unimportant post.

  10. #10
    Dick with my Buzz...Try DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    37,118
    Thanks
    32064

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Starting with OCONNELL and RYAN--fat chance they will say one GD THING! The 'family values' party. Yeah, right!
    I was thinking more in the lines of appointees and staffers working for administrations. Paul and Turtle are lost causes. they have their lifetime free healthcare.
    Thanks from Friday13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 19th November 2017, 03:11 AM
  2. Trump is unfit to serve.
    By thrilling in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 16th February 2017, 01:17 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2nd August 2016, 05:21 AM
  4. Donald Trump Named in Latest Panama Papers Leak
    By labrea in forum Political Ideologies
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15th May 2016, 05:04 AM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 17th April 2011, 06:31 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed