Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 71
Thanks Tree25Thanks

Thread: The Cost of Welfare Use By Immigrant and Native Households

  1. #31
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    32,278
    Thanks
    8276

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5 View Post
    No we are battling you and your kind because of your overt racism!
    OMG your remark is so racist you think all Illegal immigrants are Mexicans and Blacks. Now that mindset IS RACIST.

    Why do you think that only Mexicans and Blacks illegally immigrate to the US.

  2. #32
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    16,539
    Thanks
    13102

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    Hospitals, schools, prisons, courts, etc. On top of that tens of billions of their earnings are sent out of the country. No benefit to us. What are we spending on border patrol to keep illegals out.

    Yes many legal immigrants are on the dole. So the issue goes back to who you want in. Which is what Trump was asking about. The media went into a racial fit. That's what they do.
    Facts don't matter to you, that's why you use the sources that you do. Racism, pure and simple!

  3. #33
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    16,539
    Thanks
    13102

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    CA alone spends 25,000,000,000 dollars on welfare for illegal immigrants.


    But their roads Dams and Bridges and Forestry management is in the crapper.
    Another TNV bullshit, lie, straight from the racist right! If Jesus believes lying is a sin, you gonna have some splainin' to do!

  4. #34
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    16,539
    Thanks
    13102

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    OMG your remark is so racist you think all Illegal immigrants are Mexicans and Blacks. Now that mindset IS RACIST.

    Why do you think that only Mexicans and Blacks illegally immigrate to the US.
    What an idiotic statement. SMFH!

  5. #35
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    32,278
    Thanks
    8276

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly5 View Post
    Another TNV bullshit, lie, straight from the racist right! If Jesus believes lying is a sin, you gonna have some splainin' to do!
    Why do you believe that illegal immigrants are only Black and Mexicans?

    I have seen illegals from Australia, Canada, eastern Europe.. ... so please explain your racist remark..

  6. #36
    We choose both. Amelia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    45,963
    Thanks
    27977

    From
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by THOR View Post
    Are the parents going to leave their kid behind.

    If illegal immigration never happened we would be so far ahead of the game. Costs, our own people fighting over policy, corruption of the labor force, corruption of politics, corruption of our citizens towards covering for this mess. Illegals are a nightmare on the nation. The internal struggles it's generated is epic. Americans are battling each other because of an invading country.

    Business owner, job creator father deported. Mother and children left behind.

    Trump Voter Shocked Her Immigrant Husband Is Deported




    Yes, a lot of children will stay here and become burdens on the system because Trump is breaking up families.
    Thanks from Friday13

  7. #37
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    16,539
    Thanks
    13102

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    Why do you believe that illegal immigrants are only Black and Mexicans?

    I have seen illegals from Australia, Canada, eastern Europe.. ... so please explain your racist remark..
    This time your bullshit simple-minded diversion won't work. Immigrants produce more than they consume and are a benefit to our society.

    We need to water down the racist right-wing portion of the GOP. Trump, the dickhead, has shown that you guys are more numerous than we thought. Looks like you make up about 30% of the republican party. Our job is to decimate the republicans this coming election.

    So far, Trump is helping us immensely with his continued racist remarks. I also want to thank you RWNJs for showing the rest of the country just how sick you guys are. See you in November at the polls. You should wear black, it's going to be a right-wing funeral.

  8. #38
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    32,278
    Thanks
    8276

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    Business owner, job creator father deported. Mother and children left behind.

    Trump Voter Shocked Her Immigrant Husband Is Deported

    .


    Yes, a lot of children will stay here and become burdens on the system because Trump is breaking up families.
    Well the parents should be deported and the children in foster care.. For child abandonment.

    The Children could have stayed with the parents, Parents that abandon their children Should lose custody

  9. #39
    Under Protest excalibur's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    10,930
    Thanks
    3476

    From
    The Milky Way
    The American taxpayer is overburdened with the massive influx since 1965. Unneeded, unnecessary levels of immigration. Legal immigration levels are bad enough, to have the left supporting illegals for future votes is a disgrace. Time to put the citizen #1.

  10. #40
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    52,654
    Thanks
    40536

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    CA alone spends 25,000,000,000 dollars on welfare for illegal immigrants.


    But their roads Dams and Bridges and Forestry management is in the crapper.
    Yeah, you keep posting that but have never, ever backed it up.

    Pretty much like every other thing you post here.
    Thanks from Dragonfly5

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26th July 2016, 08:09 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10th February 2016, 08:07 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 4th October 2014, 10:19 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th September 2013, 09:23 AM
  5. Why is Corporate Welfare Good But Social Welfare Bad?
    By Devil505 in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24th January 2010, 06:59 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed