Members banned from this thread: Dragonfly5, The Man and Kallie Knoetze


Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 298
Thanks Tree150Thanks

Thread: That Time Obama Called Libya A ‘S**t Show’

  1. #101
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    44,423
    Thanks
    9158

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    I think you are asking the wrong person. You need to be asking this person:




    This guys got all the information on shithole counties.
    Nope. I don't claim to know anything about his list other than the shithole Haiti is on it.

    You claim racism, so you have to know the complete list, right? Surely you aren't talking out of your ass again playing the bullshit race card, right?

    Let's see the complete list.......

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10,690
    Thanks
    2763

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueneck View Post
    So what's wrong with the people that they shouldn't be allowed here?
    Blueneck,

    They are poor, uneducated, in ill health, and probably will suck off the government tit. You know, the reason why virtually every other country in the world restricts their emigration.

  3. #103
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanks
    5265

    From
    In my mind
    As was pointed out by William Kristol, the daddy of neoconservatism, here was an immigrant form a shit hole, as the **** in the Oval Office puts it,

    country.

    Soldier, immigrant from Ghana, died rescuing neighbors in Bronx fire - CNN

  4. #104
    Established Member Bronwyn's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    6,529
    Thanks
    1694

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    It is racist to say we do not want immigrants form areas that are predominantly black because of, well, some odd invented reason and then say we only want them from places that are stereotypically white.



    Note that the fucking idiot presidents comments said fuck all about merit or benefit to the country, and everything about regions.
    Did Trump say anything about Blacks? NO, he didn't. That you and your ilk overreaching.

  5. #105
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    25,034
    Thanks
    18078

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    As I said elsewhere, it is all faux poutrage over President Trump.




    FLASHBACK: Obama Called Libya A 'Shit Sh | The Daily Caller

    Shit SHOW is different than SHIT COUNTRIES? What did I miss?

  6. #106
    Established Member Bronwyn's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    6,529
    Thanks
    1694

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueneck View Post
    Then raise the standards for individuals, but don't preclude entire countries because of a stereotype.
    Trump didn't preclude anyone. He asked WHY. Did he say that we wouldn't accept anyone from those countries? NO, he didn't. He has stated we want MERIT BASED IMMIGRANTS. Just like almost every other Nation!

  7. #107
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    6,667
    Thanks
    5265

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    Did Trump say anything about Blacks? NO, he didn't. That you and your ilk overreaching.
    My ilk? Thinking people? Non fucksticks? Folks not aroused by trhe daily stream at Stormfront?

    What is my "ilk"?

    Because the idiot president did not mention race the connotation does not exist?

    That is simply denialism to champion idiocy.
    Thanks from sweettee and OldGaffer

  8. #108
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    32,701
    Thanks
    27665

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Nope. I don't claim to know anything about his list other than the shithole Haiti is on it.

    You claim racism, so you have to know the complete list, right? Surely you aren't talking out of your ass again playing the bullshit race card, right?

    Let's see the complete list.......


    Does that make any sense to you. It is Trump, you and your buddies rocking the shithole meme...and you want the list of shithole countries from ME.

    LOL

    How fucking stupid is that.
    Thanks from OldGaffer

  9. #109
    Established Member Bronwyn's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    6,529
    Thanks
    1694

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    My ilk? Thinking people? Non fucksticks? Folks not aroused by trhe daily stream at Stormfront?

    What is my "ilk"?

    Because the idiot president did not mention race the connotation does not exist?

    That is simply denialism to champion idiocy.
    It's simple koolaid drinking to think there was anything beyond the face of what was said. You people are not thinking, you are projecting your hate.
    Thanks from carpe diem

  10. #110
    Veteran Member carpe diem's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27,633
    Thanks
    2584

    From
    San Diego, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueneck View Post
    THANK YOU!

    You've just define exactly what's racist about Trump's remark. To equate merit with the assumption that people cannot rise above the circumstances in which they were born assumes there's something congenitally wrong with them. Like, if you're from Haiti or Africa, you're genetically flawed in such a way that you are unable to function properly in civilized society, are mentally deficient or simply without a decent soul. Because you were BORN that way.

    What is genetically different about people from those countries? Their skin color. Period.

    That's why it's racist.
    You and the idiots that think like you are the ONLY ones assuming anything.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 13th November 2015, 02:24 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 24th October 2013, 08:14 PM
  3. Amount of time before US will pull out of Libya
    By Bears in forum Opinion Polls
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 24th March 2011, 11:28 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed