Members banned from this thread: Dragonfly5, The Man and Kallie Knoetze


Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 298
Thanks Tree150Thanks

Thread: That Time Obama Called Libya A ‘S**t Show’

  1. #51
    Senior Member beatleboy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    11,895
    Thanks
    3772

    From
    east coast
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    The mantra of every Trump.fan.


    But, but, but, but Obama............
    I recall here on this forum when Obama came on scene, the left was always bringing up Bush, and my oh my the forum was inundated with attacks about it, they say... but, but, but, but, but Bush, they would say Bush isn't President anymore, it's all Obama's now. Man, can we all say HYPOCRITES.
    Thanks from sweettee

  2. #52
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,390
    Thanks
    12129

    From
    Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Eve,

    Not a strawman, fact. Practically all countries practice merit based immigration, with the exception of the US. All shithole countries have very, very few that measure up to merit based standards.

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    10,656
    Thanks
    2752

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryPorter View Post
    Herr Knoetze, yes he is.
    Mr. porter,

    No he isn't, a thousand times infinity.

    Care to rise above your level of grade school debate?

  4. #54
    Veteran Member carpe diem's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27,603
    Thanks
    2580

    From
    San Diego, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    People that are guilty try to miscast an opponent's argument as hyperbole when the argument is actually factual. Tell me who you walk with and I'll tell you who you are. Good people don't support racists or belong to political parties if their leader is a racist. Members by extension are racist themselves or are racist sympathizers.
    You are stereotyping and generalizing...seems to be pretty common practice by the left.

    Who you walk with...hmmmm

    Dick Durbin - Barney Franks - Maxine Watters - James T. Hodgkinson - Dan Rather - Al Franken - Kathy Griffin - Karl Marx - Fidel Castro - Hillary Clinton

    Nice company you've got there Eve

  5. #55
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31,042
    Thanks
    24381

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. Eve,

    Not a strawman, fact. Practically all countries practice merit based immigration, with the exception of the US. All shithole countries have very, very few that measure up to merit based standards.
    So does the US.

    Other countries also admit refugees.

  6. #56
    Veteran Member DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    32,664
    Thanks
    27632

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    Yeah not even kind of the same thing
    You're expect Trump's morons to be able to see a difference. lol

  7. #57
    Veteran Member carpe diem's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27,603
    Thanks
    2580

    From
    San Diego, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    Obama was referring to a specific event. Trump was referring to countries in general - and their citizens specifically.
    Great spin...nice

  8. #58
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31,042
    Thanks
    24381

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by carpe diem View Post
    You are stereotyping and generalizing...seems to be pretty common practice by the left.

    Who you walk with...hmmmm

    Dick Durbin - Barney Franks - Maxine Watters - James T. Hodgkinson - Dan Rather - Al Franken - Kathy Griffin - Karl Marx - Fidel Castro - Hillary Clinton

    Nice company you've got there Eve
    Shit hole countries is not a generalization?

  9. #59
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,390
    Thanks
    12129

    From
    Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by carpe diem View Post
    Great spin...nice
    Lol. That’s literally what happened.


    Fuckin facts. Always working against you

  10. #60
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    31,042
    Thanks
    24381

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Mr. porter,

    No he isn't, a thousand times infinity.

    Care to rise above your level of grade school debate?
    I doubt youre in a position to judge.

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 13th November 2015, 02:24 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 24th October 2013, 08:14 PM
  3. Amount of time before US will pull out of Libya
    By Bears in forum Opinion Polls
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 24th March 2011, 11:28 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed