Members banned from this thread: Dragonfly5, The Man and Kallie Knoetze


Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 298
Thanks Tree150Thanks

Thread: That Time Obama Called Libya A ‘S**t Show’

  1. #81
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    45,974
    Thanks
    9375

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    He said he did not want the PEOPLE from shithole countries. What part of that excludes the people from his racist view?
    Did he list all the countries he allegedly considers "shitholes"?

  2. #82
    Veteran Member carpe diem's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,070
    Thanks
    2640

    From
    San Diego, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by labrea View Post
    Strawman? I responded to your statement, "...if you condemn Trump, you have to condemn the racist Obama as well."

    Trumps statement, and Obama's are not equal - one is worthy of condemnation, and the other is not.

    Use your coconut.
    Of course - Everything must be measured across the objective liberal litmus test...You guys are very, very special.

  3. #83
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,537
    Thanks
    5854

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by carpe diem View Post
    Hypocrisy 101...it is not ABOUT Obama...it is about outrage by the rabid left over Trump saying the same shit that Obama did.
    Tell that to the fellow who brought up Obama. Run along and do it. Apply your stringent standards of correction to your own philosophical peers.

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    11,414
    Thanks
    2848

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueneck View Post
    THANK YOU!

    You've just define exactly what's racist about Trump's remark. To equate merit with the assumption that people cannot rise above the circumstances in which they were born assumes there's something congenitally wrong with them. Like, if you're from Haiti or Africa, you're genetically flawed in such a way that you are unable to function properly in civilized society, are mentally deficient or simply without a decent soul. Because you were BORN that way.

    What is genetically different about people from those countries? Their skin color. Period.

    That's why it's racist.
    Blueneck,

    Funny, I didn't mention race, you did. I didn't mention that people from those countries are genetically flawed, you did.

    The fact is, what is generically different about those countries, they are small, poor, overcrowded, generally sub-Saharan or close to the equator, with agrarian economies. You brought up their skin color....

    That's why you are the racist.
    Last edited by Kallie Knoetze; 12th January 2018 at 04:10 PM.

  5. #85
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,537
    Thanks
    5854

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by beatleboy View Post
    I recall here on this forum when Obama came on scene, the left was always bringing up Bush, and my oh my the forum was inundated with attacks about it, they say... but, but, but, but, but Bush, they would say Bush isn't President anymore, it's all Obama's now. Man, can we all say HYPOCRITES.
    They were, and the same thing is as stupid now as it was then.

  6. #86
    Established Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,537
    Thanks
    5854

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by beatleboy View Post
    I recall here on this forum when Obama came on scene, the left was always bringing up Bush, and my oh my the forum was inundated with attacks about it, they say... but, but, but, but, but Bush, they would say Bush isn't President anymore, it's all Obama's now. Man, can we all say HYPOCRITES.
    They were, and the same thing is as stupid now as it was then.

  7. #87
    Dick with my Buzz...Try DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    33,744
    Thanks
    28535

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Goofball,

    The funny thing is, almost all countries in the world, liberal Canada, and Norway specifically, who don't want people from shithole countries as well. In order to emigrate there, you must have a job waiting for you.

    Are you the shithole country expert?

    You got the facts on shitholes?

    Why don't you explain what Trump's or the Republican criteria on countries is to put them on the shithole list.

    Where can I see this list...you are so familiar with?

    You got a link?
    Last edited by DebateDrone; 12th January 2018 at 04:10 PM.

  8. #88
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    45,974
    Thanks
    9375

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Are you the shithole country expert?

    You got the facts on shitholes?

    Why don't you explain what Trump's or the Republican criteria on contries is to put them on the shithole list.

    Where can I see this list...you are so familiar with?

    You got a link?
    You seem to be trying to make the case this is racist, so you must know the criteria, right? What countries are on his shithole list? Please provide the complete list.

  9. #89
    Veteran Member Chief's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    26,920
    Thanks
    7610

    From
    Earth
    Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    As I said elsewhere, it is all faux poutrage over President Trump.






    FLASHBACK: Obama Called Libya A 'Shit Sh | The Daily Caller
    Calling BS.

    Obama calling our dealings with a nation in civil war a shit show is nothing at all like Trump calling Haiti a shit hole.

    Its amazing the way folks here try to accommodate President Trump for every stupid misstep he takes. If Trump was caught pissing on the Washington memorial, I'm sure that within the hour someone would be posting a link to a blog that claimed Obama sprinkled on the potty and forgot to wipe it once.

    You all don't have to match every one of Trump's fuckups one for one with something Obama supposedly did... and you shouldn't if you want Trump to be a good president. Hold him to a higher standard. If you think Obama is such a bad leader, then maybe you should stop trying to show how similar Trump is to him.
    Thanks from HayJenn, BitterPill and sweettee

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    11,414
    Thanks
    2848

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by DebateDrone View Post
    Are you the shithole country expert?

    You got the facts on shitholes?

    Why don't you explain what Trump's or the Republican criteria on countries is to put them on the shithole list.

    Where can I see this list...you are so familiar with?

    You got a link?
    Mr. Drone,

    I am a facts expert.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Norway

    Try no Haitian immigrants.

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 13th November 2015, 02:24 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 24th October 2013, 08:14 PM
  3. Amount of time before US will pull out of Libya
    By Bears in forum Opinion Polls
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 24th March 2011, 11:28 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed