Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 158
Thanks Tree129Thanks

Thread: How many Liberals on this board................

  1. #91
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,313
    Thanks
    4317

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Goofball is correct. Many liberals on this board have said terrible things about states in the South.

    Just own it if you did it. Not the end of the world.
    Racism prevails in what ever states that still support the racist in the White House.
    There.
    I admit it.

  2. #92
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    20,467
    Thanks
    8665

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    Racism prevails in what ever states that still support the racist in the White House.
    There.
    I admit it.
    Are there racist in Haiti? I'm guessing yes...

  3. #93
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    20,467
    Thanks
    8665

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    “So we actually executed this plan as well as I could have expected: We got a UN mandate, we built a coalition, it cost us $1 billion — which, when it comes to military operations, is very cheap. We averted large-scale civilian casualties, we prevented what almost surely would have been a prolonged and bloody civil conflict. And despite all that, Libya is a mess. Mess is the president’s diplomatic term; privately, he calls Libya a “shit show,” in part because it’s subsequently become an ISIS haven — one that he has already targeted with air strikes. It became a shit show, Obama believes, for reasons that had less to do with American incompetence than with the passivity of America’s allies and with the obdurate power of tribalism.

    FLASHBACK: Obama Called Libya A 'Shit Sh | The Daily Caller

  4. #94
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,313
    Thanks
    4317

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Are there racist in Haiti? I'm guessing yes...
    There is now.
    New outrage against orange people.

  5. #95
    Member Claudius the God's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,353
    Thanks
    1706

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    “So we actually executed this plan as well as I could have expected: We got a UN mandate, we built a coalition, it cost us $1 billion — which, when it comes to military operations, is very cheap. We averted large-scale civilian casualties, we prevented what almost surely would have been a prolonged and bloody civil conflict. And despite all that, Libya is a mess. Mess is the president’s diplomatic term; privately, he calls Libya a “shit show,” in part because it’s subsequently become an ISIS haven — one that he has already targeted with air strikes. It became a shit show, Obama believes, for reasons that had less to do with American incompetence than with the passivity of America’s allies and with the obdurate power of tribalism.

    FLASHBACK: Obama Called Libya A 'Shit Sh | The Daily Caller
    Do you have comprehension issues? I can only guess that you scored very, very low on your SATs in this regard.

  6. #96
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,668
    Thanks
    21639

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    ............have called predominantly minority states like Mississippi, Louisiana, and Alabama "shithole" states, and other such derogatory terms?

    as a teacher I probably use some derogatory terms when talking to my husband about certain kids. But I am also smart enough to know that it isn’t appropriate for me to do it in public. Imagine if I said that boy Donald in my class is a fucking moron , in public. Would you think me professional? What if saying that publicly , the parents heard? Would they have a right to be hurt? Would they have a right to be angry? After all they heard those words as well in their lifetime. But what you seem to be missing it’s not just the words but the lack of impulse control. You just don’t blurt out the most hurtful terms. When I introduce my classes to parents would you respect a teacher who would say , “ there are a bunch of assholes in the class but I can control them because I don’t put up with shit” I would probably lose my job and deservedly so
    Last edited by Isalexi; 13th January 2018 at 06:14 AM.
    Thanks from HCProf and Minotaur

  7. #97
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    30,782
    Thanks
    18935

    From
    between Moon and NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    I understand your point, sort of. But the cure for bigotry is not more bigotry.

    And NOBODY here is POTUS.



    You do NOT know that for sure.....

  8. #98
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,668
    Thanks
    21639

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    “So we actually executed this plan as well as I could have expected: We got a UN mandate, we built a coalition, it cost us $1 billion — which, when it comes to military operations, is very cheap. We averted large-scale civilian casualties, we prevented what almost surely would have been a prolonged and bloody civil conflict. And despite all that, Libya is a mess. Mess is the president’s diplomatic term; privately, he calls Libya a “shit show,” in part because it’s subsequently become an ISIS haven — one that he has already targeted with air strikes. It became a shit show, Obama believes, for reasons that had less to do with American incompetence than with the passivity of America’s allies and with the obdurate power of tribalism.

    FLASHBACK: Obama Called Libya A 'Shit Sh | The Daily Caller

    Ol....Isn’t it interesting that just today someone said Obama described Libya as a shithole . This third rate reporter said it, so it must be true. By the way I heard Donald Trump said that he thinks his supporters are fucking morons it must be true because it’s on the Internet. It’s on tape! One thing about Obama he is not stupid enough to even say that only a moron would say that publicly and what’s worse his supporters justify it so sad

  9. #99
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    47,944
    Thanks
    9654

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    I just asked you that question.
    Ok.

  10. #100
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    30,782
    Thanks
    18935

    From
    between Moon and NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Knuckles View Post
    What about centres or defensemen?

    Any goalies in the house?
    I see what you did there.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 595
    Last Post: 15th March 2016, 02:53 PM
  2. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 3rd October 2014, 07:15 PM
  3. Do the liberals control this board?
    By UncleJoe in forum New Users
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 14th April 2014, 12:39 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd March 2010, 09:21 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 4th March 2008, 06:18 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed