Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 158
Thanks Tree129Thanks

Thread: How many Liberals on this board................

  1. #31
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    49,333
    Thanks
    9924

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    So you claim (and admit) that Trump is racist. Good to know. <places note in file>
    I said that was "his position".

    Learn to read.

    Derp!

  2. #32
    Ignorance Is Virtue BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    10,124
    Thanks
    6837

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Your reaction to my "notion" proves it.

    The fact you can't provide evidence proves mine.

    If you make a charge, you should be able to back it up. I do.

  3. #33
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    41,599
    Thanks
    43711

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    None of those states is predominantly minority:

    1. Mississippi is 58% white: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi#Demographics
    2. Louisiana is 65% white: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Louisiana
    3. Alabama is 72% white: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Alabama
    And in all three states, minorities are grossly under-represented in their state government in both numbers and power.
    Thanks from BitterPill and Friday13

  4. #34
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    49,333
    Thanks
    9924

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPill View Post
    The fact you can't provide evidence proves mine.
    .
    Your continued breathless denial of reality is all the proof I need.


  5. #35
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    69,353
    Thanks
    33578

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    ............have called predominantly minority states like Mississippi, Louisiana, and Alabama "shithole" states, and other such derogatory terms?

    How many liberals on this board are the fucking President of the United States?
    Thanks from sweettee and Babba

  6. #36
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    49,333
    Thanks
    9924

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    How many liberals on this board are the fucking President of the United States?
    How many?

  7. #37
    Ignorance Is Virtue BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    10,124
    Thanks
    6837

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Your continued breathless denial of reality is all the proof I need.

    Get of your ass and find some evidence; otherwise, I called you a liar, and that still stands. Unlike you, I can provide evidence.

  8. #38
    Ignorance Is Virtue BitterPill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    10,124
    Thanks
    6837

    From
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Your continued breathless denial of reality is all the proof I need.

    Get of your ass and find some evidence; otherwise, I called you a liar, and that still stands. Unlike you, I can provide evidence.

  9. #39
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    49,333
    Thanks
    9924

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPill View Post
    Get of your ass and find some evidence; otherwise, I called you a liar, and that still stands. Unlike you, I can provide evidence.
    Cool.

    Bring your "evidence".


  10. #40
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    69,353
    Thanks
    33578

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasselas View Post
    None of those states is predominantly minority:

    1. Mississippi is 58% white: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi#Demographics
    2. Louisiana is 65% white: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Louisiana
    3. Alabama is 72% white: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Alabama
    You know how those people are, they will lie for no particular reason at just. Just to stay in practice i suppose.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 595
    Last Post: 15th March 2016, 02:53 PM
  2. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 3rd October 2014, 07:15 PM
  3. Do the liberals control this board?
    By UncleJoe in forum New Users
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 14th April 2014, 12:39 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd March 2010, 09:21 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 4th March 2008, 06:18 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed