Members banned from this thread: Dragonfly5


Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 100
Thanks Tree61Thanks

Thread: WTF Wal Mart?- not even a damn chair for your [mostly elderly] cashiers? You SUCK!

  1. #41
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    48,565
    Thanks
    9767

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Walk into the nearest Wal-Mart to your location and see if the cashiers have chairs to sit on. *shrug*
    All those at my local WalMart are sitting in recliners.

  2. #42
    Retired Admin Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    86,634
    Thanks
    23678

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    If that's what not planning my vacation time around meeting some internet rando makes me then so be it.
    "I know the beach is beautiful this time of year, honey. But some weird guy online said he wants to take me into the woods to go shooting."

  3. #43
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    48,565
    Thanks
    9767

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    "I know the beach is beautiful this time of year, honey. But some weird guy online said he wants to take me into the woods to go shooting."
    I got a serious Deliverance vibe from his post. How is your pig squealing?

  4. #44
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    27,052
    Thanks
    4611

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    I got a serious Deliverance vibe from his post. How is your pig squealing?
    lol

  5. #45
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,464
    Thanks
    260

    From
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Walk into the nearest Wal-Mart to your location and see if the cashiers have chairs to sit on. *shrug*
    Name a place of business you go to where their cashier sits?

    No place where I go, NO place!!

  6. #46
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    27,052
    Thanks
    4611

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by roberthughey View Post
    Name a place of business you go to where their cashier sits?

    No place where I go, NO place!!
    I can't think of one either. But still, that doesn't mean it's not a good idea to let them. What's the harm?
    Thanks from Friday13

  7. #47
    New Member BigBob's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    301
    Thanks
    264

    From
    My house
    Quote Originally Posted by roberthughey View Post
    Name a place of business you go to where their cashier sits?

    No place where I go, NO place!!
    At Food Max in San Leandro there is a women who does sit.
    Thanks from Friday13

  8. #48
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,464
    Thanks
    260

    From
    Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I can't think of one either. But still, that doesn't mean it's not a good idea to let them. What's the harm?
    Being in a chair puts you in a fixed position which limits reach and movement

  9. #49
    Veteran Member Dragonfly5's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    16,318
    Thanks
    12911

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    I love implied internet threats that require someone to travel hundreds of miles.
    Well, it's an open invitation. Just say when you develop some balls. That or learn how to shut your fucking mouth!

  10. #50
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    27,052
    Thanks
    4611

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by roberthughey View Post
    Being in a chair puts you in a fixed position which limits reach and movement
    But they can always stand up if they are required to reach or to move around. Having a chair there doesn't prevent them from being able to do any of that. It simply gives them the option to sit down and relax when they can.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. McDonalds to replace cashiers with kiosks
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 271
    Last Post: 28th June 2017, 10:14 PM
  2. Elderly drivers
    By meridian5455 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 20th February 2015, 02:14 PM
  3. Replies: 134
    Last Post: 29th October 2014, 08:01 AM
  4. A tax to help the elderly
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8th August 2013, 01:39 PM
  5. Elderly? Then DEMOCRATS WANT YOU TO DIE!!
    By Ronster in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 13th February 2009, 08:14 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed