Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 71
Thanks Tree54Thanks

Thread: Student Who Recorded Teacherís Anti-Military Rant Was Invited to White House

  1. #51
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    53,121
    Thanks
    2838

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    I served in uniform more than Trump did - not a difficult hurdle to clear, since Mr. Bone Spur avoided service entirely.
    I guess that gives you the right to determine who the heroís are and arenít?

  2. #52
    Senior Member Sparta's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    21,076
    Thanks
    8248

    From
    Connecticut
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    I guess that gives you the right to determine who the heroís are and arenít?
    McCain has a Silver Star, 3 Bronze Stars, a Purple Heart, a Legion of Merit x2 with a combat V, a Distinguished Flying Cross (also combat) and 2 Commendation medals also combat.

    What the fuck are you talking about?
    Thanks from boontito and Ian Jeffrey

  3. #53
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    90,063
    Thanks
    66387

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    McCain has a Silver Star, 3 Bronze Stars, a Purple Heart, a Legion of Merit x2 with a combat V, a Distinguished Flying Cross (also combat) and 2 Commendation medals also combat.

    What the fuck are you talking about?
    That's a lot like a kid with a cellphone camera.
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  4. #54
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    53,121
    Thanks
    2838

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    McCain has a Silver Star, 3 Bronze Stars, a Purple Heart, a Legion of Merit x2 with a combat V, a Distinguished Flying Cross (also combat) and 2 Commendation medals also combat.

    What the fuck are you talking about?
    Not denying McCain was a hero, just wondering why a student turning a teacher that hates people like McCain isn’t rewarded for his courage

  5. #55
    Moderator jacobfitcher's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7,153
    Thanks
    6031

    From
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Not denying McCain was a hero, just wondering why a student turning a teacher that hates people like McCain isn’t rewarded for his courage
    What fucking courage? He recorded a teacher saying stupid things. So the fuck what? The student was in no danger. The student didn't uncover any CRIMES committed. He recorded someone speaking against the military. So what?

    Do you think the teacher should go to prison for it? Charge him with treason, perhaps?
    Thanks from Ian Jeffrey

  6. #56
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    54,727
    Thanks
    26246

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Not denying McCain was a hero...
    Trump did.

  7. #57
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    90,063
    Thanks
    66387

    From
    out of nowhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Not denying McCain was a hero, just wondering why a student turning a teacher that hates people like McCain isn’t rewarded for his courage
    BS...

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutenough View Post
    Why would McCain be a war hero for being captured?

  8. #58
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    53,121
    Thanks
    2838

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobfitcher View Post
    What fucking courage? He recorded a teacher saying stupid things. So the fuck what? The student was in no danger. The student didn't uncover any CRIMES committed. He recorded someone speaking against the military. So what?

    Do you think the teacher should go to prison for it? Charge him with treason, perhaps?
    Yes I think he tried teaching kids to be Treasonous. He should be fired and do jail time

  9. #59
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    53,121
    Thanks
    2838

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Trump did.
    I’m not Trump

  10. #60
    Veteran Member aboutenough's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    53,121
    Thanks
    2838

    From
    Washington state
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    BS...
    I know it hurts one of your Liberal extremist teachers was busted. Love this kid for stopping the brainwashing.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8th December 2017, 11:15 AM
  2. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 18th September 2015, 05:00 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11th August 2011, 04:44 PM
  4. Officer's racist Rant Recorded
    By Babylon in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 23rd March 2010, 10:25 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed