Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 97
Thanks Tree107Thanks

Thread: Vanessa Trump taken to hospital as precaution after suspicious letter - White Powder

  1. #1
    Going Nuclear- Daily Yetisports6 - Big Wave Champion, Bezerk Champion, All Ball Champion, Magic Gem Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Flower Power Champion, Space Thieves TD Champion, X-treme Moto Idiot Cross Champion, Micro Tanks Champion, Race Horse Tycoon Champion, Railway Line Champion, Raju Meter 2 Champion, Metal Slug - Kill the Nazis Champion, Decoder Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v32  Champion Crusher's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    25,445
    Thanks
    8030

    From
    California

    Vanessa Trump taken to hospital as precaution after suspicious letter - White Powder

    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...letter-n847231

    President Donald Trump's daughter-in-law was taken to a Manhattan hospital as a precaution on Monday after a suspicious letter containing an unidentified substance was sent to her apartment, senior law enforcement and city officials told NBC News.

    The letter was addressed to Vanessa Trump's husband, Donald Trump Jr., the eldest child of the president and his ex-wife Ivana.

    ================================================== ======================================

    This is taking things way too far. The atmosphere of hate needs to come down several notches. I hope they can ID that asshole that would do such a thing whether it is a hoax or real.

  2. #2
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    33,727
    Thanks
    26553

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...letter-n847231

    President Donald Trump's daughter-in-law was taken to a Manhattan hospital as a precaution on Monday after a suspicious letter containing an unidentified substance was sent to her apartment, senior law enforcement and city officials told NBC News.

    The letter was addressed to Vanessa Trump's husband, Donald Trump Jr., the eldest child of the president and his ex-wife Ivana.

    ================================================== ======================================

    This is taking things way too far. The atmosphere of hate needs to come down several notches. I hope they can ID that asshole that would do such a thing whether it is a hoax or real.
    I look forward to seeing you do your part.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,036
    Thanks
    7095

    From
    In my mind
    False flag! False flag!

    Not really.

    Seems a fairly fucking shitty thing to do.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01 and sweettee

  4. #4
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    25,391
    Thanks
    6499

    From
    midwest
    The Trump Haters are out of control, I tells ya!

  5. #5
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    18,814
    Thanks
    12845

    From
    My own world
    Why is she opening her own mail? Shouldn't their mail be opened by their Secret Service detail? I mean other than watching their every move does the SS do stuff like open packages and letters and give them to her or him after that?

  6. #6
    Going Nuclear- Daily Yetisports6 - Big Wave Champion, Bezerk Champion, All Ball Champion, Magic Gem Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Flower Power Champion, Space Thieves TD Champion, X-treme Moto Idiot Cross Champion, Micro Tanks Champion, Race Horse Tycoon Champion, Railway Line Champion, Raju Meter 2 Champion, Metal Slug - Kill the Nazis Champion, Decoder Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v32  Champion Crusher's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    25,445
    Thanks
    8030

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Why is she opening her own mail? Shouldn't their mail be opened by their Secret Service detail? I mean other than watching their every move does the SS do stuff like open packages and letters and give them to her or him after that?
    I think the letter was addressed to her husband Don Jr. Your question is a good one, but often the volume can be so great that they want to read and answer all they can.

  7. #7
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    48,565
    Thanks
    9766

    From
    United States
    The left is completely unhinged.

    You lost, accept the results of an election.

  8. #8
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    18,814
    Thanks
    12845

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    The left is completely unhinged.

    You lost, accept the results of an election.
    How do you know it wasn't a ploy by Trump supporters to put fake powder in an envelope to get sympathy for Trump and his family? If it were a true Trump hater you think they would want to do more damage than just scare them?
    Thanks from Friday13 and EnigmaO01

  9. #9
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    18,814
    Thanks
    12845

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    I think the letter was addressed to her husband Don Jr. Your question is a good one, but often the volume can be so great that they want to read and answer all they can.
    Even more curious, what is she doing opening her husbands mail? I don't even open my husbands mail.

  10. #10
    Trust Dusty Davocrat's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    45,410
    Thanks
    26981

    From
    Deep State
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...letter-n847231

    President Donald Trump's daughter-in-law was taken to a Manhattan hospital as a precaution on Monday after a suspicious letter containing an unidentified substance was sent to her apartment, senior law enforcement and city officials told NBC News.

    The letter was addressed to Vanessa Trump's husband, Donald Trump Jr., the eldest child of the president and his ex-wife Ivana.

    ================================================== ======================================

    This is taking things way too far. The atmosphere of hate needs to come down several notches. I hope they can ID that asshole that would do such a thing whether it is a hoax or real.
    You're right. The last thing we need is a martyred Trump. And Junior just need to be given enough rope, rhetorically hang himself with his Russian entanglements.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 18th April 2013, 05:08 PM
  2. OWS Terrorists send out envelopes of white powder
    By meridian5455 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 1st May 2012, 02:19 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 21st November 2010, 10:23 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20th November 2010, 09:36 AM
  5. Dow Jones gets white powder, uh oh....
    By nonsqtr in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 21st January 2009, 11:16 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed