Members banned from this thread: BitterPill


Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 107
Thanks Tree59Thanks

Thread: Alt-Right Scott Baio Has Police Report Filed Against Him

  1. #41
    Dick with my Buzz...Try DebateDrone's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    35,999
    Thanks
    30661

    From
    SWUSA
    Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    It is a pattern with the left on PH to use such flame bait headlines on threads.

    Plus this "alt-right" is another leftist trick, like shouting racism whenever they cannot win an argument.

    Meanwhile, the Dims are stuck with Farrakhan and his backers. Democrats, the party of the KKK, and Jim Crow.
    How did you leap from Scott Baio to slave owning Democrats?

    Are you so upset that someone in Scott's past has accused him of wrong doing that you have to dig up bones about Democrats of the 1860's?

    Most Democrats do not live in the south...have never lived in the south...have never lived under Jim Crow laws...did not even know Jim Crow laws existed.

    Is it not strange to you that the very people that were affected the most from Jim Crow laws are members of the very party who you claim was the birth place of Jim Crow and the KKK?

    What does tell you about your party? Does that shine any light on what people see your party to be in 2018?

    Not 1865 or 1968....but TODAY!

    Tell me again how " Black people and people of color are to stupid to know they are being used by Democrats and are living on the Democrat ""Plantation"" ".

    Tell me you don't believe or have never said this kind of shit...

  2. #42
    DEEP STATE CEO Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,338
    Thanks
    6745

    From
    SPECTRE HQ
    Oh, BP. You played one and all.
    Thanks from BitterPill and Panzareta

  3. #43
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    24,525
    Thanks
    20636

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    I have to ask. How exactly is your thread title correct? Scott Baio is "Alt-Right"?

    Having Lisa Bloom as your lawyer makes you an attention seeker. It simply diminishes your case to a political act. It's too bad Eggert treats something so serious so badly with such a scumbag of a lawyer.
    On your Lisa Bloom statement that's purely hyperbole, the derivation of opinion on Ms. Bloom is based on tabloid information. Take a look at her background. Then discuss.
    Thanks from Friday13, BitterPill and Panzareta

  4. #44
    Veteran Member PACE's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    24,525
    Thanks
    20636

    From
    None of your business
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Eye asked you to back up what you are saying. Can you or not?

    Weren't you just whining about someone calling you racist? Pretty lame to complain about it when you do it.

    You called Trump a racist -- prove it. Link to something that verifies this.
    A judge in a case involving Trump University cannot be impartial and uphold the law because he's a Mexican. And Mexicans are rapists, and murderers.

    Anything else? Its not always about the African American community.
    Thanks from Friday13

  5. #45
    Senior Member libertariat720's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    8,021
    Thanks
    2576

    From
    ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by MeBelle View Post
    Thread Ban Notice

    BitterPill has been banned from this thread. Do not quote or respond to BitterPill's posts.

    Oops, didn't see that.

    My b
    Thanks from MeBelle

  6. #46
    ♥ 2 A&D 4 my new avi! MeBelle's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    9,798
    Thanks
    3443

    From
    San Fran
    Quote Originally Posted by libertariat720 View Post
    Oops, didn't see that.

    My b
    Next time delete your posts, please.
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence

  7. #47
    SPOCK! Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,142
    Thanks
    9048

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    i posted proof of her being 18 at the time she claims that her and Biao had sex. She later changed her story when she realized this.
    Last edited by Puzzling Evidence; 11th March 2018 at 05:16 AM.
    Thanks from Sassy

  8. #48
    SPOCK! Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    21,142
    Thanks
    9048

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by PACE View Post
    A judge in a case involving Trump University cannot be impartial and uphold the law because he's a Mexican. And Mexicans are rapists, and murderers.

    Anything else? Its not always about the African American community.
    "Mexican" is not a race, that might make him a bigot, except for the context. Try again.

  9. #49
    Undercovfefe Agents TennesseeRain's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    84,195
    Thanks
    53901

    From
    In the Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    "Mexican" is not a race, that might make him a bigot, except for the context. Try again.
    He's definitely a racist. He was sued for not renting his properties to minorities and he lost. But, most of the stuff is racist dog whistles - things you wouldn't say unless you didn't mind people calling you a racist. The whole "Pocohantas" shit is really racist as is stating Maxine Waters is a "low IQ person" which plays into that racial stereotype. Then there was his whole obsession with black NFL players and calling them "sons of bitches." So, yeah. The proof is there that he's a bigot, a racist and a misogynist, but *shrug,* no biggie, right?
    Thanks from Panzareta

  10. #50
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    26,556
    Thanks
    6742

    From
    midwest
    Back to the subject of the thread:

    Sounds as though Eggert is trying to get her 15 minutes of fame.

    And her "lawyer" Bloom is always trying to do the same...

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Scott Baio attacked, by wife of RHCP's drummer.
    By thrilling in forum Current Events
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 17th December 2016, 06:43 PM
  2. Looks like Scott Baio jumped the shark
    By PACE in forum Current Events
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 19th July 2016, 08:23 AM
  3. Scott Baio just as thin-skinned as Trump
    By BDBoop in forum Current Events
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 20th June 2016, 09:05 AM
  4. Scott Baio's wife, brain cancer - her reaction
    By BDBoop in forum Philosophy and Religion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 20th June 2015, 09:03 AM
  5. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 7th October 2009, 05:44 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed