Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42
Thanks Tree18Thanks

Thread: Thanks to Trump? Poll: Dem leads by 4 points in Pennsylvania House race

  1. #31
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    81,252
    Thanks
    43762

    From
    becoming more and more
    whoa, neck to neck....

  2. #32
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    18,851
    Thanks
    12894

    From
    My own world
    They are down to a margin of 95 votes separating the two candidates with the Democrat Mr. Lamb ahead with 100% of the votes counted.
    There are 6,951 absentee ballots with just over 3,000 not having been taken into consideration. Want to bet this one is decided by the absentee ballots?

    They counted some absentee ballots now and the lead for the Democrat went up to 847 lead over the Republican. There are more absentee ballots outstanding and all districts have now pledged to count them tonight and release the final totals within a few hours.

    Stay Tuned.

    You can't make this shit up !
    Last edited by Eve1; 13th March 2018 at 07:27 PM.
    Thanks from the watchman

  3. #33
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    81,252
    Thanks
    43762

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    They are down to a margin of 95 votes separating the two candidates with the Democrat Mr. Lamb ahead with 100% of the votes counted.
    There are 6,951 absentee ballots with just over 3,000 not having been taken into consideration. Want to bet this one is decided by the absentee ballots?

    They counted some absentee ballots now and the lead for the Democrat went up to 847 lead over the Republican. There are more absentee ballots outstanding and all districts have now pledged to count them tonight and release the final totals within a few hours.

    Stay Tuned.

    You can't make this shit up !
    it was a bit odd that the county with the absentee ballots that went for Saccone wouldn't know their totals until tomorrow. They claimed it was a manpower issue. But, my understanding is they changed their minds after Wolf Blitzer shamed them over the fact that all the other counties, except them, were counting their ballots tonight.

  4. #34
    Veteran Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    24,568
    Thanks
    23315

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    It's mildly disturbing that Saccone is a candidate at all, let alone running a normal human being so close, but it's cost the GOP ten million dollars in the last two weeks to get this close.

  5. #35
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    18,851
    Thanks
    12894

    From
    My own world
    Democrat Conor Lamb Declares Victory in PA House Race !!
    Thanks from Tedminator and the watchman

  6. #36
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    81,252
    Thanks
    43762

    From
    becoming more and more
    Earlier in the evening, before it became clear the results would be so close, several Republican officials told CNN they were expecting Saccone to lose. Party officials were placing the blame squarely on Saccone's campaign but also on Trump's Saturday rally for the candidate, which some Republicans believe helped drive up Democratic turnout.
    When the race tightened, that outlook improved, with one GOP source telling CNN's Jim Acosta: "This isn't a blowout -- for now, we'll happily take it."
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/13/polit...one/index.html

    that's what they get for supporting such an imbecile.

  7. #37
    Junior Member Slartibartfast's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,204
    Thanks
    364

    From
    UK
    Is this 4 point lead a 4 point poll lead? How accurate are polls!!

  8. #38
    Retired Admin Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    87,131
    Thanks
    23955

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/13/polit...one/index.html

    that's what they get for supporting such an imbecile.
    RNC is trying to say that Lamb ran as a Republican. They're sort of right in that Lamb is a very moderate Democrat. So progressives shouldn't be that happy. But OTOH, that's what it takes to win the district. Mike Doyle used to do well here before redistricting. But if Lamb ran, as they say as a Republican, then what does it say about them that the pro-Trump Republican lost?

  9. #39
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    81,252
    Thanks
    43762

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    RNC is trying to say that Lamb ran as a Republican. They're sort of right in that Lamb is a very moderate Democrat. So progressives shouldn't be that happy. But OTOH, that's what it takes to win the district. Mike Doyle used to do well here before redistricting. But if Lamb ran, as they say as a Republican, then what does it say about them that the pro-Trump Republican lost?
    they're hoping that no one noticed that they went all in trying to make sure Lamb lost. But, it's hard for them to walk quietly into the night with Trump making headlines , and Daycare Jr. all over the press in a hairnet, stumping for Saccone. There's no getting around it anymore. Trump is toxic.

  10. #40
    Going Nuclear- Daily Yetisports6 - Big Wave Champion, Bezerk Champion, All Ball Champion, Magic Gem Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Flower Power Champion, Space Thieves TD Champion, X-treme Moto Idiot Cross Champion, Micro Tanks Champion, Race Horse Tycoon Champion, Railway Line Champion, Raju Meter 2 Champion, Metal Slug - Kill the Nazis Champion, Decoder Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v32  Champion Crusher's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    26,569
    Thanks
    8299

    From
    California
    Trump is toxic? Saccone was 6 points behind in the polls before Trump supported him. You are correct if by "toxic", you mean, is a positive influence in the polls.

    I am glad to see a more Conservative Democrat rise who spoke against Nancy Pelosi.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Poll: Democrat leads Roy Moore in Alabama Senate race
    By DemoWhip in forum Current Events
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 13th November 2017, 04:41 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 20th September 2016, 12:47 PM
  3. Replies: 81
    Last Post: 27th August 2016, 06:29 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 1st August 2016, 11:22 AM
  5. Trump Leads In Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania-
    By GordonGecko in forum Current Events
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 7th October 2015, 09:05 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed