Members banned from this thread: Think for myself


Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 365
Thanks Tree156Thanks

Thread: UK - Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED

  1. #21
    Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,039
    Thanks
    661

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by StanStill View Post
    So you'd rather your (hypothetical... don't know if you have one, but for the sake of discussion) daughter grew up in a safe country like Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, or the Philippines without all those namby pamby progressive ideals making your daughter vulnerable to sex trafficking?

    Or do you think she'd be safer in England? Are those countries role models in any way on this subject?
    So you're defending the child sex trade in England? What exactly is your point?

  2. #22
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,496
    Thanks
    10911

    From
    Work
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    ... false choice.

    It doesn't mean what is happening in England is acceptable.
    I agree, but he made the comparison, not me. I just wanted to find out what he meant. Maybe you can speak for him?
    Thanks from Panzareta

  3. #23
    Retired Admin Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    87,362
    Thanks
    24168

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Do all those white Western pedophiles who go to Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, or the Philippines, to have sex with kids there, represent all white Western men and your whole culture? Just, curious.
    No one is saying that they are. The issue is law enforcement taking a hands off approach for fear of being accused of racism.

  4. #24
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    32,278
    Thanks
    8276

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    British police, like police around the world, tend to have a rightist attitude. It's why they're attracted to the job.
    Rightist by nature, But Racism is a product of left wing policies. you know the policies that (in the US Cities) want to help innercity blacks by putting them into 5 block areas then putting the worst schools in those districts, and putting abortion clinics within walking distance (not in, this is to hide the impression of the left wing Eugenic agenda).

    Poor schools keep them uneducated thus no way out of the "Ghetto", abortion keeps them in numbers where they cannot be a threat...

    Where Rightest want innercity children poor rural children to have the ability to choose the school they attend like the Majority white schools PUBLIC or private that the city counsel and School board members send their children thus educated and with hope can get out.

    We are starting to see this working in TN where students if they can meet the grades get an opportunity at college or a skill training eduction
    Last edited by TNVolunteer73; 12th March 2018 at 12:15 PM.

  5. #25
    New Member ATLglock's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    698
    Thanks
    738

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    Rightist by nature, But Racism is a product of left wing policies. you know the policies that (in the US Cities) want to help innercity blacks by putting them into 5 block areas then putting the worst schools in those districts, and putting abortion clinics within walking distance (not in, this is to hide the impression of the left wing Eugenic agenda).

    Poor schools keep them uneducated thus no way out of the "Ghetto", abortion keeps them in numbers where they cannot be a threat...

    Where Rightest want innercity children poor rural children to have the ability to choose the school they attend like the Majority white schools PUBLIC or private that the city counsel and School board members send their children thus educated and with hope can get out.

    We are starting to see this working in TN where students if they can meet the grades get an opportunity at college or a skill training eduction
    Sorry, you are trying to rewrite history. Look up "redlining", a policy created by the conservative ideology. That is the reason the inner cities are how they are today.

    In fact, let me help you...
    In the United States,*redlining*is the practice of denying services, either directly or through selectively raising prices, to residents of certain areas based on the racial or ethnic composition of those areas.
    That doesn't sound like anything progressives would do, now does it? Kinda Jim Crow'ish, eh? I wonder which ideology implemented that monstrosity....
    Last edited by ATLglock; 12th March 2018 at 12:30 PM.
    Thanks from Friday13 and Panzareta

  6. #26
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    49,333
    Thanks
    9924

    From
    United States
    I find it amazing that no matter what Muslims do in the name of their religion, there are those who will defend it.
    Thanks from excalibur and DanTexas

  7. #27
    Under Protest excalibur's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    10,961
    Thanks
    3481

    From
    The Milky Way
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    I find it amazing that no matter what Muslims do in the name of their religion, there are those who will defend it.
    Regressives have adopted Mohammedans as their new plaything, only this one bites back big time. History? We don't need to know nothin' about history. The price to be paid will be frightening, especially in Europe.
    Thanks from Goofball

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,856
    Thanks
    7810

    From
    In my mind
    Mmmmmm. Anti intellectual bigotry gets me all hot and bothered.
    Thanks from ATLglock

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,856
    Thanks
    7810

    From
    In my mind
    Not to interrupt a good group self pleasure session while standing in a circular fashion, but can one person here show me where in the article it indicates that Muslims were involved in any way here?
    Last edited by Think for myself; 12th March 2018 at 01:01 PM.
    Thanks from Leo2, Blueneck and ATLglock

  10. #30
    New Member ATLglock's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Posts
    698
    Thanks
    738

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Not to interrupt a good group self pleasure session while standing in a circular fashion, but can one person here show me where int eh article it indicates that Muslims were involved in any way here?
    It's implied due to the OP, kinda like the silence of the "k" in knuckle.

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th October 2017, 02:08 PM
  2. Girls repeatedly RAPED by own father for 12 years
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 13th December 2016, 07:42 PM
  3. Man beaten, stabbed, robbed by TEEN GIRLS!
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12th January 2016, 07:26 PM
  4. 7 year old boy beaten and raped at hospital
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19th December 2014, 12:31 AM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 7th November 2014, 02:06 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed