Members banned from this thread: Think for myself


Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 365
Thanks Tree156Thanks

Thread: UK - Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED

  1. #321
    Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,991
    Thanks
    648

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueneck View Post
    Why is it acceptable for police to force women to undress in public?
    It's better than finding out the hard way that they're strapped up with C4.

  2. #322
    Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,991
    Thanks
    648

    From
    Florida
    2.1 is the replacement level. Not many European countries are anywhere close, and the immigrant populations there are having multiple babies for every native one. It's not hard to figure out where this takes Europe. Can you say sharia?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogr...European_Union

  3. #323
    Established Member soupnazi's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,708
    Thanks
    1285

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    Do all those white Western pedophiles who go to Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, or the Philippines, to have sex with kids there, represent all white Western men and your whole culture? Just, curious.
    No.

    On the other hand those western pedophiles have no religious tome which they are taught is absolute law and which allows for such pedophilia. Especially since the standard was set by their prophet.

    Nice try but massive failure
    Thanks from Otto Throttle

  4. #324
    Vexatious Correspondent Leo2's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,794
    Thanks
    3683

    From
    UK/Australia
    The thing that I am unsure of in this discussion is the claim that British authorities, including the police, ignored these crimes for the past ten years.

    The Mirror is a tabloid, and as such, would be expected to sensationalise such a story, but a number of people here appear to be claiming knowledge of the same thing - presumably from other, more reliable, sources. What proof (other than assumption,) is there that incontrovertible evidence of such crimes was formally brought to the attention of the constabulary, and that body refused to investigate such complaints on the basis of such investigation being taken as racist.

    There was more evidence supporting the abuse and rape of children (principally young boys) by Catholic clergy over the last century, and the positive actions of the Catholic Bishopric in transferring the miscreants in order to avoid their apprehension by local law enforcement. With good reason, this behaviour is not seen as typical of adherents of the Catholic faith worldwide, and the Italian, Irish, and American police forces have not been accused of fear of religious intolerance for not prosecuting those involved.

    It tales a great deal of firm evidence to bring a straight forward case of sexual abuse of a minor to justice, let alone the shadowy world of online and personal grooming of young teenagers. To assume, without firm evidence, that the police involved ignored evidence specifically brought to their attention for reasons of political correctness, is neither fair nor reasonable.

  5. #325
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,414
    Thanks
    3174

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2 View Post
    The thing that I am unsure of in this discussion is the claim that British authorities, including the police, ignored these crimes for the past ten years.

    The Mirror is a tabloid, and as such, would be expected to sensationalise such a story, but a number of people here appear to be claiming knowledge of the same thing - presumably from other, more reliable, sources. What proof (other than assumption,) is there that incontrovertible evidence of such crimes was formally brought to the attention of the constabulary, and that body refused to investigate such complaints on the basis of such investigation being taken as racist.

    There was more evidence supporting the abuse and rape of children (principally young boys) by Catholic clergy over the last century, and the positive actions of the Catholic Bishopric in transferring the miscreants in order to avoid their apprehension by local law enforcement. With good reason, this behaviour is not seen as typical of adherents of the Catholic faith worldwide, and the Italian, Irish, and American police forces have not been accused of fear of religious intolerance for not prosecuting those involved.

    It tales a great deal of firm evidence to bring a straight forward case of sexual abuse of a minor to justice, let alone the shadowy world of online and personal grooming of young teenagers. To assume, without firm evidence, that the police involved ignored evidence specifically brought to their attention for reasons of political correctness, is neither fair nor reasonable.
    Well, consider, anyone who would look into it would be labelled racist / islamophobe or worse by default.

    Now, which sources will carry such stories?

    Will you take those sources into account?

    It's not just Muslims. How many children disappear each year? How many are found?

    Where do you suppose the rest go?

    Do you know how many pedophiles are arrested each year? How about last year?

  6. #326
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    69,255
    Thanks
    33522

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Throttle View Post
    The FLDS is a tiny sect. Muslims are kind of a big deal... perhaps you've heard of them? And while the former are homegrown and we're stuck with them since no other country wants them either, we have a choice as to whether to mass import the latter.
    That's the whole point of this thread; not that muslims are bad, but that many of them are bad and that's reason enough to be very careful about letting them move here in large numbers. Especially the criminal, pimping, raping, child exploiting ones. But then you may have sympathies that most of us don't share.
    Out of something like 1.6 BILLION people some of them are bad?
    Gee, no shit?

  7. #327
    Vexatious Correspondent Leo2's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,794
    Thanks
    3683

    From
    UK/Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Well, consider, anyone who would look into it would be labelled racist / islamophobe or worse by default.
    By whom? I have not heard such a nonsensical statement heretofore. Who in his right mind is going to consider the police racist or Islamophobic for investigating evidence of a crime?

    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    Now, which sources will carry such stories?

    Will you take those sources into account?
    What stories? If a crime has been committed - and the sexual interference of children is certainly a crime - evidence thereof produced or obtained, and a case brought by the CPS against the miscreants, it ceases to be a story. It becomes a fact, and is reported as such by any responsible publication. It is ludicrous to postulate that such investigation or prosecution would be regarded by anyone (other than perhaps the guilty parties and their camp followers,) as victimisation of any cultural or religious group.

    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    It's not just Muslims. How many children disappear each year? How many are found?

    Where do you suppose the rest go?

    Do you know how many pedophiles are arrested each year? How about last year?
    Of course it's not just Muslims, and criminal paedophiliacs are a problem in every society - they are very sick people indeed and our children need protection from them. The question that such protection should be, or is, compromised by concerns for the sensibilities of any ethnic group, does not arise.

    I am not questioning the incidence of criminally inclined paedophiles in society - I am however, questioning the assumption that the British authorities and police refused to investigate any claims of child abuse for fear of being labelled racist or Islamophobic. In the absence of any material evidence to this effect, these published assumptions are both libellous and ill conceived.

    N.B: In non-dialectical English, 'pedophile' means someone who loves soil, while 'paedophile' means someone who loves children. Neither strictly mean someone who sexually abuses children - I believe 'paederast' is the term which loosely applies thereto.
    Last edited by Leo2; 13th March 2018 at 11:10 PM.

  8. #328
    Veteran Member bmanmcfly's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    20,414
    Thanks
    3174

    From
    C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2 View Post
    By whom? I have not heard such a nonsensical statement heretofore. Who in his right mind is going to consider the police racist or Islamophobic for investigating evidence of a crime?
    By media. By government.

    Sweden has fired police chiefs for observing the source of most criminality encountered.

    This is NOT a game. This is conquest.


    What stories? If a crime has been committed - and the sexual interference of children is certainly a crime - evidence thereof produced or obtained, and a case brought by the CPS against the miscreants, it ceases to be a story. It becomes a fact, and is reported as such by any responsible publication. It is ludicrous to postulate that such investigation or prosecution would be regarded by anyone (other than perhaps the guilty parties and their camp followers,) as victimisation of any cultural or religious group.
    How come this story has been discussed, arrests have been made, and continued on for decades? How come we only hear about it now?

    How long was Weinstein (allegedly) abusing women before even stories come out?

    It is ludicrous, but that's what has happened and continues to happen.



    Of course it's not just Muslims, and criminal paedophiliacs are a problem in every society - they are very sick people indeed and our children need protection from them. The question that such protection should be, or is, compromised by concerns for the sensibilities of any ethnic group, does not arise.

    I am not questioning the incidence of criminally inclined paedophiles in society - I am however, questioning the assumption that the British authorities and police refused to investigate any claims of child abuse for fear of being labelled racist or Islamophobic. In the absence of any material evidence to this effect, these published assumptions are both libellous and ill conceived.

    N.B: In non-dialectical English, 'pedophile' means someone who loves soil, while 'paedophile' means someone who loves children. Neither strictly mean someone who sexually abuses children - I believe 'paederast' is the term which loosely applies thereto.
    Don't care about semantics. We both know we are talking about adults sexually abusing children. Wholesale.

    Average year: 400 pedophiles arrested.
    Last year: 9500+ with over 500 children saved (many saved from literal basement cages).

    How many national stories? 0.
    How was the numbers determined? Manually, by counting the incidences of arrests.

    This is FAR bigger than you think.

  9. #329
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,724
    Thanks
    7671

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    By media. By government.

    Sweden has fired police chiefs for observing the source of most criminality encountered.

    This is NOT a game. This is conquest.




    How come this story has been discussed, arrests have been made, and continued on for decades? How come we only hear about it now?

    How long was Weinstein (allegedly) abusing women before even stories come out?

    It is ludicrous, but that's what has happened and continues to happen.





    Don't care about semantics. We both know we are talking about adults sexually abusing children. Wholesale.

    Average year: 400 pedophiles arrested.
    Last year: 9500+ with over 500 children saved (many saved from literal basement cages).

    How many national stories? 0.
    How was the numbers determined? Manually, by counting the incidences of arrests.

    This is FAR bigger than you think.

    My BS detector is going off. Have you a link to that?
    Thanks from bmanmcfly

  10. #330
    Vexatious Correspondent Leo2's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,794
    Thanks
    3683

    From
    UK/Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    By media. By government.

    Sweden has fired police chiefs for observing the source of most criminality encountered.

    This is NOT a game. This is conquest.




    How come this story has been discussed, arrests have been made, and continued on for decades? How come we only hear about it now?

    How long was Weinstein (allegedly) abusing women before even stories come out?

    It is ludicrous, but that's what has happened and continues to happen.





    Don't care about semantics. We both know we are talking about adults sexually abusing children. Wholesale.

    Average year: 400 pedophiles arrested.
    Last year: 9500+ with over 500 children saved (many saved from literal basement cages).

    How many national stories? 0.
    How was the numbers determined? Manually, by counting the incidences of arrests.

    This is FAR bigger than you think.
    Two comments upon this post -

    The first being, instead of thanking Think for Myself, why not post the link to over 9,500 paedophile arrests, and the 500 children saved - many from basement cages? I am sure you have good reasons for posting those statistics, and it would save much conjecture.

    The second being that I am not sure exactly what point you are now making. We were discussing the purported ignoring by the British authorities and police (and presumably the media,) of child sexual abuse, on the basis of fear of appearing racist. Were those 9,500 arrests and 500 children saved in the UK - or elsewhere? And are you claiming that the worldwide media is complicit in 'covering up' these crimes by ethnic minorities?

    I don't know about your media, but in ours - if a miscreant is Muslim, it is nearly always mentioned. Whereas if he is a Christian or Jew, that fact is considered (as it should be) irrelevant.

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th October 2017, 02:08 PM
  2. Girls repeatedly RAPED by own father for 12 years
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 13th December 2016, 07:42 PM
  3. Man beaten, stabbed, robbed by TEEN GIRLS!
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12th January 2016, 07:26 PM
  4. 7 year old boy beaten and raped at hospital
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19th December 2014, 12:31 AM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 7th November 2014, 02:06 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed