Members banned from this thread: Think for myself


Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 365
Thanks Tree156Thanks

Thread: UK - Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,856
    Thanks
    7810

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLglock View Post
    It's implied due to the OP, kinda like the silence of the "k" in knuckle.
    What? Do you mean to tell me someone is taking a tabloid article and putting a bigoted spin on it in order to further bigotry and hatred?
    Thanks from ATLglock and Leo2

  2. #32
    Going Nuclear- Daily Yetisports6 - Big Wave Champion, Bezerk Champion, All Ball Champion, Magic Gem Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Flower Power Champion, Space Thieves TD Champion, X-treme Moto Idiot Cross Champion, Micro Tanks Champion, Race Horse Tycoon Champion, Railway Line Champion, Raju Meter 2 Champion, Metal Slug - Kill the Nazis Champion, Decoder Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v32  Champion Crusher's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    26,891
    Thanks
    8374

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Not to interrupt a good group self pleasure session while standing in a circular fashion, but can one person here show me where in the article it indicates that Muslims were involved in any way here?
    lol... just for future reference. When British papers talk of crime and then reference "Asians", they are doing so to not reference Muslims. They are all Muslims in these events. I believe predominantly Pakistani. If we look at a map, Asia has many Muslim nations in the continent and that allows the progressive press to avoid identifying Muslims gangs. If you cannot define a problem, you cannot solve a problem.
    Thanks from Goofball

  3. #33
    Going Nuclear- Daily Yetisports6 - Big Wave Champion, Bezerk Champion, All Ball Champion, Magic Gem Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Flower Power Champion, Space Thieves TD Champion, X-treme Moto Idiot Cross Champion, Micro Tanks Champion, Race Horse Tycoon Champion, Railway Line Champion, Raju Meter 2 Champion, Metal Slug - Kill the Nazis Champion, Decoder Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v32  Champion Crusher's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    26,891
    Thanks
    8374

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    What? Do you mean to tell me someone is taking a tabloid article and putting a bigoted spin on it in order to further bigotry and hatred?
    No.

    They are all Muslims. It's just a fact. The British press and authorities are not doing their jobs and not protecting these girls.
    Thanks from syrenn and Goofball

  4. #34
    Inside Your Heads syrenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    14,582
    Thanks
    7074

    From
    the sadness of my soul
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...oming-12165527

    Up to 1,000 children could have suffered in Britainís worst known abuse scandal - where sex gangs targeted girls as young as 11.

    The rape hell of vulnerable young girls in one town - Telford - went on for a shocking 40 years, the Sunday Mirror can reveal.

    As many as 1,000 children could have suffered at the merciless hands of perverts and torturers in Telford since the 1980s.

    Girls as young as 11 have been lured from their families to be drugged, beaten and raped in an epidemic that, say victims, is still ongoing.

    ================================================== ===================

    This is the third time I have heard the same events happen and each time not enough is done from stopping the tragedy from repeating itself. Until they are willing to actually define this problem in the U.K., it will keep happening.

    The police knew for a decade before they even launched a probe, and then they failed to keep information on the "Asian" abusers, because they didn't want to come off as "racist".
    wow.... out of fear of being accused of being racist.


    say thank you snowflakes.
    Thanks from Crusher and Goofball

  5. #35
    Inside Your Heads syrenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    14,582
    Thanks
    7074

    From
    the sadness of my soul
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    No.

    They are all Muslims. It's just a fact. The British press and authorities are not doing their jobs and not protecting these girls.
    just more love from the religion of peace
    Thanks from Goofball

  6. #36
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    18,864
    Thanks
    12920

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...oming-12165527

    Up to 1,000 children could have suffered in Britainís worst known abuse scandal - where sex gangs targeted girls as young as 11.

    The rape hell of vulnerable young girls in one town - Telford - went on for a shocking 40 years, the Sunday Mirror can reveal.

    As many as 1,000 children could have suffered at the merciless hands of perverts and torturers in Telford since the 1980s.

    Girls as young as 11 have been lured from their families to be drugged, beaten and raped in an epidemic that, say victims, is still ongoing.

    ================================================== ===================

    This is the third time I have heard the same events happen and each time not enough is done from stopping the tragedy from repeating itself. Until they are willing to actually define this problem in the U.K., it will keep happening.

    The police knew for a decade before they even launched a probe, and then they failed to keep information on the "Asian" abusers, because they didn't want to come off as "racist".
    From 1979 to 1996 the UK was under a staunch Conservative gov't. Remember Margret Thatcher? She ruled for about 10 of those years.
    How was this the fault of leftist liberals?

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,856
    Thanks
    7810

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    No.

    They are all Muslims.
    It's just a fact. The British press and authorities are not doing their jobs and not protecting these girls.
    Is it a fact? Fetch a link to a story that says such a thing, that all of these folks were Muslim. I would love to read it, because I know your are lying, and doing so in the worst fashion, for the worst reasons, to further hatred and support the bigotries displayed in your posts in this thread, impugning people not out of any reason other than hatred.

    So fetch.
    Thanks from Panzareta, OldGaffer and Leo2

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,856
    Thanks
    7810

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    lol... just for future reference. When British papers talk of crime and then reference "Asians", they are doing so to not reference Muslims. They are all Muslims in these events. I believe predominantly Pakistani. If we look at a map, Asia has many Muslim nations in the continent and that allows the progressive press to avoid identifying Muslims gangs. If you cannot define a problem, you cannot solve a problem.
    That is made up filth spouted by the cousin humpers on Stormfront. Sorry I do not buy into such anti intellectual hatred, racism, and bigotry. Frankly,I am appalled that a person in your position would post such racist and bigoted crap.
    Thanks from Paris and Leo2

  9. #39
    Anarquistador StanStill's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,496
    Thanks
    10911

    From
    Work
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Throttle View Post
    So you're defending the child sex trade in England? What exactly is your point?
    How is anything I said defending sex trafficking?

  10. #40
    Going Nuclear- Daily Yetisports6 - Big Wave Champion, Bezerk Champion, All Ball Champion, Magic Gem Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Flower Power Champion, Space Thieves TD Champion, X-treme Moto Idiot Cross Champion, Micro Tanks Champion, Race Horse Tycoon Champion, Railway Line Champion, Raju Meter 2 Champion, Metal Slug - Kill the Nazis Champion, Decoder Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v32  Champion Crusher's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    26,891
    Thanks
    8374

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    That is made up filth spouted by the cousin humpers on Stormfront. Sorry I do not buy into such anti intellectual hatred, racism, and bigotry. Frankly,I am appalled that a person in your position would post such racist and bigoted crap.
    lol... you are ignorant on this subject. But, you don't mind screaming away. (By the way, noting your ignorance, as you have displayed is not an insult. It is a fact, which you have shared with the forum on this matter. I am ignorant to many things, but not this event.)

    Everyone knows they are Muslim Pakistani gangs. You accuse people of bigotry for reporting or sharing an event. No event that casts a bad light on Muslims is permitted with out some Leftist attempting to shout down anyone exposing it. That is incredibly dishonest way to approach an open debate.

    Perhaps this will help you out?

    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...itish-society/

    Way to side with hard left ideology over young girls being raped and murdered.
    Last edited by Crusher; 12th March 2018 at 01:21 PM.
    Thanks from Goofball

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th October 2017, 02:08 PM
  2. Girls repeatedly RAPED by own father for 12 years
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 13th December 2016, 07:42 PM
  3. Man beaten, stabbed, robbed by TEEN GIRLS!
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12th January 2016, 07:26 PM
  4. 7 year old boy beaten and raped at hospital
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19th December 2014, 12:31 AM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 7th November 2014, 02:06 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed