Members banned from this thread: Think for myself


Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 365
Thanks Tree156Thanks

Thread: UK - Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED

  1. #61
    Retired Admin Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    87,218
    Thanks
    24054

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    I am shocked that your post is so devoted to both insulting and defending the racism and bigotries in your other posts.

    Is this now a forum where folks can spew such filth? Please, answer in your official capacity. Is it now acceptable to post racist and bigoted material, then call others ignorant for not sharing such idiocy with you?
    Racist.

  2. #62
    Under Protest excalibur's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    10,799
    Thanks
    3451

    From
    The Milky Way
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    They were actually afraid to report it, because they fear people like TFM calling them "bigot" or "racist". I am not afraid of people making those spurious attacks on me.

    So little girls suffer, because of the fear of being labeled a "racist" or "bigot". That's a damn shame.

    Everything the left touches it ruins.


  3. #63
    Going Nuclear- Daily Yetisports6 - Big Wave Champion, Bezerk Champion, All Ball Champion, Magic Gem Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Flower Power Champion, Space Thieves TD Champion, X-treme Moto Idiot Cross Champion, Micro Tanks Champion, Race Horse Tycoon Champion, Railway Line Champion, Raju Meter 2 Champion, Metal Slug - Kill the Nazis Champion, Decoder Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v32  Champion Crusher's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    26,681
    Thanks
    8323

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    I am shocked that your post is so devoted to both insulting and defending the racism and bigotries in your other posts.

    Is this now a forum where folks can spew such filth? Please, answer in your official capacity. Is it now acceptable to post racist and bigoted material, then call others ignorant for not sharing such idiocy with you?
    You were ignorant, now you are not. You now have been educated that these "Asians" are indeed Muslim gangs. You're welcome.

    I am posting as a member here. If you have an issue, there are avenues for that. See the report tab? Also, see the grievance link on my signature line.
    Thanks from syrenn

  4. #64
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,888
    Thanks
    7576

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...oming-12165527

    Up to 1,000 children could have suffered in Britain’s worst known abuse scandal - where sex gangs targeted girls as young as 11.

    The rape hell of vulnerable young girls in one town - Telford - went on for a shocking 40 years, the Sunday Mirror can reveal.

    As many as 1,000 children could have suffered at the merciless hands of perverts and torturers in Telford since the 1980s.

    Girls as young as 11 have been lured from their families to be drugged, beaten and raped in an epidemic that, say victims, is still ongoing.

    ================================================== ===================

    This is the third time I have heard the same events happen and each time not enough is done from stopping the tragedy from repeating itself. Until they are willing to actually define this problem in the U.K., it will keep happening.

    The police knew for a decade before they even launched a probe, and then they failed to keep information on the "Asian" abusers, because they didn't want to come off as "racist".
    Allahu Akbar

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,748
    Thanks
    7702

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    They were actually afraid to report it, because they fear people like TFM calling them "bigot" or "racist". I am not afraid of people making those spurious attacks on me.

    So little girls suffer, because of the fear of being labeled a "racist" or "bigot". That's a damn shame.
    Is it within the rules of the forum for a poster such as yourself to badmouth me to other posters? Clearly you are off topic, insulting, trolling your own thread, and shoudl infract yourself for such behavior.

    Please answer in your official capacity as a moderator.
    Thanks from Panzareta

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,748
    Thanks
    7702

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    You were ignorant, now you are not. You now have been educated that these "Asians" are indeed Muslim gangs. You're welcome.

    I am posting as a member here. If you have an issue, there are avenues for that. See the report tab? Also, see the grievance link on my signature line.
    Insult noted.

    May I now tell you what is wrong with you with total impunity?

  7. #67
    Retired Admin Macduff's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    87,218
    Thanks
    24054

    From
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Insult noted.

    May I now tell you what is wrong with you with total impunity?
    This is racist.

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,748
    Thanks
    7702

    From
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    This is racist.
    Which is bad trolling.

  9. #69
    New Member
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    23

    From
    Houston, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    No.

    They are all Muslims. It's just a fact. The British press and authorities are not doing their jobs and not protecting these girls.
    Crusher is correct.
    It isn't just because of the Pakistanis and their gangs.
    So much money has been spent in England by people of great wealth from other Muslim countries specifically spent in London buying up high-end stores, buildings, hotels, and in some sections entire blocks. England, and London is no longer the same country it was in the beginning of the Queen's reign 50-60 years ago. But since it is still a great financial center; money talks. And who has the money???

    Go there and see for yourself. But stay out of certain areas unless you follow their customs. It is a different culture and growing larger every day.
    I'll leave it to others to opine on the changes.
    Thanks from Crusher and syrenn

  10. #70
    Going Nuclear- Daily Yetisports6 - Big Wave Champion, Bezerk Champion, All Ball Champion, Magic Gem Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Flower Power Champion, Space Thieves TD Champion, X-treme Moto Idiot Cross Champion, Micro Tanks Champion, Race Horse Tycoon Champion, Railway Line Champion, Raju Meter 2 Champion, Metal Slug - Kill the Nazis Champion, Decoder Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v32  Champion Crusher's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    26,681
    Thanks
    8323

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Think for myself View Post
    Is it within the rules of the forum for a poster such as yourself to badmouth me to other posters? Clearly you are off topic, insulting, trolling your own thread, and shoudl infract yourself for such behavior.

    Please answer in your official capacity as a moderator.
    That is not how it is going to work. See the report button? See the grievance link on my signature line.

    You also have proven the point of the OP as to why these little girls are suffering, being raped, and even murdered. You ran to call people racists and bigots and never even got the point of the OP. It was pretty telling.

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th October 2017, 02:08 PM
  2. Girls repeatedly RAPED by own father for 12 years
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 13th December 2016, 07:42 PM
  3. Man beaten, stabbed, robbed by TEEN GIRLS!
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12th January 2016, 07:26 PM
  4. 7 year old boy beaten and raped at hospital
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19th December 2014, 12:31 AM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 7th November 2014, 02:06 PM

Search tags for this page

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed