Members banned from this thread: Eve1


Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44
Thanks Tree53Thanks

Thread: Lawmakers, others respond to President Trump's visit to California

  1. #1
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    81,252
    Thanks
    43762

    From
    becoming more and more

    Lawmakers, others respond to President Trump's visit to California

    randomly chosen:
    "President Trump should not expect a warm welcome when he touches down in California. Millions of Californians have already rejected the Trump administration and its efforts to slash funding for public education, cut taxes for the richest Americans, and strip health care from millions of Americans. Californians deserve a president who prioritizes creating good-paying jobs, expanding access to health care and increasing opportunities for hard-working families, not someone obsessed with spending $18 billion to fund an illogical and unnecessary border wall to the delight of the extreme right-wing voices of the Republican Party
    https://www.10news.com/news/lawmaker...-to-california

    thing is...Cali is a very diverse state. Trump has his supporters.

    President Trump touches down in San Diego for border wall prototype tour - The San Diego Union-Tribune

    They just all sound like morons.

    Me, personally, I just think it's a shame that Trump travels to a state he didn't carry, to promote something that the majority in that stated don't want. He's our president too and it would be nice if he finally started acting like it.
    Last edited by the watchman; 13th March 2018 at 10:38 AM.
    Thanks from EnigmaO01 and Friday13

  2. #2
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    81,252
    Thanks
    43762

    From
    becoming more and more
    he's giving his speech at a Marine base. No elected officials in California will attend. No protest allowed because it's on a military base.
    Fking coward.

  3. #3
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    26,479
    Thanks
    6720

    From
    midwest
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    randomly chosen:

    https://www.10news.com/news/lawmaker...-to-california

    thing is...Cali is a very diverse state. Trump has his supporters.

    President Trump touches down in San Diego for border wall prototype tour - The San Diego Union-Tribune

    They just all sound like morons.

    Me, personally, I just think it's a shame that Trump travels to a state he didn't carry, to promote something that the majority in that stated don't want. He's our president too and it would be nice if he finally started acting like it.
    Not according to some members.

    Some are crazy enough to claim Trump is not their president.

    Just how crazy is THAT?

  4. #4
    Veteran Member TNVolunteer73's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    32,278
    Thanks
    8276

    From
    TN
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    randomly chosen:

    https://www.10news.com/news/lawmaker...-to-california

    thing is...Cali is a very diverse state. Trump has his supporters.

    President Trump touches down in San Diego for border wall prototype tour - The San Diego Union-Tribune

    They just all sound like morons.

    Me, personally, I just think it's a shame that Trump travels to a state he didn't carry, to promote something that the majority in that stated don't want. He's our president too and it would be nice if he finally started acting like it.
    You do understand is he POTUS not President of only the states he carried.

    You make it sound like CA would rather be a Mexican or Canadian Provence

  5. #5
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    81,252
    Thanks
    43762

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Not according to some members.

    Some are crazy enough to claim Trump is not their president.

    Just how crazy is THAT?
    there are always people who say things like that. Trump is not unique in that regard. What I find "crazy" are people who expect Trump to be treated any differently than he treated Obama. That said. He doesn't act like he's everyone's president. So , why should anyone treat him that way?
    Thanks from labrea, HayJenn, EnigmaO01 and 1 others

  6. #6
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    81,252
    Thanks
    43762

    From
    becoming more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by the watchman View Post
    randomly chosen:

    https://www.10news.com/news/lawmaker...-to-california

    thing is...Cali is a very diverse state. Trump has his supporters.

    President Trump touches down in San Diego for border wall prototype tour - The San Diego Union-Tribune

    They just all sound like morons.

    Me, personally, I just think it's a shame that Trump travels to a state he didn't carry, to promote something that the majority in that stated don't want. He's our president too and it would be nice if he finally started acting like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    You do understand is he POTUS not President of only the states he carried.

    You make it sound like CA would rather be a Mexican or Canadian Provence
    seriously?
    Thanks from NeoVsMatrix, EnigmaO01 and Friday13

  7. #7
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    34,161
    Thanks
    26943

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Not according to some members.

    Some are crazy enough to claim Trump is not their president.

    Just how crazy is THAT?
    He makes no effort to be our president.
    Thanks from Idiocracat, EnigmaO01 and Friday13

  8. #8
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    34,161
    Thanks
    26943

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    You do understand is he POTUS not President of only the states he carried.

    You make it sound like CA would rather be a Mexican or Canadian Provence
    Thats a conservative projection.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member Dragonfly5's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2007
    Posts
    16,510
    Thanks
    13073

    From
    Houston, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
    You do understand is he POTUS not President of only the states he carried.

    You make it sound like CA would rather be a Mexican or Canadian Provence
    It would be better for them until Trump is out of office.
    Thanks from the watchman, EnigmaO01 and Friday13

  10. #10
    DEEP STATE CEO Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,328
    Thanks
    6740

    From
    SPECTRE HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller47 View Post
    Not according to some members.

    Some are crazy enough to claim Trump is not their president.

    Just how crazy is THAT?
    He isn't my president and that is not crazy...just a fact and one for which I am very thankful. LOL
    Thanks from the watchman, EnigmaO01 and Friday13

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 192
    Last Post: 24th May 2017, 04:55 AM
  2. President Trump Ends the Drought in California
    By Libertine in forum Political Humor
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 5th March 2017, 06:19 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30th January 2017, 05:13 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15th November 2016, 11:02 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 5th January 2016, 11:51 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed