Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
Thanks Tree17Thanks

Thread: Schiff: Intel Dems Will Release Their Own Report, ‘Evidence of Collusion’

  1. #1
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    41,330
    Thanks
    43462

    From
    Nashville, TN

    Schiff: Intel Dems Will Release Their Own Report, ‘Evidence of Collusion’

    Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), the ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee, confirmed in an interview Tuesday that Democrats on the committee would be releasing their own report on Russian meddling in the 2016 election.
    The minority report, according to the Washington Post’s Greg Sargent, who interviewed Schiff, will both “seek to rebut the GOP conclusions” and “detail all the investigative avenues that House Republicans declined to take — the interviews that they didn’t conduct, and the leads that they didn’t try to chase down and verify.”

    Schiff told the Sargent that the report will feature information that Republicans “didn’t permit to influence their conclusions,” in Sargent’s words.
    “There’s no way for them to reach the conclusions that they want to start with unless they ignore or mischaracterize what we’ve been able to learn,” Schiff told the Sargent.
    The House Democratic Report will mirror the Senate Report, which will be much more bi-partisan according to Schiff.

    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...e-of-collusion
    Thanks from Friday13

  2. #2
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,888
    Thanks
    7576

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Be sure to update my thread from May of last year when this "bombshell" evidence of collusion is released.

    Thanks in advance.

    Where's the Evidence

  3. #3
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    49,265
    Thanks
    9905

    From
    United States
    Adumb Schiffty never learns. This moron is going for Round 2 of humiliation on the memo front.

    What an idiot.

  4. #4
    Moderator HayJenn's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    52,472
    Thanks
    40373

    From
    CA
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Be sure to update my thread from May of last year when this "bombshell" evidence of collusion is released.

    Thanks in advance.

    Where's the Evidence
    LOL - you keep obsessing about "collusion" when the scope of the Russia investigation is far, far more broad than that.

    But I take it you don't care that a foreign adversary meddled in our elections in bigger ways than we ever thought?

    Several people pleading guilty and helping out the investigation is not on your radar?
    Thanks from Friday13 and EnigmaO01

  5. #5
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,888
    Thanks
    7576

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Adumb Schiffty never learns. This moron is going for Round 2 of humiliation on the memo front.

    What an idiot.
    No it isn't.

    It's just Stage 2 of the interview process for MSNBC.

  6. #6
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    49,265
    Thanks
    9905

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by HayJenn View Post
    LOL - you keep obsessing about "collusion" when the scope of the Russia investigation is far, far more broad than that.

    But I take it you don't care that a foreign adversary meddled in our elections in bigger ways than we ever thought?

    Several people pleading guilty and helping out the investigation is not on your radar?
    None of those guilty pleas are related to Russian meddling on Obama's watch in any way.

  7. #7
    Southern Strategy Liberal OldGaffer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    41,330
    Thanks
    43462

    From
    Nashville, TN
    Shiff says Senate Republicans Report is going to agree with the Democrats House Report...



    Notably, Schiff told Sargent that he expected the Democrats’ report would “be on a similar page to the analysis by the Senate [Intelligence Committee].” That committee’s probe is seen as less plagued by partisan rancor.
    “House Republicans are likely to be out on a political lark,” Schiff said.
    Last edited by OldGaffer; 13th March 2018 at 01:01 PM.
    Thanks from Friday13

  8. #8
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    49,265
    Thanks
    9905

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGaffer View Post
    Shiff says Senate Republicans Report is going to agree with the Democrats House Report...
    Adumb says a lot of schit that turns out to be complete bullshit.

    BTW, Welcome back.


  9. #9
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    18,851
    Thanks
    12894

    From
    My own world
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-wa...ump?yptr=yahoo

    The Fox News and Trump media enterprise Monday launched into a spasm of complete ecstasy as the House Intelligence Committee declared its investigation of Russian interference in our elections and their contacts with and collaboration with the Trump campaign over, done, solved. In its alternate reality, it’s declaring the CASE CLOSED

    To imagine for even one moment that every intelligence agency in this nation is wrong and that Nunes, super-staffer Derek Harvey, and the other partisans are right about Putin and Trump is beyond ludicrous. Harvey, a refugee from the Trump National Security Council purge executed by H.R. McMaster and John Kelly, is now the lead agent in the coverup by Republican members of the House. Nunes, while claiming to have recused himself, has remained deeply involved at all times in the coverup.

    ..this White House has refused to even recognize Putin’s global special warfare operations against us exist, much less to take a stand against them. Trump continues to behave toward Putin like a preacher caught in a whorehouse; cowed, compliant, and terrified of his prospective blackmailer. Putin’s ongoing attempts to divide and influence the American political system aren’t speculation, imagination, or some Soros-driven conspiracy. His anti-American propaganda campaign is still in full swing, and the only upside is he’s not murdering people here quite yet, though if I were Paul Manafort I’d cut the deal and get into witness protection now.
    Thanks from Friday13 and EnigmaO01

  10. #10
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    49,265
    Thanks
    9905

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-wa...ump?yptr=yahoo

    The Fox News and Trump media enterprise Monday launched into a spasm of complete ecstasy as the House Intelligence Committee declared its investigation of Russian interference in our elections and their contacts with and collaboration with the Trump campaign over, done, solved. In its alternate reality, it’s declaring the CASE CLOSED

    To imagine for even one moment that every intelligence agency in this nation is wrong and that Nunes, super-staffer Derek Harvey, and the other partisans are right about Putin and Trump is beyond ludicrous. Harvey, a refugee from the Trump National Security Council purge executed by H.R. McMaster and John Kelly, is now the lead agent in the coverup by Republican members of the House. Nunes, while claiming to have recused himself, has remained deeply involved at all times in the coverup.

    ..this White House has refused to even recognize Putin’s global special warfare operations against us exist, much less to take a stand against them. Trump continues to behave toward Putin like a preacher caught in a whorehouse; cowed, compliant, and terrified of his prospective blackmailer. Putin’s ongoing attempts to divide and influence the American political system aren’t speculation, imagination, or some Soros-driven conspiracy. His anti-American propaganda campaign is still in full swing, and the only upside is he’s not murdering people here quite yet, though if I were Paul Manafort I’d cut the deal and get into witness protection now.
    All of our intel agencies said they found no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion.

    Glad to see you agree with them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12th March 2018, 06:05 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 16th February 2018, 01:48 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2nd February 2018, 04:08 PM
  4. Replies: 154
    Last Post: 23rd March 2017, 05:46 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed