Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 117
Thanks Tree112Thanks

Thread: Zuckerberg faces congressional grilling over Facebook user privacy, 2016 election

  1. #61
    Populist Rabblerouser Ronin Tetsuro's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,162
    Thanks
    1025

    From
    Broadcast Depth
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post
    Your comment makes me believe that if you really feel depressed just because I commented about Zuckerberg that you should be at the level of feeling suicidal because Trump is President.
    I think Trump is the worst thing to happen to America, ever. But putting an obvious CIA spook in charge isn't much better.

  2. #62
    Unarmed Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    48,036
    Thanks
    25377

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by a777pilot View Post
    No, much like the MSM, I just what him to admit to what we all see to be true.
    Mom likes us best.

    Happy now?

  3. #63
    Chaos in fourteen lines Minotaur's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    20,244
    Thanks
    16337

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueneck View Post
    Hadn't thought of that, but I can see several angles where this thing is benefiting Zuckerberg and giving him a say in how all of social media gets regulated, not just FB.
    He was asked by a Congresswoman to work with her and include google to help create a formula so neither of you are far off.
    Thanks from Blueneck

  4. #64
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    37,988
    Thanks
    3986

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueneck View Post
    They are back on FB and no, I don't disagree with their politics. I disagree with every single rep bringing it up. Enough with the butthurt. There are bigger, more important issues here that aren't being addressed because of the whining over those two.

    All they do is make snappy sarcastic remarks. Big deal. They're pure entertainment and have no agenda beyond being two black chicks agreeing with everything Trump says and you guys haven't figured out they're just in it for the money.

    "Look, two black women are conservatives!" Doesn't take much to fool, does it?



    I actually don't care about their color. FB is censoring people who are not left wing, these two were one example. as a private company that's their right, as it is my right to call them assholes and those who support this sort of behavior assholes.



    So you think because they are black, they must be in it for the money because black people never would support trump and any that do cant be for real. Racist much?

  5. #65
    SWED Missle Command Champion johnflesh's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,892
    Thanks
    11063

    From
    Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanmcfly View Post
    There have been estimates that because of the scale of laws broken that Facebook could have anywhere between 1-5 trillion in legal liabilities....

    Seriously, they have never been so weak and exposed. If the push is to regulate social media in a fair way that is open, then can force Facebook and all to live by those rules.

    Or, simply push to enforce laws and they will be destroyed by their own corruption.
    Imagine if they consult with Facebook when it comes to regulation. I mean, who is it that is currently leading that charge?
    Thanks from Blueneck and Friday13

  6. #66
    SWED Missle Command Champion johnflesh's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,892
    Thanks
    11063

    From
    Colorado
    Who is the patterned actor in all of these issues:

    Russian ads / Propaganda
    Cambridge
    PRISM
    Exposed user data, surfing and private
    Censorship

    You'd have to be in complete denial to assume Facebook would never take advantage of opportunities. They are self-professed as wanting to change and mold our world - not just a place to share photos with Mom.

    And regardless of any advantages taken, they are responsible and liable. Especially if they are pocketing any revenue (Ads).
    Thanks from Blueneck

  7. #67
    Populist Rabblerouser Ronin Tetsuro's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,162
    Thanks
    1025

    From
    Broadcast Depth
    Quote Originally Posted by johnflesh View Post
    Who is the patterned actor in all of these issues:

    Russian ads / Propaganda
    Cambridge
    PRISM
    Exposed user data, surfing and private
    Censorship

    You'd have to be in complete denial to assume Facebook would never take advantage of opportunities. They are self-professed as wanting to change and mold our world - not just a place to share photos with Mom.

    And regardless of any advantages taken, they are responsible and liable. Especially if they are pocketing any revenue (Ads).
    Remember when Facebook wanted to position itself as a primary NEWS SOURCE?

    Pepperidge Farm remembers...
    Thanks from johnflesh, bajisima and Blueneck

  8. #68
    Unarmed Addiction Solitaire Champion, Double Deuce Champion, Queen Jewels Champion, Ray Ray Shuffle Champion, Twins Champion, Blow Up: Arcade Champion, Bunch - Time Trial Champion, Znax Champion, Zoo Keeper Champion, Sobics School Champion, Swap a Smiley Champion, Makos Champion, Dino Drop Champion, Flower Frenzy Champion, Some Puzzle Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, CubeZ Champion, Dinky Smash Champion, Fun Fun Animals Champion, Fruit Fabriek Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Rainbow Monkey RunDown Champion, Raft Wars Champion, Crime Puzzle Champion Blueneck's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    48,036
    Thanks
    25377

    From
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    I actually don't care about their color. FB is censoring people who are not left wing, these two were one example. as a private company that's their right, as it is my right to call them assholes and those who support this sort of behavior assholes.



    So you think because they are black, they must be in it for the money because black people never would support trump and any that do cant be for real. Racist much?

    So I'll put you down as a "yes" on the issue of legislative regulation of political fairness on the internet.
    Thanks from Ronin Tetsuro

  9. #69
    Populist Rabblerouser Ronin Tetsuro's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,162
    Thanks
    1025

    From
    Broadcast Depth
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueneck View Post
    So I'll put you down as a "yes" on the issue of legislative regulation of political fairness on the internet.
    But only as it pertains to protecting right wing snowflakes.
    Thanks from Blueneck

  10. #70
    Going Nuclear- Daily Yetisports6 - Big Wave Champion, Bezerk Champion, All Ball Champion, Magic Gem Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Flower Power Champion, Space Thieves TD Champion, X-treme Moto Idiot Cross Champion, Micro Tanks Champion, Race Horse Tycoon Champion, Railway Line Champion, Raju Meter 2 Champion, Metal Slug - Kill the Nazis Champion, Decoder Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v32  Champion Crusher's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    24,354
    Thanks
    7774

    From
    California
    Question to Zuckerberg: "Do you manipulate algorithms to prioritize or censor speech?"

    Zuckerberg: “We don't think what we are doing is censoring speech."


    Just say "YES" you scumbag.
    Thanks from johnflesh

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22nd March 2018, 06:06 AM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 20th February 2018, 10:32 AM
  3. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 28th December 2017, 03:50 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 24th September 2017, 04:21 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 7th September 2017, 09:07 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed