Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 97
Thanks Tree32Thanks

Thread: Majorities back investigations of Trump from Russia to alleged hush money (POLL)

  1. #71
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    43,741
    Thanks
    26124

    From
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by Babba View Post
    None of them. They all said it was close and it came in within the margin of error.
    True about polls. But I doubt too many people dove into the details, they went by headlines and those were mostly saying it was pretty certain Hillary was going to win. Its why several media outlets found that many voted third party or stayed home because they felt so strongly she would win. If you recall Michael Moore was out telling people he had a feeling Trump would win based on people he knew in the midwest. Most laughed at him.

    Don't panic, Democrats, Hillary Clinton will beat Donald Trump
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...te-house-obama
    Hillary Clinton: How She Is Going to Win Today | Time
    https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/...n-801634371744
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...han_obama.html

  2. #72
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,071
    Thanks
    3992

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPill View Post
    I typically don't open links proffered me by alt-right wingers, yet I opened yours. Take from that what you will.

    Moving on, I opened your link to realclearpolitics, and from that I was able to easily see your claim that, "all the MAIN polling outlets had [Hillary] up by a landslide," is hogwash.


    What are my "alt-right" positions? Alt-right are racist scumbags, you lying about me makes your posts look foolish. In general dependent class communists shouldn't be using race as a bat to those you disagree with. It's racist as fuck.

  3. #73
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,071
    Thanks
    3992

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by BitterPill View Post
    It could be, or it could be two, and two isn't numerous


    idiotic semantics game. *shrug*

  4. #74
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    20,447
    Thanks
    8660

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    Most "independents" are democrats. so you have a poll heavily skewed to the left. They did it during the election, and look what happened. Those are facts, facts you guys refuse to learn from.
    That is not true in the least. Many "conservatives" actually identify as independent but rarely vote anything other than Republican.

  5. #75
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    43,741
    Thanks
    26124

    From
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    That is not true in the least. Many "conservatives" actually identify as independent but rarely vote anything other than Republican.
    If that were true, that would mean over 65% of voters, vote republican. Democrats would never stand a chance of getting elected again. They would be unbeatable. That clearly isnt happening.

  6. #76
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    20,447
    Thanks
    8660

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservatarian View Post
    Friday, November 4th....5 polls had the bitch up by double digits. 7 addition polls had her up by 5 or more, which is considered a landslide.

    You might want to rethink your argument here.
    Wow, I have to laugh about conservatives whining about being called "deplorables" then they turn around to call Hillary the B word. You feel better now? Hope so. Don't want you to keep whining about a candidate who lost, right?
    Last edited by Puzzling Evidence; 17th April 2018 at 05:14 AM.

  7. #77
    spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ Puzzling Evidence's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    20,447
    Thanks
    8660

    From
    Away from sharp objects>
    Quote Originally Posted by bajisima View Post
    If that were true, that would mean over 65% of voters, vote republican. Democrats would never stand a chance of getting elected again. They would be unbeatable. That clearly isnt happening.
    I disagree with your figures. I said more conservatives than Democrats are independents. That does not mean at least 'half' -- there are more true independents than 'posers.' Also, the country is not as evenly divided as most people think. Look at state level elections: most people care about money when it comes to them, personally. Republicans are far more numerous at the local level.
    Last edited by Puzzling Evidence; 17th April 2018 at 05:16 AM.

  8. #78
    Veteran Member bajisima's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    43,741
    Thanks
    26124

    From
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    I disagree with your figures. I said more conservatives than Democrats are independents. That does not mean at least 'half' -- there are more true independents than 'posers.' Also, the country is not as evenly divided as most people think. Look at state level elections: most people care about money when it comes to them, personally. Republicans are far more numerous at the local level.
    I assume the older one is the more they favor either a democrat or republican. Younger people who favor more than two parties are 50% registered independents, so that changes the game a bit. Particularly in states with closed primaries, where they cant vote.

    https://www.politico.com/story/2014/...ce-poll-104401
    Thanks from Puzzling Evidence

  9. #79
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,071
    Thanks
    3992

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    That is not true in the least. Many "conservatives" actually identify as independent but rarely vote anything other than Republican.


    This is like the 4th time I posted the evidence.


    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d645003ab169

  10. #80
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,071
    Thanks
    3992

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzling Evidence View Post
    Wow, I have to laugh about conservatives whining about being called "deplorables" then they turn around to call Hillary the B word. You feel better now? Hope so. Don't want you to keep whining about a candidate who lost, right?



    She's a horrible person, a criminal, a scumbag.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 168
    Last Post: 29th January 2018, 02:44 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 19th January 2018, 08:11 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16th November 2016, 10:29 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed