Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Thanks Tree1Thanks

Thread: Keep your wife & daughter close & mistress closer. Melania, Ivanka & McDougal (PIC)

  1. #1
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    26,773
    Thanks
    19174

    From
    Florida

    Keep your wife & daughter close & mistress closer. Melania, Ivanka & McDougal (PIC)

    Bet he got a big charge to the EGO for pulling this one off. He and Melania had a fight that night so she probably deserved having the mistress flaunted in her face.

    McDougal appears in photo with Trump family

    Anderson Cooper 360
    Former Playboy model Karen McDougal describes meeting Melania Trump in an exclusive interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper.

    https://us.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...ump-ac-sot.cnn

    Source: CNN





  2. #2
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    58,842
    Thanks
    28829

    From
    Vulcan
    What does this have to do with anything? How is this a current event?

  3. #3
    Moderator MeBelle's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    9,412
    Thanks
    3344

    From
    San Fran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    What does this have to do with anything? How is this a current event?
    Not sure?

  4. #4
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    26,773
    Thanks
    19174

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    What does this have to do with anything? How is this a current event?
    Really? It's current on CNN. She is SUING the National Enquired and/or Michael Cohen for "colluding" with her lawyer--the Michael Cohen whose offices were raided last week for his work on buying off Trump mistresses.

    I think they might be related. You know visual evidence of ANOTHER one of all those women Trump said were "liars".
    Thanks from Friday13

  5. #5
    Moderator MeBelle's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    9,412
    Thanks
    3344

    From
    San Fran
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Bet he got a big charge to the EGO for pulling this one off. He and Melania had a fight that night so she probably deserved having the mistress flaunted in her face.
    https://us.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...ump-ac-sot.cnn

    https://us.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...per-interview/

    48s McDougal: "It was told to me they were arguing that night. And I said, why? And somebody had said, probably because of you. But I don't know if that's a fact or not, so don't quote me on that one."

    OP fail.

    Hard to post that actual video of that portion of the interview. There are sixteen interview parts.

    Hopefully one of the links will take you straight to the clip.

  6. #6
    Moderator MeBelle's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    9,412
    Thanks
    3344

    From
    San Fran
    Quote Originally Posted by cpicturetaker12 View Post
    Really? It's current on CNN. She is SUING the National Enquired and/or Michael Cohen for "colluding" with her lawyer--the Michael Cohen whose offices were raided last week for his work on buying off Trump mistresses.

    I think they might be related. You know visual evidence of ANOTHER one of all those women Trump said were "liars".
    This interview was March 22nd.


    McDougal’s interview –- after a decade of silence -- comes just two days after she filed a lawsuit in state court in California, seeking to invalidate a contract she signed with American Media, Inc., the parent company of the National Enquirer.
    In August 2016, AMI purchased the rights to McDougal's story in exchange for $150,000 and a deal for her to write columns and appear on covers of fitness magazines owned by AMI.

    But AMI never published a story about her alleged affair with Trump.

    She's alleging in court filings that AMI colluded with her former attorney and Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, to purchase her story with the purpose of burying it in advance of the election. AMI has denied the allegations.

    Former Playboy centerfold model speaks out about alleged affair with Trump

  7. #7
    Moderator MeBelle's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    9,412
    Thanks
    3344

    From
    San Fran
    Now the story is changing and ramping up:


    The publisher of the National Enquirer asked a California court Monday [ April 2] to dismiss a lawsuit brought by a former Playboy centerfold who claims she had an affair with Donald Trump, arguing that the deal it struck with Karen McDougal is protected under the First Amendment.

    The 199-page response by American Media Inc. comes less than two weeks after McDougal sued in Los Angeles Superior Court to get out of the deal in which she sold the rights to her story for $150,000. McDougal argued that the National Enquirer violated campaign finance law when it bought her story not to publish it but to bury it, sparing Trump from an embarrassing revelation in the run-up to the 2016 election.

    McDougal alleges that AMI colluded with the Trump campaign to hide the story of her affair, citing as evidence company chief executive David Pecker’s friendship with Trump. (Sorry, MUST giggle here)

    In its response, AMI said McDougal was attempting to run roughshod over freedom of the press, suing over an ordinary editorial decision. Media organizations “have a First Amendment right not to publish, and cannot be punished for exercising that right,” the company said in its court filing.
    This is interesting....

    AMI also disputed the notion that the contract prevented McDougal from speaking.


    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.6ca587b7bd68

  8. #8
    Moderator MeBelle's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    9,412
    Thanks
    3344

    From
    San Fran
    Excerpts from the 199-page response by American Media Inc./National Enquirer

    legal gobbity goop....

    ...striking and dismissing, in whole or, alternatively, in part, the Complaint and its sole
    cause of action for declaratory relief filed by plaintiff Karen McDougal ("McDougal") with
    prejudice and without leave to amend.

    2 McDougal's cause of action for declaratory relief under
    Code of Civil Procedure§ 1060 falls within the scope of Section 425.16(e), and, as such, the burden
    shifts to McDougal to establish, with admissible evidence, a probability that she will prevail on her
    cause of action, and all pmis thereof. C.C.P. § 425.16(b)(l).

    3 McDougal cannot satisfy her burden.
    AMI therefore requests that the Court strike and dismiss, with prejudice and without leave to
    amend, McDougal's cause of action for declaratory relief, or, alternatively, portions thereof, for the
    following separate and independent reasons:

    • There was no "fraud in the execution" of the agreement between McDougal and AMI;

    • McDougal ratified the agreement between herself and AMI;

    • McDougal waived any claim of fraud associated with the agreement between herself and
    AMI;

    • The agreement between McDougal and AMI is not illegal for the following separate and
    independent reasons:
    o The First Amendment protects AMI' s editorial discretion;

    o The First Amendment protects AMI' s newsgathering conduct;

    o The agreement between McDougal and AMI does not violate the Federal
    Election Campaign Act ("FECA");

    o Alternatively, 52 U.S.C. § 30118(a), and other relevant FECA provisions and
    related regulations, are unconstitutionally vague and overbroad facially and as
    applied to the press activities at issue here; and

    6 • The agreement between McDougal and AMI is not against public policy.

    #################################################

    This WAPO story claims the response was 199 pages:

    The 199-page response by American Media Inc. comes less than two weeks after McDougal sued in Los Angeles Superior Court...

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.62b0e8c63104


    But it's not! It's only 23 pages available online.

    Link to PDF

    https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...McDougal-s.pdf



    Link to response filed:

    https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/do...-lawsuit/2870/


    Link to Scribed

    https://www.scribd.com/document/3753...Ami-Anti-slapp

  9. #9
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    26,773
    Thanks
    19174

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by MeBelle View Post
    https://us.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...ump-ac-sot.cnn

    https://us.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...per-interview/

    48s McDougal: "It was told to me they were arguing that night. And I said, why? And somebody had said, probably because of you. But I don't know if that's a fact or not, so don't quote me on that one."

    OP fail.

    Hard to post that actual video of that portion of the interview. There are sixteen interview parts.

    Hopefully one of the links will take you straight to the clip.
    Let me reiterate. Trump said repeatedly all the WOMEN were liars. Sarah Huckabee said they were liars. One of liars has a picture of herself and Trump 's wife and daughter with a rather lengthy narrative. Did she Photoshop the picture? Why would a LIAR bother to 'qualify' they were arguing about me?

    Another LIAR who was paid by Cohen to SHUT UP? Current event!
    Last edited by cpicturetaker12; 16th April 2018 at 05:18 AM.

  10. #10
    Veteran Member cpicturetaker12's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    26,773
    Thanks
    19174

    From
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by MeBelle View Post
    Excerpts from the 199-page response by American Media Inc./National Enquirer

    legal gobbity goop....

    ...striking and dismissing, in whole or, alternatively, in part, the Complaint and its sole
    cause of action for declaratory relief filed by plaintiff Karen McDougal ("McDougal") with
    prejudice and without leave to amend.

    2 McDougal's cause of action for declaratory relief under
    Code of Civil Procedure§ 1060 falls within the scope of Section 425.16(e), and, as such, the burden
    shifts to McDougal to establish, with admissible evidence, a probability that she will prevail on her
    cause of action, and all pmis thereof. C.C.P. § 425.16(b)(l).

    3 McDougal cannot satisfy her burden.
    AMI therefore requests that the Court strike and dismiss, with prejudice and without leave to
    amend, McDougal's cause of action for declaratory relief, or, alternatively, portions thereof, for the
    following separate and independent reasons:

    • There was no "fraud in the execution" of the agreement between McDougal and AMI;

    • McDougal ratified the agreement between herself and AMI;

    • McDougal waived any claim of fraud associated with the agreement between herself and
    AMI;

    • The agreement between McDougal and AMI is not illegal for the following separate and
    independent reasons:
    o The First Amendment protects AMI' s editorial discretion;

    o The First Amendment protects AMI' s newsgathering conduct;

    o The agreement between McDougal and AMI does not violate the Federal
    Election Campaign Act ("FECA");

    o Alternatively, 52 U.S.C. § 30118(a), and other relevant FECA provisions and
    related regulations, are unconstitutionally vague and overbroad facially and as
    applied to the press activities at issue here; and

    6 • The agreement between McDougal and AMI is not against public policy.

    #################################################

    This WAPO story claims the response was 199 pages:

    The 199-page response by American Media Inc. comes less than two weeks after McDougal sued in Los Angeles Superior Court...

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.62b0e8c63104


    But it's not! It's only 23 pages available online.

    Link to PDF

    https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...McDougal-s.pdf



    Link to response filed:

    https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/do...-lawsuit/2870/


    Link to Scribed

    https://www.scribd.com/document/3753...Ami-Anti-slapp
    So all these LEGAL DOCUMENTS surround a woman who was a LIAR but was paid to SHUT up?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 5th October 2017, 04:31 PM
  2. First daughter Ivanka Trump breaks with her father on Syrian refugees
    By Think for myself in forum Current Events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27th April 2017, 07:40 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16th October 2016, 11:14 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14th September 2016, 12:05 PM
  5. Ivanka Date My Daughter
    By knight in forum Current Events
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 18th September 2015, 02:13 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed