Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 381
Thanks Tree306Thanks

Thread: Cohen Hearing

  1. #251
    Going Nuclear- Daily Yetisports6 - Big Wave Champion, Bezerk Champion, All Ball Champion, Magic Gem Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Flower Power Champion, Space Thieves TD Champion, X-treme Moto Idiot Cross Champion, Micro Tanks Champion, Race Horse Tycoon Champion, Railway Line Champion, Raju Meter 2 Champion, Metal Slug - Kill the Nazis Champion, Decoder Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v32  Champion Crusher's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    28,075
    Thanks
    8749

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by libertariat720 View Post
    So what exactly is the big deal here?
    Nothing yet... but the Leftists are in full fervor! Anything that they can scream, yell, and throw dirt in the air about will get them all worked up. But, yeah... right now ... it's pretty meaningless.

    I find judges revealing this type of information as really sketchy, especially if Hannity did nothing.

  2. #252
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    38,990
    Thanks
    37219

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by libertariat720 View Post
    So what exactly is the big deal here?

    The "big deal" is the question of whether the evidence seized in the searches of Cohen's home, office and hotel room will be allowed to be used in Cohen's prosecution. I suspect that they will, when all is said and done. The judge didn't order the TRO that Cohen had requested.

  3. #253
    Going Nuclear- Daily Yetisports6 - Big Wave Champion, Bezerk Champion, All Ball Champion, Magic Gem Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Flower Power Champion, Space Thieves TD Champion, X-treme Moto Idiot Cross Champion, Micro Tanks Champion, Race Horse Tycoon Champion, Railway Line Champion, Raju Meter 2 Champion, Metal Slug - Kill the Nazis Champion, Decoder Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v32  Champion Crusher's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    28,075
    Thanks
    8749

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    Lol your not bias at all
    I didn't realize this was about me, but that has been the focus of your last two posts on this thread.

  4. #254
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14,662
    Thanks
    14745

    From
    Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    Nothing yet... but the Leftists are in full fervor! Anything that they can scream, yell, and throw dirt in the air about will get them all worked up. But, yeah... right now ... it's pretty meaningless.

    I find judges revealing this type of information as really sketchy, especially if Hannity did nothing.
    It’s fucking hilarious anyway you slice it.

    The dude whose TelePrompTer looks like a Homeland conspiracy board every night has secretly been a client of Cohen’s this entire time

  5. #255
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14,662
    Thanks
    14745

    From
    Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    I didn't realize this was about me, but that has been the focus of your last two posts on this thread.
    Bill Clinton nominated her to be AG before Janet Reno.

    Does that swing your opinion again?

  6. #256
    Under Protest excalibur's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    11,613
    Thanks
    3672

    From
    The Milky Way
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve1 View Post

    I believe that that was as summary judgement, and as thus, has no precedence in other cases.

  7. #257
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    38,990
    Thanks
    37219

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    It’s fucking hilarious anyway you slice it.

    The dude whose TelePrompTer looks like a Homeland conspiracy board every night has secretly been a client of Cohen’s this entire time

    Or not... depending upon which one of those two ass-hats you believe is telling the truth.
    Thanks from sweettee

  8. #258
    Going Nuclear- Daily Yetisports6 - Big Wave Champion, Bezerk Champion, All Ball Champion, Magic Gem Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Flower Power Champion, Space Thieves TD Champion, X-treme Moto Idiot Cross Champion, Micro Tanks Champion, Race Horse Tycoon Champion, Railway Line Champion, Raju Meter 2 Champion, Metal Slug - Kill the Nazis Champion, Decoder Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v32  Champion Crusher's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    28,075
    Thanks
    8749

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxxy View Post
    Bill Clinton nominated her to be AG before Janet Reno.

    Does that swing your opinion again?
    Wait... what? Seriously... holding... I have to look this up.

  9. #259
    Flibbertigibbet Wonderer's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    26,350
    Thanks
    17569

    From
    Missouri
    Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    I believe that that was as summary judgement, and as thus, has no precedence in other cases.
    Eh. That's not how it works either.
    Thanks from Eve1 and Ian Jeffrey

  10. #260
    El Psy Kongroo Lunchboxxy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14,662
    Thanks
    14745

    From
    Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    Wait... what? Seriously... holding... I have to look this up.
    I rest my case.

    Appointed by Reagan=fuck yeah good

    Nominated by Clinton=JFcakxnejwman!! Aneurysm
    Thanks from boontito and sweettee

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Whatís In Cohenís Office?
    By Mister B in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 9th April 2018, 05:20 PM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12th January 2017, 10:10 PM
  3. So Long, Leonard Cohen
    By cable2 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11th November 2016, 07:35 AM
  4. Leonard Cohen Dead at 82
    By excalibur in forum Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10th November 2016, 07:05 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed