Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64
Thanks Tree52Thanks

Thread: guest Alan Dershowitz turns on Hannity over Cohen live on air.

  1. #1
    "Mr. Original". the watchman's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    79,821
    Thanks
    42382

    From
    becoming more and more

    guest Alan Dershowitz turns on Hannity over Cohen live on air.

    Anti-Mueller and anti-FBI themes are a daily feature of Fox's pro-Trump talk shows.

    Hannity was trying to host one of those segments on Monday night when guest Alan Dershowitz brought up the Cohen predicament.

    "I really think that you should have disclosed your relationship with Cohen when you talked about him on this show," Dershowitz said.

    Hannity responded by saying it was a "minimal" relationship.

    Dershowitz said "you had the right, by the way, not to have your identity be revealed," and Hannity agreed: "I have the right to privacy. I do."
    Sean Hannity-Michael Cohen saga: Something doesn't add up

    yeah, it's like he only had one rule to follow on Fox News and he couldn't even do that. The article points it out. It's against Fox News policy for Hannity not to have disclosed his relationship to the network.
    Thanks from Tedminator and Minotaur

  2. #2
    Veteran Member EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    17,851
    Thanks
    9779

    From
    Indiana
    They'll keep him on as long as his ratings are high and he makes FUX money. That's all it's about on FUX.

  3. #3
    Going Nuclear- Daily Yetisports6 - Big Wave Champion, Bezerk Champion, All Ball Champion, Magic Gem Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Flower Power Champion, Space Thieves TD Champion, X-treme Moto Idiot Cross Champion, Micro Tanks Champion, Race Horse Tycoon Champion, Railway Line Champion, Raju Meter 2 Champion, Metal Slug - Kill the Nazis Champion, Decoder Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v32  Champion Crusher's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    24,533
    Thanks
    7815

    From
    California
    This seems pretty mild to say the least. Turning on someone, doesn't mean you then agree and support them in the next breath.

    Is there more? Do you have a video?

    As far as policy goes, it was against ABC News Policy that George Stephanopolous contribute $75,000 to the Clintons and not disclose it, but there he sits. Geraldo was canned for the same offense with only $200 donated.

    I do believe these news organizations' policies are not set in stone. It appears Hannity's involvement with Cohen was incredibly slight.
    Thanks from Jeremy, excalibur and BitterPill

  4. #4
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    26,667
    Thanks
    4492

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    They'll keep him on as long as his ratings are high and he makes FUX money. That's all it's about on FUX.
    Oh really?

    Tell that to O'reilly (who did their highest rated show).

    Those cowards who run Fox would can Hannity in a minute if he actually caused them any serious controversy or embarrassment. This however doesn't qualify - so I expect he'll weather this one.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 17th April 2018 at 10:06 AM.
    Thanks from Crusher

  5. #5
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    26,667
    Thanks
    4492

    From
    North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    This seems pretty mild to say the least. Turning on someone, doesn't mean you then agree and support them in the next breath.

    Is there more? Do you have a video?

    As far as policy goes, it was against ABC News Policy that George Stephanopolous contribute $75,000 to the Clintons and not disclose it, but there he sits. Geraldo was canned for the same offense with only $200 donated.

    I do believe these news organizations' policies are not set in stone. It appears Hannity's involvement with Cohen was incredibly slight.
    Agreed.

    He didn't turn on him That's an exaggeration. I watched the exchange and Dershowitz only reluctantly suggested that Hannity should have told his audience. It was done about as mildly as possible.

  6. #6
    Franken-Stein DemoKKKrats excalibur's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    10,064
    Thanks
    3290

    From
    The Milky Way
    He should have disclosed, but it is a nothing burger in the end. It is the pure hate the regressives have at work to try and make this into something.

  7. #7
    Veteran Member EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    17,851
    Thanks
    9779

    From
    Indiana
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Oh really?

    Tell that to O'reilly (who did their highest rated show).

    Those cowards who run Fox would can Hannity in a minute if he actually caused them any serious controversy or embarrassment. This however doesn't qualify - so I expect he'll weather this one.
    O'reilly didn't go right away. It takes a little time for FUX to weigh out the balance of money vs. damage.
    Last edited by EnigmaO01; 18th April 2018 at 06:09 AM.

  8. #8
    New Member Pureinheart's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    599
    Thanks
    153

    From
    USA
    Wow, you guys (liberal lame-stream media) are worried and reporting on this- when your own have such a deep-state conspiracy that if everyone were exposed we would probably not have much of a government- again, wow.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    17,851
    Thanks
    9779

    From
    Indiana
    Quote Originally Posted by Pureinheart View Post
    Wow, you guys (liberal lame-stream media) are worried and reporting on this- when your own have such a deep-state conspiracy that if everyone were exposed we would probably not have much of a government- again, wow.
    It's not the liberal lame-stream media that should be worried here.

    And knock it off with the deep-state conspiracy crap. It makes you look stupid just like Hannity.
    Thanks from TennesseeRain and sweettee

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Eve1's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    18,569
    Thanks
    12625

    From
    My own world
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    This seems pretty mild to say the least. Turning on someone, doesn't mean you then agree and support them in the next breath.

    Is there more? Do you have a video?

    As far as policy goes, it was against ABC News Policy that George Stephanopolous contribute $75,000 to the Clintons and not disclose it, but there he sits. Geraldo was canned for the same offence with only $200 donated.

    I do believe these news organizations' policies are not set in stone. It appears Hannity's involvement with Cohen was incredibly slight.
    This is lame Crusher. George Stephanopolous worked for the Clinton White House. It was no secret he was a Democrat. If he hadn't donated to the Clinton campaign it would have been news. This is not the same as him being a client of a lawyer on a story he is covering and making disparaging comments about the prosecutors. Again Crusher you are guilty of false equivalency.

    PS Dana Marie Perino worked for George Bush's WH. Should she have to disclose she donated to a Republican in 2016? I think its common knowledge she is a Republican just like its common knowledge George Stephanopolous is a Democrat.
    Last edited by Eve1; 17th April 2018 at 10:54 AM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hillary voter Alan Dershowitz: Mueller probe should end.
    By Goofball in forum Current Events
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 2nd April 2018, 04:37 AM
  2. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 25th January 2018, 10:14 PM
  3. Alan Dershowitz Destroys Trump Obstruction Accusation
    By libertariat720 in forum Current Events
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 14th June 2017, 09:05 AM
  4. Alan Dershowitz rips prosecutor.
    By THOR in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16th July 2013, 04:44 AM
  5. Replies: 122
    Last Post: 19th April 2012, 09:22 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed