Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 161 to 168 of 168
Thanks Tree88Thanks

Thread: Ford will focus on trucks and SUVs

  1. #161
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    68,656
    Thanks
    33042

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    blarrrrrrghhhhh!!!! "GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!"
    That is not an answer to my quite reasonable and logical questions.
    When my boys were small what you do here was referred to as "acting out."

  2. #162
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,843
    Thanks
    4151

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    That is not an answer to my quite reasonable and logical questions.
    When my boys were small what you do here was referred to as "acting out."



    but you are the one acting like a petulant child, a spoiled little brat, you are trying to be a bully but you are more akin to a purse dog, yapping away while everyone laughs. Don't you realize your shtick comes off as clownish? That's how you are viewed. God bless you.

  3. #163
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    68,656
    Thanks
    33042

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    but you are the one acting like a petulant child, a spoiled little brat, you are trying to be a bully but you are more akin to a purse dog, yapping away while everyone laughs. Don't you realize your shtick comes off as clownish? That's how you are viewed. God bless you.
    Nonsense. How EXACTLY have I been doing any such thing?
    You are making the mistake of believing, or pretending to believe, that your saying something makes it reality.
    Present actual evidence of what you claim

  4. #164
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,843
    Thanks
    4151

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Nonsense. How EXACTLY have I been doing any such thing?
    You are making the mistake of believing, or pretending to believe, that your saying something makes it reality.
    Present actual evidence of what you claim



    4 threads you are yammering nonsense at me now.

  5. #165
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    68,656
    Thanks
    33042

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    4 threads you are yammering nonsense at me now.
    Oh dear me, now you apparantly do not understand the meaning of the word "exactly." Or is it the word "evidence" that overwhelms your limited vocabulary?
    How very sad.

  6. #166
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,843
    Thanks
    4151

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Oh dear me, now you apparantly do not understand the meaning of the word "exactly." Or is it the word "evidence" that overwhelms your limited vocabulary?
    How very sad.


    sorry, you have reached your quota of vitriolic nonsense, You can try posting me tomorrow, I may or may not respond. thanks

  7. #167
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    68,656
    Thanks
    33042

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    sorry, you have reached your quota of vitriolic nonsense, You can try posting me tomorrow, I may or may not respond. thanks
    .....Oh, it was BOTH words that confused you.

  8. #168
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    25,298
    Thanks
    6480

    From
    midwest
    Back to the topic:

    Ford has reopened their Michigan assembly plant and F150's are rolling off the assembly line again, one every 52 seconds.

    Two other assembly plants in Louisville and Kansas City that produce F-150's are scheduled to open on Monday.

    Ford has a 747 flying in parts from the UK daily until the Eaton Rapids plant that made the magnesium parts is up and running.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Similar Threads

  1. $2 an hour employees making luxury SUVs
    By bajisima in forum Economics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 28th September 2017, 05:12 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 21st June 2017, 12:07 PM
  3. Self-driving trucks, yes or no?
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11th June 2015, 06:51 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 3rd August 2011, 05:11 AM
  5. Anyone know anything about this? New FEMA trucks
    By Robodoon in forum Political Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 17th November 2008, 12:58 PM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed