Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 180
Thanks Tree146Thanks

Thread: Pence says Mueller should "wrap it up" ..payments a "personal matter".

  1. #151
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39,949
    Thanks
    4336

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    How many times do you want me to answer your question?

    So much avoidance.


    Once.


    Is it against the law to instruct an employee to remove the classified markings from a secure classified fax and send it nonsecure via email.

    yes or no?


    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798

  2. #152
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39,949
    Thanks
    4336

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by HadEnough2 View Post
    Then who dropped the ball in the Hillary Investigation? You had your chance and you are not gaining any traction here. Call your Congressman.


    Why would I call my congressmen?, there is a ruling class in this country who can do things that would put you in prison for up to 10 years per incident.

  3. #153
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39,949
    Thanks
    4336

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    I think everyone's waiting on your answer as to why a Republican controlled thug government hasn't locked her up yet.


    It's a red herring. a strawman, take your pick, and one I answered ad naseum,


    because the republicrats are a ruling class who does not have to answer to the same laws you or I do.

  4. #154
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    94,754
    Thanks
    72142

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    Once.


    Is it against the law to instruct an employee to remove the classified markings from a secure classified fax and send it nonsecure via email.

    yes or no?


    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798
    I don't know. If it is that simple, lock her up. I don't know how many times you want me to answer the same question.

    Laws aren't always black and white though. And I'm not a lawyer. You're not always going to get a speeding ticket rushing your wife to the hospital when she's in labor.

    So, if she broke the law, why are Trump and the rest of the GOP controlled government protecting her?

  5. #155
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39,949
    Thanks
    4336

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    I don't know. If it is that simple, lock her up. I don't know how many times you want me to answer the same question.

    Laws aren't always black and white though. And I'm not a lawyer. You're not always going to get a speeding ticket rushing your wife to the hospital when she's in labor.

    So, if she broke the law, why are Trump and the rest of the GOP controlled government protecting her?


    So you waive the flag of ignorance without any opinion on the matter? Do you never opine on the guilt or innocence of someone based on the present evidence provided?


    Hiding behind the skirts of lawyers is very transparent my friend.



    and I answered the last question to you yesterday and to like 5 of your ilk, sorry you refuse to listen.




    Also if you don't get a ticket speeding to the hospital, are you actually suggesting you didn't break the law simply because you didn't get caught?

  6. #156
    Established Member Idiocracat's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,569
    Thanks
    4590

    From
    U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    So you waive the flag of ignorance without any opinion on the matter? Do you never opine on the guilt or innocence of someone based on the present evidence provided?


    Hiding behind the skirts of lawyers is very transparent my friend.



    and I answered the last question to you yesterday and to like 5 of your ilk, sorry you refuse to listen.




    Also if you don't get a ticket speeding to the hospital, are you actually suggesting you didn't break the law simply because you didn't get caught?
    Between the Republican House investigation Report and FBI findings on her emails, I don't think there's anything to 'lock her up' over.

    House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton

    FBI has found no criminal wrongdoing in new Clinton emails

    I don't know if having 'cankles' is illegal, but maybe you look into that?
    Thanks from boontito and HadEnough2

  7. #157
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    94,754
    Thanks
    72142

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    So you waive the flag of ignorance without any opinion on the matter? Do you never opine on the guilt or innocence of someone based on the present evidence provided?
    First, when you try and call out someone for stupidity or ignorance, it's best not to embarrass yourself by stupidly or ignorantly using the wrong word. Although hilarious for the reader, it completely undercuts your intended slight.

    Second, I did opine. I said if she's guilty, lock her up.

    Hiding behind the skirts of lawyers is very transparent my friend.
    Not even debatable as that's not what's being done.

    and I answered the last question to you yesterday and to like 5 of your ilk, sorry you refuse to listen.
    No. You've diverted and thrown red herrings, but never once answered the actual question. Wait... I'll put it this way: hiding behind the skirts of conspiracy theorists is transparent.

    Also if you don't get a ticket speeding to the hospital, are you actually suggesting you didn't break the law simply because you didn't get caught?
    Again, didn't say it or suggest it. Enforcement of laws always varies due to the context of the action. There is also a large difference between guilty in a court of law and guilty in the court of public opinion. These are very basic points that even you should be able to grasp.

    When the only arrow in your quiver is dishonestly representing what someone else says, everyone is going to wrinkle their noses up like they just smelled a fart whenever you show up at the archery range.

  8. #158
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39,949
    Thanks
    4336

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiocracat View Post
    Between the Republican House investigation Report and FBI findings on her emails, I don't think there's anything to 'lock her up' over.

    House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton

    FBI has found no criminal wrongdoing in new Clinton emails

    I don't know if having 'cankles' is illegal, but maybe you look into that?



    I'd just like one of you to give an honest answer:


    Is it against the law to instruct an employee to remove the classified markings from a secure classified fax and send it nonsecure via email.

    yes or no?


    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798

  9. #159
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    39,949
    Thanks
    4336

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    First, when you try and call out someone for stupidity or ignorance, it's best not to embarrass yourself by stupidly or ignorantly using the wrong word. Although hilarious for the reader, it completely undercuts your intended slight.

    Second, I did opine. I said if she's guilty, lock her up.



    Not even debatable as that's not what's being done.



    No. You've diverted and thrown red herrings, but never once answered the actual question. Wait... I'll put it this way: hiding behind the skirts of conspiracy theorists is transparent.



    Again, didn't say it or suggest it. Enforcement of laws always varies due to the context of the action. There is also a large difference between guilty in a court of law and guilty in the court of public opinion. These are very basic points that even you should be able to grasp.

    When the only arrow in your quiver is dishonestly representing what someone else says, everyone is going to wrinkle their noses up like they just smelled a fart whenever you show up at the archery range.



    Well see now you are reduced to insults and lies because you refuse to answer the question.


    Is it against the law to instruct an employee to remove the classified markings from a secure classified fax and send it nonsecure via email.

    yes or no?


    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798




    Unlike you I did.


    Let me show you:


    FBI Lost Chain of Custody of Hillary Server
    FBI Lost Chain of Custody of Hillary Server -2nd instance



    I also answered this in this thread:

    Pence says Mueller should "wrap it up" ..payments a "personal matter".

    You made the very next reply so you can't pretend you missed it.




    So See unlike you, I look towards facts, not the party I like slightly less than the other. and I'll answer you again.



    Trump and hillary are a show, they have been long time friends,. his rhetoric was to sell his election to people and had no intention of prosecuting the ruling class criminals such as hillary.


    republicrats are the same, and they have a different set of laws for themselves than for you.



    and for some reason, you want to defend this.




    You should be outraged that she wasn't indicted, but she's who you'd vote for and support, no matter what crime she got away with.

  10. #160
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    94,754
    Thanks
    72142

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    Well see now you are reduced to insults and lies because you refuse to answer the question.


    Is it against the law to instruct an employee to remove the classified markings from a secure classified fax and send it nonsecure via email.

    yes or no?


    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798




    Unlike you I did.


    Let me show you:


    FBI Lost Chain of Custody of Hillary Server
    FBI Lost Chain of Custody of Hillary Server -2nd instance



    I also answered this in this thread:

    Pence says Mueller should "wrap it up" ..payments a "personal matter".

    You made the very next reply so you can't pretend you missed it.




    So See unlike you, I look towards facts, not the party I like slightly less than the other. and I'll answer you again.



    Trump and hillary are a show, they have been long time friends,. his rhetoric was to sell his election to people and had no intention of prosecuting the ruling class criminals such as hillary.


    republicrats are the same, and they have a different set of laws for themselves than for you.



    and for some reason, you want to defend this.




    You should be outraged that she wasn't indicted, but she's who you'd vote for and support, no matter what crime she got away with.
    I've tried to explain to you before that I don't fall in with your ideological based team sports. Lock the liberals up... lock the conservatives up... who cares?

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8th August 2017, 08:11 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18th July 2017, 06:59 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 13th June 2017, 08:13 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 17th December 2016, 09:30 AM
  5. Replies: 281
    Last Post: 13th November 2016, 12:34 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed