Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 171 to 180 of 180
Thanks Tree146Thanks

Thread: Pence says Mueller should "wrap it up" ..payments a "personal matter".

  1. #171
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    93,651
    Thanks
    70862

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    and once again, a complete avoidance of my reply full of links, evidence, and facts.


    you find one irrelevant thing to reply to, post a one liner, tuck tail and run.
    LOL... More dishonesty on your part. I've replied to pretty much every one of your posts but I'm tucking tail and running. You avoid questions, distract, offer red herrings and conspiracy theories and your replies are "full of facts".

    Hilarious.
    Thanks from the watchman

  2. #172
    Nuisance Factor Yeti 8 Jungle Swing Champion, YetiSports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion, YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion boontito's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    93,651
    Thanks
    70862

    From
    <-- "Meme Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    A shell of your former self. how about you avoid topical questions and run your mouth some more about nonsense, you are showing how vapid your truly are my friend.
    Tell me again about the massive Republican conspiracy to protect Hillary Clinton.

  3. #173
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,843
    Thanks
    4151

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    LOL... More dishonesty on your part. I've replied to pretty much every one of your posts but I'm tucking tail and running. You avoid questions, distract, offer red herrings and conspiracy theories and your replies are "full of facts".

    Hilarious.



    Delusional.



    I posted laws, evidence, and example, you poutraged over mythical ideological politics and hee hawed over hollywood throwing his multi day fit at me. YOu avoided the discussion then latched onto someone acting a troll.


    Tucked tail and ran. thems the facts friend.

  4. #174
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,843
    Thanks
    4151

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by boontito View Post
    Tell me again about the massive Republican conspiracy to protect Hillary Clinton.


    Cry more.

  5. #175
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    68,656
    Thanks
    33042

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    Seriously? you posted at me how many times begging for my attention yesterday?


    I have to warn you, your quota is small today. be reasonable and we can have discussions, be hollywood, and you'll use up your quota before noon.
    You're a very weird, but somewhat interesting persona. Why do you say that I posted AT you as opposed to posted TO you?
    Is it a clumsy way of trying to portray my posting as something inappropriate and/or needlessly hostile? You know as in " the man threw a rock AT the policeman."
    And also you portray my posts as "begging for your attention."
    That one is not at all difficult, even if one has no knowledge of psychology or the gas lighting technique.
    That's an attempt to portray yourself as the dominant person in the "relationship" that consists of our exchanges here. What you boys would refer to as the "alpha male."
    And, of course, the more you make things personal the LESS you have to talk about issues, either political or social.

    Does it bother you at all to be so obvious, so transparent???

  6. #176
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    68,656
    Thanks
    33042

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    I do, and that makes you true believer, followers of the ruling class sooooo mad.... it's great.
    Nonsensical gibberish old boy.
    Thanks from the watchman

  7. #177
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,843
    Thanks
    4151

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    You're a very weird, but somewhat interesting persona. Why do you say that I posted AT you as opposed to posted TO you?
    Is it a clumsy way of trying to portray my posting as something inappropriate and/or needlessly hostile? You know as in " the man threw a rock AT the policeman."
    And also you portray my posts as "begging for your attention."
    That one is not at all difficult, even if one has no knowledge of psychology or the gas lighting technique.
    That's an attempt to portray yourself as the dominant person in the "relationship" that consists of our exchanges here. What you boys would refer to as the "alpha male."
    And, of course, the more you make things personal the LESS you have to talk about issues, either political or social.

    Does it bother you at all to be so obvious, so transparent???



    Posting "to me" indicates you are interested in a two way conversation, "posting at me" is what you actually do, through angry grandpa shade and demand I respond to it.


    Simple really.

  8. #178
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38,843
    Thanks
    4151

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Nonsensical gibberish old boy.


    aricept old man, you should look into it.

  9. #179
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    68,656
    Thanks
    33042

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    Posting "to me" indicates you are interested in a two way conversation, "posting at me" is what you actually do, through angry grandpa shade and demand I respond to it.


    Simple really.
    See? I told you I was right.
    Carry on.

  10. #180
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    68,656
    Thanks
    33042

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    aricept old man, you should look into it.
    Nonsense.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8th August 2017, 08:11 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18th July 2017, 06:59 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 13th June 2017, 08:13 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 17th December 2016, 09:30 AM
  5. Replies: 281
    Last Post: 13th November 2016, 12:34 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed