Members banned from this thread: CEngelbrecht


Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 287
Thanks Tree230Thanks

Thread: Trump's pledge fulfilled : US opens embassy in Jerusalem

  1. #11
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    48,565
    Thanks
    9766

    From
    United States
    Followed thru on a promise.............unlike Clinton, W, and Barry Hussein.

  2. #12
    Praguematic Helena's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,548
    Thanks
    877

    From
    Maybe my user title will provide a clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    Presumably you're referring to the death of Princess Diana; I understand way. But all of them were events that set people talking - outside the news media.

    The relocation of a single embassy ... not so much.
    Yep; and I see your point.

  3. #13
    Veteran Member HenryPorter's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,573
    Thanks
    11002

    From
    N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
    Quote Originally Posted by John T Ford View Post
    Today will be one of those days in history where you will remember where you were and what you were doing when this historical event took place.
    Kinda like Wounded Knee, huh.
    Thanks from Dangermouse and TennesseeRain

  4. #14
    Veteran Member Southern Dad's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    36,328
    Thanks
    7450

    From
    Shady Dale, Georgia
    It’s funny that the Democrats oppose the moving of the embassy to the capital of Israel. The only reason that they oppose it? Because President Trump did it. Promise kept!
    Thanks from Goofball, John T Ford and carpe diem

  5. #15
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    48,565
    Thanks
    9766

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    It’s funny that the Democrats oppose the moving of the embassy to the capital of Israel. The only reason that they oppose it? Because President Trump did it. Promise kept!
    IF Barry Hussein kept his promise they would be touting him for another Nobel Peace Prize.

    Fucking hilarious watching the TDS crowd shit themselves over this.
    Thanks from Southern Dad

  6. #16
    Spock of Vulcan Ian Jeffrey's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    60,655
    Thanks
    30023

    From
    Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    It's the relocation of an embassy...
    Not to mention that it really was just a renaming of a consulate there, considering that hardly any of the actual embassy has moved. This was little more than putting in a change of address with the Post Office and throwing a party over it. It is a PR stunt.

  7. #17
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,178
    Thanks
    7452

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    It’s funny that the Democrats oppose the moving of the embassy to the capital of Israel. The only reason that they oppose it? Because President Trump did it. Promise kept!
    No ....

    They oppose it because of Antisemitism.
    Thanks from Southern Dad

  8. #18
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,178
    Thanks
    7452

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    IF Barry Hussein kept his promise they would be touting him for another Nobel Peace Prize.

    Fucking hilarious watching the TDS crowd shit themselves over this.
    LMAO .....

    B. Hussein recognizing Jerusalem?

    Ha .....

    Better chance of getting Louis Farrakhan to recognize Jerusalem.
    Thanks from Southern Dad

  9. #19
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,178
    Thanks
    7452

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Not to mention that it really was just a renaming of a consulate there, considering that hardly any of the actual embassy has moved. This was little more than putting in a change of address with the Post Office and throwing a party over it. It is a PR stunt.
    Damn those X-ians.
    Thanks from Southern Dad

  10. #20
    Wrinkly Member Dangermouse's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    24,155
    Thanks
    22757

    From
    Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    It’s funny that the Democrats oppose the moving of the embassy to the capital of Israel. The only reason that they oppose it? Because President Trump did it. Promise kept!
    No. Because it's stupid, inflammatory, crass and divisive, and undercuts the two state solution the USA (and the world) has been supposedly aiming for for decades.

    But what Putin wants, Putin gets. Trump and Netanyahu can both hope for a few days when the news isn't talking about their respective kleptocratic legal troubles.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. US Embassy in Jerusalem opens May 14
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1st May 2018, 11:45 AM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 30th April 2018, 06:10 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 19th January 2018, 09:41 AM
  4. Guatemala to move embassy to Jerusalem
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24th December 2017, 10:37 PM
  5. On Waiving the Jerusalem Embassy Act (or Not)
    By labrea in forum Asia & Middle East
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 18th December 2017, 07:22 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed