Members banned from this thread: CEngelbrecht


Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 335
Thanks Tree255Thanks

Thread: Trump's pledge fulfilled : US opens embassy in Jerusalem

  1. #21
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,531
    Thanks
    7528

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    No. Because it's stupid, inflammatory, crass and divisive, and undercuts the two state solution the USA (and the world) has been supposedly aiming for for decades.

    But what Putin wants, Putin gets. Trump and Netanyahu can both hope for a few days when the news isn't talking about their respective kleptocratic legal troubles.

  2. #22
    DEEP STATE CEO Blues63's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,174
    Thanks
    6619

    From
    SPECTRE HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    It’s funny that the Democrats oppose the moving of the embassy to the capital of Israel. The only reason that they oppose it? Because President Trump did it. Promise kept!
    That's overly simplistic and nave. Opposition to the relocation is viewed as bipartisan by those who understand the antagonistic nature of the move. I won't remember this day for its historical significance, but I will in the event of it being bombed which I regard having a high probability in the future (do you remember Nairobi and Dar es Salaam? Not many do). And before the hysteria erupts, this in no way sanctions any bombing, but merely treats it as a possibility owing to the aforementioned view of being antagonistic.
    Last edited by Blues63; 14th May 2018 at 02:15 PM.
    Thanks from Friday13 and TennesseeRain

  3. #23
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    48,565
    Thanks
    9767

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jeffrey View Post
    Not to mention that it really was just a renaming of a consulate there, considering that hardly any of the actual embassy has moved. This was little more than putting in a change of address with the Post Office and throwing a party over it. It is a PR stunt.
    Seemed to be a big deal when Clinton announced the move and promised to put our Embassy in Jerusalem. Ditto when W promised the move...............ditto when Barry Hussein promised the move.

    But now that Trump actually followed thru, the alt-left is apoplectic.
    Thanks from Southern Dad

  4. #24
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    48,565
    Thanks
    9767

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    No. Because it's stupid, inflammatory, crass and divisive, and undercuts the two state solution the USA (and the world) has been supposedly aiming for for decades.

    But what Putin wants, Putin gets. Trump and Netanyahu can both hope for a few days when the news isn't talking about their respective kleptocratic legal troubles.
    Palestine was offered just about everything they asked for..........including their own state. They turned it down.

    Fuck them. They are terrorists. Who cares WTF they want?
    Thanks from Southern Dad

  5. #25
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,531
    Thanks
    7528

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Seemed to be a big deal when Clinton announced the move and promised to put our Embassy in Jerusalem. Ditto when W promised the move...............ditto when Barry Hussein promised the move.

    But now that Trump actually followed thru, the alt-left is apoplectic.
    It's a conspiracy perpetrated by the Greek Orthodox.
    Thanks from Southern Dad

  6. #26
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,531
    Thanks
    7528

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Palestine was offered just about everything they asked for..........including their own state. They turned it down.

    Fuck them. They are terrorists. Who cares WTF they want?
    Exactly.

    Maybe had we just given Palestine and B. Hussein one more No-Bell Peace Prize none of this would have happened.
    Thanks from Southern Dad

  7. #27
    Thought Provocateur NightSwimmer's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    36,923
    Thanks
    34476

    From
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    Its funny that the Democrats oppose the moving of the embassy to the capital of Israel. The only reason that they oppose it? Because President Trump did it. Promise kept!

    The highest ranking Democrat publicly supports the move. Democrats aren't exactly monolithic on this issue, but most Democrats are very supportive of Israel, in general.
    Thanks from Dragonfly5 and boontito

  8. #28
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,531
    Thanks
    7528

    From
    Great State of Texas
    LMAO @ the gnashing of wiberal teeth.
    Thanks from Southern Dad

  9. #29
    Moderator HCProf's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    21,125
    Thanks
    11113

    From
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by NightSwimmer View Post
    The highest ranking Democrat publicly supports the move. Democrats aren't exactly monolithic on this issue, but most Democrats are very supportive of Israel, in general.
    Jewish people tend to vote Democrat as well.

    Jewish Voting Record in U.S. Presidential Elections
    Thanks from Southern Dad

  10. #30
    Veteran Member John T Ford's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28,531
    Thanks
    7528

    From
    Great State of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by NightSwimmer View Post
    The highest ranking Democrat publicly supports the move. Democrats aren't exactly monolithic on this issue, but most Democrats are very supportive of Israel, in general.
    Is that why B. Hussein was so eager to help Netenyahu with his campaign efforts?

    Give me a frickin break.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. US Embassy in Jerusalem opens May 14
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1st May 2018, 11:45 AM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 30th April 2018, 06:10 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 19th January 2018, 09:41 AM
  4. Guatemala to move embassy to Jerusalem
    By The Man in forum Current Events
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24th December 2017, 10:37 PM
  5. On Waiving the Jerusalem Embassy Act (or Not)
    By labrea in forum Asia & Middle East
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 18th December 2017, 07:22 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed