Members banned from this thread: Darkman


Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Results 231 to 238 of 238
Thanks Tree230Thanks

Thread: Update: 58 dead, 2700 injured--medical emergency may be declared in Israel.

  1. #231
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40,360
    Thanks
    4454

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    @Rev. Hellh0und
    You can start any old time.



    So desperate for my attention. Why would I address your strawman?

    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-cabinet-picks
    Donald Trump admits President Obama was born in US - BBC News
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...z-wife-n549736


    So, I never suggested this argument, you decided to give it to me as if I made it. A quick google would have saved you from such embarrassment.


    The smart thing to do, which we know you won't do, is concede and move on.

  2. #232
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40,360
    Thanks
    4454

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    He’s responsible for nothing because he just blames everyone else the way you do

    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-cabinet-picks
    Donald Trump admits President Obama was born in US - BBC News
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...z-wife-n549736




    Like your geriatric friend here, you didn't think this through before uttering this nonsense.



    I had no idea if he did or not. a simply 5 second google this morning and you are easily proven wrong.

  3. #233
    Banned Camp
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,715
    Thanks
    341

    From
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by beatleboy View Post
    Trump is responsible for creating the whole mess.
    Are you on glue?

  4. #234
    Veteran Member Isalexi's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35,208
    Thanks
    22072

    From
    Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-cabinet-picks
    Donald Trump admits President Obama was born in US - BBC News
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...z-wife-n549736

    MY geriatric friend? I guess I’ll add ageism to your list of prejudices. Grow up


    Like your geriatric friend here, you didn't think this through before uttering this nonsense.



    I had no idea if he did or not. a simply 5 second google this morning and you are easily proven wrong.

    I’ll add ageism to your list of prejudices.
    Gee, trump admitted he lies, but it worked for his base because they’ll believe anything. If he were a decent man he would apologize for lying about “proof” he had.
    Last edited by Isalexi; 25th May 2018 at 08:13 AM.

  5. #235
    Veteran Member Moorhuhn Wanted Champion Hollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    71,066
    Thanks
    34875

    From
    Memphis, Tn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Hellh0und View Post
    So desperate for my attention. Why would I address your strawman?

    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-cabinet-picks
    Donald Trump admits President Obama was born in US - BBC News
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...z-wife-n549736


    So, I never suggested this argument, you decided to give it to me as if I made it. A quick google would have saved you from such embarrassment.


    The smart thing to do, which we know you won't do, is concede and move on.
    I asked you to answer a question.
    After delay you did so.
    So, what is it I need to concede?
    What exactly should I be embarrassed about?

  6. #236
    Veteran Member Yetisports6 - Big Wave Champion, Bezerk Champion, All Ball Champion, Magic Gem Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Flower Power Champion, Space Thieves TD Champion, X-treme Moto Idiot Cross Champion, Micro Tanks Champion, Race Horse Tycoon Champion, Railway Line Champion, Raju Meter 2 Champion, Metal Slug - Kill the Nazis Champion, Decoder Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v32  Champion
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    28,344
    Thanks
    8847

    From
    In Grace
    Thread Ban Notice

    Darkman has been banned from this thread, please do not respond to his comments.


  7. #237
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40,360
    Thanks
    4454

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Isalexi View Post
    I’ll add ageism to your list of prejudices.
    Gee, trump admitted he lies, but it worked for his base because they’ll believe anything. If he were a decent man he would apologize for lying about “proof” he had.



    Move goal posts much, you said he never admits culpability, I proved you wrong.

  8. #238
    your better Rev. Hellh0und's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    40,360
    Thanks
    4454

    From
    NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    I asked you to answer a question.
    After delay you did so.
    So, what is it I need to concede?
    What exactly should I be embarrassed about?


    I don't think you have that much time left to go over such a list.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 16th October 2017, 10:53 PM
  2. Emergency Declared In Keys
    By MaryAnne in forum Current Events
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 9th September 2017, 09:40 AM
  3. Crude train derails, state of emergency declared
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 17th February 2015, 06:16 PM
  4. State of emergency declared in Ohio
    By Blueneck in forum Current Events
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 1st June 2011, 02:45 PM
  5. States of emergency declared across Europe over gas
    By michaelr in forum World Politics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10th January 2009, 02:52 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed