Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 235
Thanks Tree230Thanks

Thread: Update: 58 dead, 2700 injured--medical emergency may be declared in Israel.

  1. #61
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    12,503
    Thanks
    3062

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by labrea View Post
    If I were a moderator, Id kick you off the tread for that disgusting excuse for humor.
    Ms. Labrea,

    That is why they don't allow people with no sense of humor to be moderators...
    Thanks from Goofball

  2. #62
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    33,742
    Thanks
    26572

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    If you were a Palestinian living in Gaza, and your 15 year old son told you he planned to join the border riots, what would you tell him?
    What would you say to your child who joined the military to fight for the freedom of his people?

  3. #63
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    45,485
    Thanks
    29842

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallie Knoetze View Post
    Ms. Labrea,

    Jordan is the Palestinian homeland. So wouldn't that be where they want to return?
    Why Jordan Doesn't Want Palestinians

    More info here.

  4. #64
    Going Nuclear- Daily Yetisports6 - Big Wave Champion, Bezerk Champion, All Ball Champion, Magic Gem Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Flower Power Champion, Space Thieves TD Champion, X-treme Moto Idiot Cross Champion, Micro Tanks Champion, Race Horse Tycoon Champion, Railway Line Champion, Raju Meter 2 Champion, Metal Slug - Kill the Nazis Champion, Decoder Champion, 1 in 24 Speed v32  Champion Crusher's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    25,512
    Thanks
    8047

    From
    California
    As the first pictures of the Martyrs come out... no surprise....





    Don't expect the Left wing media to share this information. They are all about the outrage and attacking Israel and Trump. The propaganda by the left is non-stop.

    So much for "indiscriminate killing".

  5. #65
    Council Member Djinn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    45,485
    Thanks
    29842

    From
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by labrea View Post
    What would you say to your child who joined the military to fight for the freedom of his people?
    Joining the military? You mean with the military providing uniforms, training, pay, etc.?

    Because that's not what's happening in Gaza.
    Thanks from Wonderer

  6. #66
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    12,503
    Thanks
    3062

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    The link pretty much nails the reason peace can't be reached:



    If the descendants of those who fled in 1948 are admitted into Israel, then Israel would immediately lose its Jewish majority, and the region would become yet-another Islamic Republic. As evidenced in other posts, Jewish people are not welcome in Islamic Republics (or Islam-majority nations). Therefore, "right-of-return" would mean the guaranteed end of Israel.

    "Right of return" is effectively asking Israel to dissolve itself as a nation. That's why "right-of-return" is a non-starter.
    Mr. Djinn,

    Added to this, the Palestinians voluntarily chose to leave. The area was divided up as Arab areas and Jewish areas. The surrounding Arab countries told the Palestinians to leave and they would drive the Israelis out.

  7. #67
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    33,742
    Thanks
    26572

    From
    On a hill
    Eighteen percent (1,951,603) of Jordans population is palestinian.

  8. #68
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    33,742
    Thanks
    26572

    From
    On a hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    Joining the military? You mean with the military providing uniforms, training, pay, etc.?

    Because that's not what's happening in Gaza.
    Of course not, because Gaza isnt free to have an organized military.

  9. #69
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    12,503
    Thanks
    3062

    From
    California
    Quote Originally Posted by labrea View Post
    Eighteen percent (1,951,603) of Jordans population is palestinian.
    Ms. Labrea,

    Because Jordan either killed or expelled the rest.

  10. #70
    the "good" prag pragmatic's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    31,165
    Thanks
    19295

    From
    between Moon and NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderer View Post
    Yes. They're the only ones. Because, well, they're unique.
    Very unique.
    Thanks from Wonderer

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 16th October 2017, 10:53 PM
  2. Emergency Declared In Keys
    By MaryAnne in forum Current Events
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 9th September 2017, 09:40 AM
  3. Crude train derails, state of emergency declared
    By bajisima in forum Current Events
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 17th February 2015, 06:16 PM
  4. State of emergency declared in Ohio
    By Blueneck in forum Current Events
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 1st June 2011, 02:45 PM
  5. States of emergency declared across Europe over gas
    By michaelr in forum World Politics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10th January 2009, 02:52 AM

Tags for this Thread


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed